Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please somebody share this article. Another corker of an interview by Mr Church. Already begging for strictly and apparently looking forward to switching their phones off when on honeymoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Great thing to say when you just got back from panto you thick twit

Funny how we called out the fact that it’s obviously warm water he’s using.We then get a video where he’s acting like it’s freezing whereas usually he just gets in without any fuss which is what alerted us in the first place.
What does he look like when he gets out? Someone else I follow comes out bright red after where the water line was downwards and they actually put ice in on video

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was thinking she wasn't a librarian. You need a degree to be a librarian in Ireland. I assume it's the same in England. What a total knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great thing to say when you just got back from panto you thick twit

What does he look like when he gets out? Someone else I follow comes out bright red after where the water line was downwards and they actually put ice in on video
he comes out the same as he goes in. Not even one goosebump πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I was thinking she wasn't a librarian. You need a degree to be a librarian in Ireland. I assume it's the same in England. What a total knob.
He is only trying to show off and pretend he is thick. He knows full well she wasn't a librarian. Acting like a dumb bleeping thinking people find it funny when it's actually cringey.

Reactions: 13
She might manage to get him on a red carpet, trash mag deals and 5 min appearances on morning TV but to get him a place on a primetime Saturday night show on the BBC, I doubt it very much. She’s not a bleeping miracle worker πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Best she will do is get the bleep on stephs packed lunch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If, and its a very big IF, he did ever get on my beloved Strictly I would make it my life's work that he would be the first voted in the dance off, and any subsequent week he was there. I would make sure he was in it every week until his fragile little ego was crushed into a million pieces.
You and me both πŸ‘πŸ» and I’d go on any SCD forum possible and message the BBC and ask them what the hell they are playing at letting such a lazy workshy attention seeking hole ruin one of my favourite programmes πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Huh? Had to read this twice. So illiterate - "to get my back feeling....." You need to feel motivated and relaxed? You've just came back from holiday you stupid CLOWN 🀑

WTF is 'cute' about this hot chocolate? It's a damn mess. Like your lives.

View attachment 1873667
Wtf is she on and that is not a cute hot chocolate it is a bloody mess you're right! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Not sure about their honeymoon content but I am HERE for content from whoever is looking after Leo for a week after soapy Su’s last breakdown and constant ranting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Please somebody share this article. Another corker of an interview by Mr Church. Already begging for strictly and apparently looking forward to switching their phones off when on honeymoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This head will never be off his beloved phone and social media. Its surgically attached to his fuckin hand the bellend. Why does he make this tit up! He seriously needs addiction therapy and she's just as bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This head will never be off his beloved phone and social media. Its surgically attached to his fuckin hand the bellend. Why does he make this tit up! He seriously needs addiction therapy and she's just as bad!
Did he say that in the interview? That they will switch off their phones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny how we called out the fact that it’s obviously warm water he’s using.We then get a video where he’s acting like it’s freezing whereas usually he just gets in without any fuss which is what alerted us in the first place.
He's a tit isn't he! Proper over exaggeration on that! Emma Willis posted a video in an ice bath and didn't make as much fuss as this complete knobhead! You could tell hers was genuine.

Did he say that in the interview? That they will switch off their phones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes see below..it's laughable really! 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
She might manage to get him on a red carpet, trash mag deals and 5 min appearances on morning TV but to get him a place on a primetime Saturday night show on the BBC, I doubt it very much. She’s not a bleeping miracle worker πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
You're so right!

He has been told to sign up for the marathon to do something for charity (always related to the grief story he's dined out on all his life) in an effort to make him more likeable and credible.

With likeability and credibility comes work....but it's a really long shot where he's concerned.

Reactions: 19
You're so right!

He has been told to sign up for the marathon to do something for charity (always related to the grief story he's dined out on all his life) in an effort to make him more likeable and credible.

With likeability and credibility comes work....but it's a really long shot where he's concerned.
It's pointless in his case, because he's not sincere. It's just for likes and getting his bleeping Easter Island head out in public.
This bleep couldn't be sincere if his life depended on it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He's a tit isn't he! Proper over exaggeration on that! Emma Willis posted a video in an ice bath and didn't make as much fuss as this complete knobhead! You could tell hers was genuine.

Oh my god that will never happen and won't happen with her either for sure they will be all about the content. Sure they will have to pr their whole holiday

A rollercoaster? He did three weeks of panto and she’s done some outfit of the days whilst Leo is at nursery and Fred spends half the week at his dads … they would have also had their wedding night if he wasn’t singing at whichever caravan park for a fiver. he’s hardly been away at war has he for duck sake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

What the duck is that kiss 🀣🀣 Absolutely no passion whatsoever. Me and my dog have more chemistry than those 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oozing desperation and delusion out of every pore. How many stories? Anyone would think he was an unemployed dosser and had nothing better to do 🀒

Attachments

• 69.5 KB
  • 45.4 KB
  • 57.9 KB
  • 44.1 KB
  • 112.8 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 13
    75A3FD19-0752-47AB-B0AE-98051F1206CE.jpeg

Leo says everything is his because you taught him to say β€œmine” from when he was about 6 months old you dopey prick. My daughter is around the same age (and talks in full sentences unlike Leo) and the only thing she says is β€œMINE” is her belly button 🀣 because I haven’t raised a spoilt greedy Slimer looking brat.

Also his head shape is absolutely hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whoever said Easter Island is bang on

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.