Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Manic bald headed cock, he gives me the hump, what with the weather, am totally fucked off by him. Going to message Dr. Amir Khan and tell him about the fags and booze, doubt I will get a reply but I will feel better....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So does this mean Flaps isn’t getting her party she was on the beg for in London?
I know she’s going to a hotel but by the sounds she may as well of stayed at home, it’s hardly gonna be a romantic night away with two kids and her biggest child on Insta all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So does this mean Flaps isn’t getting her party she was on the beg for in London?
I know she’s going to a hotel but by the sounds she may as well of stayed at home, it’s hardly gonna be a romantic night away with two kids and her biggest child on Insta all night.
images (20).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Laughing at the fact all of her begging didn't work and Flapz is being the taxi driver yet again to a tit hotel for her big 30th!!! Start your 30's Flapz the way you mean to go on! What a shitshow! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laughing at the fact all of her begging didn't work and Flapz is being the taxi driver yet again to a tit hotel for her big 30th!!! Start your 30's Flapz the way you mean to go on! What a shitshow! 🤣

View attachment 1881914
He must be a tit driver for her to drive all the time or is he just a lazy bleep who wants to be chauffeured so he can still be on his phone all the time? Probably both to be fair 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d forgotten about all her begging for a place in London 😂. She begs so much now, it’s hard to keep up. Looking forward to seeing their decorated hotel room which he’s probably got for free as well. Way to spoil your wife on her birthday 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He don’t wanna drive coz he’ll miss his phone too much , sad fuckin asshole
as he has to document every sad iota of his beggy pathetic sad existence of a life

• Heart
Says it all. He must have got it free or discounted. Otherwise why would you take 2 young kids to a hotel that caters specifically for adults 🤯 I know it’s her birthday but don’t drag the kids along if there’s nothing for them (Freddie mainly) to do. So selfish 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can someone screenshot any of their stories where the hotel is tagged in please 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like a brilliant place for kids ...

Said no-one.

• Haha
Omg could he not of organised a car or at least driven them himself? Why does she put up with it?
They could have gone by Rolls-Royce with driver ,from there, for a couple of hundred quid , hire-car etc....would have been a lovely birthday touch.

But no dosh, so it's grifty-on-the-beg

Screenshot_20230114-135125_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He must be a tit driver for her to drive all the time or is he just a lazy bleep who wants to be chauffeured so he can still be on his phone all the time? Probably both to be fair 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d forgotten about all her begging for a place in London 😂. She begs so much now, it’s hard to keep up. Looking forward to seeing their decorated hotel room which he’s probably got for free as well. Way to spoil your wife on her birthday 😉
More than likely always over the limit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They could have gone by Rolls-Royce with driver ,from there, for a couple of hundred quid , hire-car etc....would have been a lovely birthday touch.

But no dosh, so it's grifty-on-the-beg

View attachment 1882081
Exactly. Her birthday and he’s made her drive to a hotel that he’s probably been given for free. Won’t be all inclusive though 😂 so might need to find some money for food and drinks 😂
Then tomorrow he’ll be showing off whatever he’s bought her for her birthday. I’m guessing designer handbag or maybe a Cartier bracelet or something like that. Totally materialistic, totally for the gram 👍🏻

More than likely always over the limit
To be fair I reckon she is as well 😂 she does love her ‘mum juice’ 🤢

• Haha
Says it all. He must have got it free or discounted. Otherwise why would you take 2 young kids to a hotel that caters specifically for adults 🤯 I know it’s her birthday but don’t drag the kids along if there’s nothing for them (Freddie mainly) to do. So selfish 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can someone screenshot any of their stories where the hotel is tagged in please 😊
QVC and Freddie's dad fucked them off babysitting....😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The desperation is real. I hope Oti responds to him and whips him down!

Is he that stupid?!?!

He thinks he should be a DOI judge and a way of going about it is to take swipe at a judge already on the panel?!?! He also wants to be a Strictly contestant as well; taking a swipe at a former pro is probably going to do him no favours. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we think rat boy will have access to a gym? Is there even a gym? Heated outdoor pool but how cold are the 2 lads going to be getting out of it!

Reactions: 12
So the undeclared ads have started, it looks like it's tit weather, he's tagging in Marcus Rashford and Jake Ankers on one of his stories and she's plugging Bambi & Bear as soon as she gets there!

What fun they will have!! 😂

324953764_3256198671269217_506525191156038916_n.jpg
325356004_478765704458147_6078792395453207636_n.jpg
324837547_722665116100998_5031960366059645063_n.jpg
325502521_1291076651449270_7684369022519003783_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both pure alcos. Should not be in charge of the kids. They drink every night and no doubt will be pissed tonight

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.