Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
🐔 I hope Nic Nak plays them up I really do...🍿🍿🍿
Joon can I just say your dedication to always starting your comments with a 🐔 always tickles me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I thought I'd stop finding it funny after abit but you always get me with it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

riddleme89

VIP Member
See I've ALWAYS said the day I pop out an ugly baby I'd have my womb out. My children are all genuinely handsome boys (youngest is pretty, looks like a pixie lol). Hope this comment doesn't come back to bite me on the arse if I have another lol.
Same with mine 😂
I always feel awfull saying it but Leo really isn’t cute at all . i Think Jake was expecting loads of work to come from having Leo but he’s ended up jobless 😂 Hes a boring dad now and has no talent at all .

@riddleme89 😂 😂 😂 I am 50 odd and trust me........all I find attractive, is the thought of smashing his teef in. My son is 34 and I would tear him a new arsehole if he was as vain as that twat.
I wish somebody’s would smash his turkey teeth in 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Alison10011

Working as a grief ambassador..??? 😂😂

He wouldn't know work if it hit him in those bloody teeth (hard, several times for good luck)

Absolute cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
You're so right!

He has been told to sign up for the marathon to do something for charity (always related to the grief story he's dined out on all his life) in an effort to make him more likeable and credible.

With likeability and credibility comes work....but it's a really long shot where he's concerned.
It's pointless in his case, because he's not sincere. It's just for likes and getting his fucking Easter Island head out in public.
This cunt couldn't be sincere if his life depended on it...

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He’s lived off the dead since 2012 gaining sympathy and likes for the poor me narrative.His mother the same going on the odd show for her five minutes.He’s washed up boring ugly inside and out and a complete nobody.Tags any show he can is so embarrassing and he hates others are doing well.The difference between him say Chris is that he works on tv regularly and hardly posts.His need for gratification off total weirdos is on a level that’s just so wrong .Leo and Fred have no privacy he even posted Leo’s shit on the carpet🤢Nothing is off limits with this baggy balls idiot .The muscles are fake the marriage is fake and the made up we are doing well in life is totally fake .
Poundland Prince Harry. Living off the dead, and just as fucking tone deaf ....

Everybody says jake jumps on absolutely everything

The tiktok he did was because loads doing it " bruh" only his wife cant act for shit snd it looked pathetic 🤣

I doubt prime would need him to advertise for them they are in high demand fuck knows why but they are . They really don't need any z listers doing ads for them . He's just jumping on a trend like he always does daft twat he is
They wouldn't have a fucking clue who he was, just some big nosed ugly old twat trying to get down with the yoof ....

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Huh? Had to read this twice. So illiterate - "to get my back feeling....." You need to feel motivated and relaxed? You've just came back from holiday you stupid CLOWN 🤡

WTF is 'cute' about this hot chocolate? It's a damn mess. Like your lives.

324547064_104985772446811_3675185652002615800_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

instashun

VIP Member
Hello fresh advert that is then.
Jake shoving camera in her face when he could at least grate the cheese. Leaning over two hot pans to grate cheese when you have a work top next to you… are these two actually adults

• Sad

riddleme89

VIP Member
If he’s so arsed about grief why doesn’t he just go see somebody about it

because he isn’t grieving he just wants followers and to make money of his dead relatives he’s sick !!

every week he sells story’s about his dead relatives to papers for a small fee he’s disgusting 🤯

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Both a pair of arseholes. ..As for Nik Nak didn't even want him wanted her. Miserable looking sour faced little demon...Going back to Happy Valley ttfn all xxx.

• Heart
  • Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
“Not a question, just wanted to say how much I love you/your family/what a good dad you are”. Fuck off fakey.
How do u keep it so real, how do u stay motivated. What we really what to know is when are u gona admit your career is a big flop and when are u getting a real job

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder if he’s got an ad for ‘prime’ coming up or as usual trying to get one 🙄. Didn’t work with Purdeys and definitely didnt work with beats headphones either 😂. Fancy a 34 year old getting in on a drinks craze the kids are going mad for. He’s so desperate 🤢 Don’t know how they’ve got so much washing when he lived and died in the same shorts and 3 or 4 shirts for the week. Moaning about it but he’s fucking off out for the day so obviously she’s doing it all anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ How dumb must she be. She does everything round the house. Obviously bringing in more money than him due to her ‘insta work’ plus he’s just been on a free holiday courtesy of her and he does absolutely fuck all apart from film himself, go to the gym and go on social media.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
You’ve made fakey go cry into his gummies 😂😂
I’m stuck with three crates and my son just said “ it taste awfull “

great 😂😂

He says he can’t stop buying trainers so why is he always (like with his trousers/shirts) wearing the same ones over and over again 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole showing off and making out they are loaded is so tedious. They’re sitting in their lounge with a sky box on a table you’d pick up for a £10 from B&M 🙄 They obviously can’t afford the media wall they spoke about and haven’t managed to blag a free one yet. He’s sold three separate stories to the gutter press in as many days. If you have a career in the ‘industry’ you don’t need to sell stories to the tabloids. I can’t wait to see how their Maldives accommodation measures up to the likes of where the ex Love Islanders and other z listers go.
He’s worn the same Jordan’s for the last two years every single day and his fake Gucci makes an appearance three times a week he’s full of shit 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So basically they’ve gone to this particular hotel because he’s got it for free. They’ve taken the kids so they’ve got the excuse not to go out for a nice dinner and have to spend money. Tomorrow he’ll be on the gram showing or making her show everyone the wonderful present he’s got her. Guaranteed it will be something expensive just to try and prove he can afford it. If he’s bragging about buying her a bunch of flowers today, he’s definitely going to go OTT on sharing her actual gift. The thing is if they were a bit more humble rather than fake their lifestyle, people would probably like them more (not me but some saddos would).
It’s blatantly obvious they are living way beyond their means. They spend money they haven’t got because he is so deluded he still thinks he’s going to get his big break on TV and she still thinks she’s on her way to being a top influencer.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
thread suggestion

Back to life, back to reality
Back to Colchester and the job centre , yeah 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now this picture, tagging in Rayban, is an absolute fucking belter. They ain't gonna want you as a model bro so stop trying you desperado!!

EPIC PHOTOSHOP FAIL - just look at the over-wonky palm tree. Look at his arm near the palm tree - it's a different size to his other one! 🤣 His face has had a weapons grade filter on it and so has his stomach. Look at his waist. He's made that so slim that even that woman behind is distorted!

Bro, you should've checked your wedding ring. It's so distorted it looks like its been blown up with a stick of dynamite you mug! 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1873588View attachment 1873589
Now this picture, tagging in Rayban, is an absolute fucking belter. They ain't gonna want you as a model bro so stop trying you desperado!!

EPIC PHOTOSHOP FAIL - just look at the over-wonky palm tree. Look at his arm near the palm tree - it's a different size to his other one! 🤣 His face has had a weapons grade filter on it and so has his stomach. Look at his waist. He's made that so slim that even that woman behind is distorted!

Bro, you should've checked your wedding ring. It's so distorted it looks like its been blown up with a stick of dynamite you mug! 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1873588View attachment 1873589
Rayban would get a fucking shock if they thought they were getting this person and then the unfiltered, unphotoshopped Fakey turned up 😂 Not one line on his face and we have the receipts on here of the podge and that was when he was standing up. Never known anyone look bigger round the tummy when they are standing compared to sitting 🙄. What an absolute tool 😂

• Haha