Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad thing is the deluded bleep actually does think he only looks like he is in his twenties 🙄. He’s so used to only seeing himself with a filter on, he doesn’t realise he’s actually not ageing well at all. He’ll get a shock when he watches his TV appearance back tomorrow 😂 Wonder what delightful outfit he’ll be wearing for it 🙄 Disappearing to London tonight but at least because he’s not been working, he has spent the day with Spud and helping Flappy out. Oh he hasn’t. He’s fucked off out for the day getting his wig adjusted and training at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes looks like it. Wonder who with though 😉 Don’t understand why he gets a hotel for a 5 minute appearance when he could just get up and go in the morning. Colchester is hardly the other side of the country to London 🙄. I think he thinks it makes him look more important if he stops in a hotel overnight 😂 Thing is he’ll be paying for it either out of his own pocket or ITV will take that off of his appearance fee anyway

And the sad twit has turned the comments back on his Tik tok for it. He won’t like the fact someone’s put ‘your mum should get her own show though’ 😂 not the two of them, just her 🤭
It's only an hour on the train! When I go on training courses in London, I go through Colchester to get back to where I live. I have no idea why he stays the night before; there's literally no need!

Reactions: 16
Not to defend them but my son is older and still uses newborn bottles. Only thing he can latch onto with his mouth.
I know you mentioned a couple times . I personally think at Leo age he should have a sippy cup or a big boy bottle as I call them .

everybody parents differently I always encouraged my three and had no issues but I understand not all children are the same but I definitely put it down to laziness with them pair . It’s clear to see that the parenting from them both is shocking 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oozing desperation and delusion out of every pore. How many stories? Anyone would think he was an unemployed dosser and had nothing better to do 🤢
2nd video 😂😂😂😂
What the ACTUAL duck ????

Aw PANTO BOY 👋
You set up YOUR PHONE to record yourself doing that ??! You actually SET UP YOUR PHONE …..

No man has respect this knob, and if they watched that video they definitely wouldn’t.
I couldn’t stomach the ICKs he writes himself in an attempt to make people think he gets hundred of questions from FANS.

PANTO BOY’s life revolves around instagram - SAD duck.

Sorry I popped on & saw this video and thought what a ✊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see the Catfish episode of the lad who was being catfished and the actual catfish came out with well you lying too and ripped his wig clean off 🤔 I imagine doing that to this bleep if I ever came across him again

• Haha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the Catfish episode of the lad who was being catfished and the actual catfish came out with well you lying too and ripped his wig clean off 🤔 I imagine doing that to this bleep if I ever came across him again
I’ve seen that episode it’s a belter or the one when nev snatched the phone and threw it in the sea id do that to fakeys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh and Fakey running on a treadmill WILL NOT prepare you for a marathon head you need to be road running on incline and declines different road surfaces etc you’re such a bleeping prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Leo saying help and trying to get away from his own DAD, Fakey you’re way too much even your own son can’t be arsed with your manic ways you prick. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Leo saying help and trying to get away from his own DAD, Fakey you’re way too much even your own son can’t be arsed with your manic ways you prick. 😂
He doesn’t even know who his dad is because he has to talk to him through a camera poor kid . Since birth he’s seen his dad through a camera phone absolutely shocking .

• Sad
Well I can FINALLY CONFIRM that Fakey wears a syrup!!! You can see the 'lace mesh' which is cut into shape then glued to the scalp. Look at what I've found! All that lying about a hair transplant!

This seriously needs to go on the WIKI.

WIG, WIG, DONG, DONG, DONG - RED ALERT!!

View attachment 1876546View attachment 1876552View attachment 1876553

Here's the place. Click on his friend Martin's video. It shows him having his wig fitted and glued!!!

View attachment 1876570
Hey Fakeys,

OMG what a find @CrazyBaldhead 😂 you lot don’t miss a thing 🕵️‍♀️ bleeping brilliant 👍

I was great a few days not looking at them but I see still same tit, why on earth is he going on Lorraine again???? more bleeping health anxiety’ ??? duck off Fakey you weren’t moaning about that on your free holiday that Mrs Church got which yous made look tit btw. I cannot bring myself to watch this ‘new’ Q&A (maybe later :sneaky:) and whats this no big 30th birthday party for Flappy 😂 equals no place offered her a freebie, delighted for her. bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Sad fucker..I can't stand that Lorraine either, so gonna give it a miss, both irritating cunts...jmo..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Polly is definitely in with somebody at ITV he never got on Lorraine or this morning before her 😂

not that his silly five minute slots are worth doing . I can’t believe he’s using anxiety and his brothers death to keep getting five minutes in daytime TV how is he not ashamed . How has his mum not told him how bad it’s making him look . He’s the most beggy person I’ve ever come across 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.