Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying because when he won DOI, he said to Holly Willoughby, tearfully: "It might mean that I don't have to do another reality show now!"

Oh the irony....he'd KILL for anything TV related at this moment in time!
That is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the Lorraine clip he posted. He would absolutely love to get cancer or a serious health condition. Dirty little grief junkie

He has tagged Simon Cowell in his latest tit reel 🙈

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So no breakfast in bed for Flappy on her birthday. She’s seeing to Leo whilst he fucks off to the gym and keeps sharing clips from his huge 5 minute appearance on Lorraine 🙄 He is definitely going to use the health anxiety narrative to try and get the documentary he’s so desperate for. Thing is he’s so bleeping thick he doesn’t comprehend the more he goes on about it, people will have heard it all so why would there then be a need for a documentary on it?
Edited - my bad thought her birthday was today not tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Knew he’d have to say about her present though. Making it all about how wonderful he is. It will be something expensive just so he can show it off on the gram 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No big party planned for Flappy then? Do these pair actually have any friends apart from those they drag out to hen/stag parties and a wedding to Ibiza🤷🏼‍♀️
What do we think? Gifted night in the hotel??🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No big party planned for Flappy then? Do these pair actually have any friends apart from those they drag out to hen/stag parties and a wedding to Ibiza🤷🏼‍♀️
What do we think? Gifted night in the hotel??🤨
As it’s a hotel he’s stopped at before, I would definitely say it will be gifted. Just don’t understand why they’re taking the kids on this one. They leave them for weeks to duck off on holiday but are taking them with them for 1 night for her birthday. It’s not like they are going to a family resort. All he’s mentioned was the fact it’s got a pool there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In his 'ice bath' again, I've just seen on professor greens Instagram him going into his ice bath, with actual bits of ice in it too! What's funnier is Chris Hughes has commented on it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As it’s a hotel he’s stopped at before, I would definitely say it will be gifted. Just don’t understand why they’re taking the kids on this one. They leave them for weeks to duck off on holiday but are taking them with them for 1 night for her birthday. It’s not like they are going to a family resort. All he’s mentioned was the fact it’s got a pool there.
Probably couldn’t persuade mummy to babysit 😂

• Haha
Screenshot_20230114-102031_Instagram.jpg
Yup - just checked out Professor Green's Insta - deffo uses actual ice & Chris Hughes has indeed been on there to see. The genuine article.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So no breakfast in bed for Flappy on her birthday. She’s seeing to Leo whilst he fucks off to the gym and keeps sharing clips from his huge 5 minute appearance on Lorraine 🙄 He is definitely going to use the health anxiety narrative to try and get the documentary he’s so desperate for. Thing is he’s so bleeping thick he doesn’t comprehend the more he goes on about it, people will have heard it all so why would there then be a need for a documentary on it?
Edited - my bad thought her birthday was today not tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Knew he’d have to say about her present though. Making it all about how wonderful he is. It will be something expensive just so he can show it off on the gram 🤢
Maybe he’s got her a fake Gucci clutch bag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See he’s deleted his comment on her post.Going to have endless talk about dancing on ice for weeks of this prick.Expert on duck all and money grabber of the dead.
All gob. Never has the balls to stand by his comments. bleeping ugly bald big nosed spineless twit.....

Just watched the Lorraine clip he posted. He would absolutely love to get cancer or a serious health condition. Dirty little grief junkie

He has tagged Simon Cowell in his latest tit reel 🙈
I misread that as shagged Simon Cowell...
Not for the want of trying.

Flaps to manuals hotel room party ..
MagnificentLightAmethystgemclam-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow, he looks manic today filming a load of utter shite. No doubt he's begged the hotel if he's stayed there before.

325181808_656725426152130_1237655289865511056_n.jpg
324909620_474881944831808_4462930062341777484_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow, he looks manic today filming a load of utter shite. No doubt he's begged the hotel if he's stayed there before.

As if Simon Cowell is going to reply to him! Can he get any worse..desperado! Maybe he thinks Simon will do a Lucy Spraggan with him..in your dreams panto boy! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.