Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
So far she's had a bowlful of vomit with leaves in, garage bought flowers and now knocking back the 'mum juice'. 🤣

View attachment 1882350View attachment 1882351View attachment 1882352View attachment 1882353View attachment 1882355View attachment 1882356
WTF is that godawful shit she's eaten?? 🤢

I dont understand why they have took the kids with them!! Whats there for them to do? My kids would be bored shitless. Go for a walk for a hour have tea then what do you do for the rest of the night with the kids? Surely not gunna sit in the bar and drink with them.
Nannies off the scene re. Babysitting

Why go to an hotel night when they have no money & their kids?
Why not a day out with them instead?

Oh no I was forgetting- beggy shit

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
I think it's disgraceful. Indeed a safeguarding issue. You just CANNOT leave young children on a different level. Say there was a fire? Kids get out of cots and wander around. Look at the other week when NikNak was walking on the landing and there was no stairgate. Instant death if he fell down those stairs. They are asking for trouble. Absolute unfit, selfish parents who are thick as pig shit!
Or even if he was to be sick in the night. I think it's just crazy having the kids on the lower level.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So basically the whole loft conversion is being done for them two. Their bedroom, their bathroom & their dressing room. So they’ll be at the top of the house while their kids will be on a floor below them. Is this normal? So if someone was to break in they’ll be out the way and the kids would be more vulnerable. Plus good luck stopping kids sneaking out when they’re older if they’ve not got no one to sneak past. As usual it’s all for them 😠
Aarrghhh don't! 😩 I live in a three storey house, the top floor is our master bedroom and the first floor is the kids bedrooms and family bathroom but that's how it was built- we haven't renovated. I worry about the break in potential too but never thought about the kids sneaking out when they're older 😭😭 You can hear stuff though and our kids are quite a bit older than theirs.

However on the plus side, I can confirm that Mr and Mrs Church will sweat their absolute bollocks off (or syrup, in his case) in the summer! Our bedroom is always a lot hotter than everywhere else in the house 🥵

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Oh, what a bloody nice chap. Let's be best friends now. He's so talented and sexy and rich. Slurp slurp slurp". 😴😴😴

324704337_132715942755799_678497796036084220_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How much does Ms.Farquuad get per ad does anyone know?
This is a good article. For her follower count, around £3-400 depending on the brand and that's probably being generous because she's a nobody.

I bet Fakey wishes he was Cristiano Ronaldo with £1m+ per ad!

• Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
Why even tweet idiot so full of himself .No job no money nothing about him likeable yeah right this year looking great not.See he’s done a article for the daily star what a complete tosser.
308B6F74-D8EB-467E-B2E5-6891FEB7A9AA.jpeg
EBE65632-FD1D-46AF-9511-E90016AF2066.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Do we think rat boy will have access to a gym? Is there even a gym? Heated outdoor pool but how cold are the 2 lads going to be getting out of it!

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Now I am going to admit I am slightly jealous of the loft, only coz I’m dying to do mine and like most normal joe soaps cannot afford it, coz I’ve a car, mortgage, baby in crèche etc, and esp here in Ireland as supplies and builders prices are astronomical at the mo!
But he is such a fuckcunt, please like me , I’m really nice, even though I’m a work shy prick who swans off on holidays 50 times, out of those 50, might bring the kids on 2, I get to sit in ice(hot) baths all day long, I use my family loses as ways to climb up the celebrity ladder by pimping the pretend grief and anxiety out to any who will listen, pushing the ill narrative left, right and centre, using his beard to get free holidays and prob clothes and free food coz of her shitty tesco ads, stalking young boys in panto, the list goes on, there is not One redeeming thing about this bellend, and any of those sheep that follow him, are actually touched, must have been dropped in their heads as babies and are now mentally not capable of making adult decisions🥴
Rant over
Nicely put. 😉

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
He will be on Itv xb , or whatever the fuck its called , on anything that'll have him ( not much) .
If there was a programme on about having a dump in zelebrity household toilets , he'd be on that pan.........

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Soph following this account 🤣🤣
Looking at money tips .

Must be desperate that's why she's on tiktok . Is jake making money from his tiktok ?

No suprise then only responding to the one that had TV in bio . He's awfull
Money mum is awful!! Can’t stand her. She’s at sophs management so prob why she’s followed her

riddleme89

VIP Member
Soph following this account 🤣🤣
Looking at money tips .

Must be desperate that's why she's on tiktok . Is jake making money from his tiktok ?

A load of people have tweeted him after watching and said how they’d love to speak to him about it. Let’s see how many of them he’ll reply to 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s already replied to one who happens to have the word TV in their bio 🤦🏻‍♀️ and no doubt if any blue ticks message him, he’ll bother to reply to them as well.
No suprise then only responding to the one that had TV in bio . He's awfull

Attachments

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I can’t even cope 😂

comedy gold

flappy big 30 spent in bed in a FREE hotel with her childish husband and kids .
Slimer in the cot at the end of the bed
watching catchphrase why your beggy husband begs for work 😂😂

yes guys it’s the downfall we all knew was coming both skint both jobless and both irrelevant… what a miserable 30th surrounded by nobody no family no friends so bad that you had no choice but to take your kids because nobody wants to babysit the Devil child 😂
And it probs cost them £60 in petrol, more for parking , etc . What is the point?

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
He has Yang Sanpaku eyes! The bloke is psychotic with possible violent tendencies and indicates soullessness.

There are two types - Yin and Yang Sanpaku.

Notable people who have had Yin Sanpaku eyes (whites showing underneath the pupil) have met a very tragic demise ie Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Prince, Jim Morrison to name but a few. (Non-psychotic tendencies).

Notable people who have had Yang Sanpaku eyes (whites showing above the pupil) include murderers, psychopaths and in general violent people ie notable psychopaths including Charles Manson and Jimmy Savile set as a couple of prime examples. (Psychotic and violent tendencies).

I wanted to enlighten you about this as Sanpaku is extremely interesting and is quite a rareity - thankfully! A very interesting rabbit hole.

This photo of Fakey sent shivers down my spine. This is a VERY extreme case of Yang Sanpaku (three whites).

View attachment 1877645View attachment 1877647View attachment 1877648
View attachment 1877649
Not me having Jimmy Savile eyes lol.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The desperation now WTF??? 🤣

I know. I’m sure CH loves the fact Fakey is making cash from talking about his dick 😂 He will literally talk about anything to get his name out there at the moment 🙄. Thing is the tabloids can’t be trusted and if he/Polly keeps putting himself out there, they’ll start digging for trash on him sooner or later. See how he likes it when he gets bad press. He can’t just block and delete them like he does on Instagram 😂