Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rob2401

Chatty Member
As if 👀Sad loser keep pretending you look like this only last week we saw your true self🙄Running 10k god what a boring pathetic life he has.View attachment 1879321
Hmm he didn’t look like this in that unfiltered pic just a few days back … my guess is that it isn’t recent and he’s just making excuses so he can post topless selfies.

Reactions: 12

mousey

Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a fucking dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻
So I didn’t see him on DOI but of course his hand is bandaged up. What an absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh please. You simply cannot rinse this any longer. It's beyond a damn joke and also fucking boring.

And as for you Flapz, I'm quite sure you vomit on a daily basis.

325361827_886250939174694_4780140628330090930_n.jpg

• Sick

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Her 30th evening will be spent on the sofa while fakey records himself watching dancing on ice thinking he’s the judge. So romantic 😂
Oh shit yes DOI I forgot that is back on, oh he’ll defo be giving his unwanted opinion, taking absolute shit as per usual like he’s a fucking expert just because he won it. I have never watched it but is it like the best if a bad bunch really in terms of the quality of the skating or are there some genuinely good ones?

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Not saying he’d ever get SCD but last year he purposefully tweeted a dancing emoji knowing speculation would start. Suddenly his name was in the papers and on betting sites all because of one tweet. Did it get him anywhere though. Nope and it won’t because he makes it pretty obvious he wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret like he’d be required to. He always implies he’s on the masked singer as well 🙄😂
Strictly have had other celebs from reality tv shows come on the show before but I cant him ever see him getting on, he's too much of a beg.

I can only imagine the bosses at strictly laughing when they see him do stuff like this.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just had a look at their rosta and its mainly love islanders and towie people who hardly do any tv appearances; theres no chance he will get far with them. Wonder if he will leave them one day or they will not renew a contract with him?
Bet they've forgotten he exists....

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I noticed on one of the stories that Flappy has shared (how narcisstic to share messages of people wishing you a happy birthday. Just keep it private) one of her friends has said ‘can’t wait to celebrate you’ so there must still be something planned for her. As for him what the fuck is that last picture he’s shared 🤮 it’s so obvious he doesn’t like her getting the attention. If he has planned anything for when they get home, it will still all revolve around him and what a wonderful husband he is 🙄

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yet another article from Fakey off the back of a show he did years ago. Polly has definitely got him the attention from the grubby red tops this week. Wait until they run a fabricated story on him like they do everyone else and see how he feels about selling his soul to them then 👍🏻
I wonder if Chris Hughes knows they speak to each other so often 😂 Fakey certainly does love to ride on the coat tails of other z listers 🙄
The desperation now WTF??? 🤣

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I thought he would have had the room decorated with at least a few balloons. A bunch of flowers and a glass of wine and Flappys easily pleased 🙄 Maybe he’s planning another surprise tomorrow or this week. So far for the 30th birthday weekend of one half of such a prestigious ‘celeb’ couple it is pretty underwhelming 🤭
Hahaha, good one 😂

• Haha