Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bingo with the Cashley cain he is definitely going to go down the scamming route that vile prick did two despicable pieces of tit. Your child is eating your laces not tying them you stupid duck. Ugh he really boils my blood that child needs to be assessed he is so vacant can’t speak and clearly has issues walking put the phone down and go help your child 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I got bingo with the Cashley cain he is definitely going to go down the scamming route that vile prick did two despicable pieces of tit. Your child is eating your laces not tying them you stupid duck. Ugh he really boils my blood that child needs to be assessed he is so vacant can’t speak and clearly has issues walking put the phone down and go help your child 🤬
He boils my blood same tit everyday but he’s becoming worst lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Drink of dip tit more like👀Grow up they are not interested in a pot belly twit .
4DAD2E36-4B33-40DB-9621-AC477C86F5FD.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
🐔 Any old bandwagon he will jump on it to stay relevant sad git.. and a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf is he on about? Examples of animals? Honestly the desperation just pours off of him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Polly has got him one of those crappy magazine interviews think it's Heat with his verdict on this year's DOI line up aa if he knows any of them well enough or is qualified enough to comment on any of them he will literally dine out on anything for a bit of cash everyone knows he won because he was consistently overmarked due to his surprise surprise grief story

• Sick
  • Haha
Good God, WTF is that tit? A Thai Green Chicken Curry does not look like that at all. That's an insult to this dish. She must've emptied a sand sheet from the bottom of a budgie's cage over it. 🤢 I love cooking this curry from scratch. Curry paste, fresh meat, coconut milk, spices etc. She must've been on the 'mum juice' tonight again. Why is her cooking so bad? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Good God, WTF is that tit? A Thai Green Chicken Curry does not look like that at all. That's an insult to this dish. She must've emptied a sand sheet from the bottom of a budgie's cage over it. 🤢 I love cooking this curry from scratch. Curry paste, fresh meat, coconut milk, spices etc. She must've been on the 'mum juice' tonight again. Why is her cooking so bad? 🤢

View attachment 1872276
bleeping hell😖😖😖😖🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1872276
Looks like it’s come out of spuds nappy wtf is that 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jake here's a tip with all your free time. Learn how to cook cos ya beard can't and also learn how to do some housework. Been to his fave place today, rolling around on the floor with boys. Thats only an hour out the day tho ain't it Jake. Long long days when your unemployed. Back to the same thing you did before x factor, 10 years of begging and trying to be famous only to end up unemployed. It's all bleeping deserved tho isn't it boy, now get ya apron in and do something. You have all the time in the world and time is precious. Peace and love have a nice unemployed day

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1872276
Why is she taking her dinner to the laundry room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Polly has got him one of those crappy magazine interviews think it's Heat with his verdict on this year's DOI line up aa if he knows any of them well enough or is qualified enough to comment on any of them he will literally dine out on anything for a bit of cash everyone knows he won because he was consistently overmarked due to his surprise surprise grief story
He's in Heat and Hello too! 😳 Must be a slow news week.

To be fair, Polly has got him more exposure in the last few months than his tit "management" company have all last year.

Shocked that he's still signed to Off Limits to be honest.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He's in Heat and Hello too! 😳 Must be a slow news week.

To be fair, Polly has got him more exposure in the last few months than his tit "management" company have all last year.

Shocked that he's still signed to Off Limits to be honest.
Must be desperate for cash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.