Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wanna know if he's been paid for this 5 mins on Lorraine cos if he is hes making money from his brother and dad being dead then thats shocking. Raising awareness without a fee then fair enough although never heard him mention health anxiety before and I've been following him about 3 years.

Reactions: 22

mollyann

VIP Member
As if 👀Sad loser keep pretending you look like this only last week we saw your true self🙄Running 10k god what a boring pathetic life he has.
5F3B19B2-5AA8-487F-9D8E-64CA58F45134.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Talking about 'health anxiety' to Lorraine 'the Growler' Kelly. Sitting next to Dr. Saggy Ball Handler. On Friday the 13th:

View attachment 1879007

Dressed as a gay Freddy Kreuger:

View attachment 1879008

He's obviously not superstitious then? 😂😂😂

View attachment 1878999
TALKING SERIOUS TOPICS THAT NEED HIGHLIGHTING .

REMIND ME AGAIN JAKE WHY YOU NEVWR TALK ABOUT IT ON YOUR SOCIALS OR OFFER SUPPORT TO OTHERS STRUGGLING OR MENTAL HEALTH CHARITIES 🤔 OH YES BECAUSE THAT DOESNT GET YOU FIVE MINS ON TV .

Fuxking despicable creature he is . He really is awfull .

stargirl23

VIP Member
Good God, WTF is that shit? A Thai Green Chicken Curry does not look like that at all. That's an insult to this dish. She must've emptied a sand sheet from the bottom of a budgie's cage over it. 🤢 I love cooking this curry from scratch. Curry paste, fresh meat, coconut milk, spices etc. She must've been on the 'mum juice' tonight again. Why is her cooking so bad? 🤢

View attachment 1872276
Looks like it’s come out of spuds nappy wtf is that 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Rob2401

Chatty Member
What the fuck is on his head? Plus read the signs that cat does not want that barrel slobbering over him as for daddy cuddles is that what he offers the young lads? You stuck the telly on yet again and have got hold of him you're not dad of the year you're not a dad at all
lol ya know what this look says to me? An illness /injury is on the horizon.
cunt got all cocky raising that to 10k then said there’s no limited when it was clear that hes totally underestimated his popularity (shocka) and won’t even come close to half.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Don't encourage him. He would seriously do ANYTHING to get his mooey on TV. 'Celebrity semen stains'. Can YOU match the vial of spunk to the celebrity? 'Starring' Jake Quickenden, Peter Andre, Carl Woods, 3 other ex's of Jordan and Kerry Katona's drug dealing cabbie ex hubbie Mark Croft. Judging panel - Amanda Holden, Josie Cunningham and some bloke that came 15th in the 2nd series of X Factor.
Celebrity Naked Attraction. Now there's an idea 💡 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

instashun

VIP Member
Not sure about their honeymoon content but I am HERE for content from whoever is looking after Leo for a week after soapy Su’s last breakdown and constant ranting

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a tramp while she has more shit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted 😡🙄View attachment 1873494
She tried it before Dubai and obviously didn’t work so she’s trying again. What with him tagging everyone and everything and her constant begging, the two of them are pathetic 😡 Do they want to pay for anything themselves? Must be nice to have so little pride and self respect 👍🏻

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Best of it is he has made a point of stopping somewhere on the way home to get that drink the sad knobhead! Also what happened to marathon training? He hasnt done any for a couple of days no dedication whatsoever tell me once again boy why you should bet on Strictly? Pillock

And that's only the second time in the past 5 years he's tickled a pussy

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
🐔Oi cunt bollocks my Tesco Extra are asking for trolley pushers, there you go. Phone their head office I'm sure they can find something for you that wouldn't tax your brain...
Trolley pusher ? He’s not got the qualifications to even get through the screening process 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If she’s had lots of questions why is she asking for more questions 🤔 🤨 🧐
I have a question for the haggard old bint.

What 'mother' constantly' leaves her other child out all the time? She disgusts me. I would never, ever leave ANY of my children out like she does. 🤬

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
That stupid voice note where all he kept saying was 'lying' & 'literally' to his mum. You could tell he was trying to be deadpan to get the laughs but as usual it was phoney & fake just like him. His sheep followers must've been lobotomised.

• Haha

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Wonder if he’s got an ad for ‘prime’ coming up or as usual trying to get one 🙄. Didn’t work with Purdeys and definitely didnt work with beats headphones either 😂. Fancy a 34 year old getting in on a drinks craze the kids are going mad for. He’s so desperate 🤢 Don’t know how they’ve got so much washing when he lived and died in the same shorts and 3 or 4 shirts for the week. Moaning about it but he’s fucking off out for the day so obviously she’s doing it all anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ How dumb must she be. She does everything round the house. Obviously bringing in more money than him due to her ‘insta work’ plus he’s just been on a free holiday courtesy of her and he does absolutely fuck all apart from film himself, go to the gym and go on social media.
Fucking looser...... its a drink..... big deal, I do not get it. It probably tastes like shit too.

Just commenting on the sunglasses post that they can be purchased from Ali Express for 99p 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Me too, albeit I would've been 19yrs old, but I bet we look younger than her? I do!! 😂

That's it Ratboy. You make it all about yourself and leave your stepson out YET again. Nasty cunt you are. 🤬

View attachment 1883912
Came on to say the same. Not one shot of lovely Freddie or "Freddy" as that prick calls him. 🤬

I know this might sound strange but I do think he's actually jealous of Freddie. Maybe Sophie [rightly!] gives him a lot of attention and that selfish bald bastard doesn't like it.

I honestly have no idea how or why she puts up with him. She has her following now, she could easily fuck him off and carry on "influencing." She hasn't changed her Instagram handle which is telling in my opinion. She doesn't need him!

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Her 30th evening will be spent on the sofa while fakey records himself watching dancing on ice thinking he’s the judge. So romantic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart