Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greta22

Chatty Member
They are boring twats 😂

why not go into city and take the kids to see the marina life and water falls .
They don’t leave the hotel that’s FREE to spend a penny do they

if your skint why fucking go … free hotel but don’t do anything else .

they really are sad sad people .
They remind me of the Garveys from Benidorm who refused the leave the hotel as it was all inclusive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm still laughing a Marathon......he couldn't even do Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins :ROFLMAO: had a little injury and went home 🤣 Oh this has made my night....

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Can’t believe he works out and then wears the same shorts for the rest of the day 🤢 in fact those black shorts probably stand up by themselves when he takes them off 🤢
He’s lost over 800 followers since the weekend and if he shares the link for his go fund me every day going forward, he’s going to lose a lot more. Read the room Fakey. You’re bragging about being in Dubai on a trip your wife blagged for free. You are then expecting people to use their hard earned cash to sponsor you even though it’s pretty obvious you’re only doing it because you’ve got no work and hope to get some TV/media coverage from it.

• Heart
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
No wonder they’ve been gifted a stay there. It looks empty and soulless. Bit like the pair of them 🤭
Not my cup of tea at all. Switzerland for us ; mountains and lakes , fresh air always makes us feel relaxed and pleasant, we aren't ones for the heat & sand .

They really are a desperate pair of grifters laughable really....but I do think there's a nasty edge to him. Something about him....

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How bad that her video doesn't even have 2,000 likes. Shows its been a total flop.
She’s also lost over 450 followers in the last few days (he’s lost even more than that) In the current climate it’s bad enough seeing z listers getting gifted everyday goods but to be given a free holiday literally turns peoples stomachs. If their honeymoon is gifted as well, they are going to really struggle to keep people on side. Hand me the 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Morning Fakeys. 🥰

Well he's proper cocky this morning, reckons he's run 15km outside (bollocks), has upped his fundraising target to £10k which is extremely ambitious AND has found time to give us his OOTD in a blatant dig at his wife, who has grifted this Dubai stay and is clearly the main breadwinner.

What a prick you are, Mr Church.

PS: Commiserations to anyone back to work today like me 😭

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Leo shirtless on the beach is disgusting. They are either thick as fuck or just don’t care. And where’s his hat? My 2yo used to hate hers and was always ripping it off, guess what I did every time she did? Put it back on her straight away and said “no, you need to wear a hat”. Now she goes and grabs it herself everytime we leave the house.

I was at the beach on NYD and I didn’t see one toddler running around with no top on - all in long sleeve swimmers with a wide brimmed hat on.

I’ve mentioned this before but my daughters daycare policy states that all children must have a hat to play outside and sleeveless tops/dresses aren’t allowed even though they put sunscreen on before they go out and the outdoor play area is completely shaded!!

Sun safety is really important and it’s not that hard. But I guess having a tanned kid is more important to this pair of self-obsessed selfish wankers.

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
The whole set -up with them pair is totally fucked!!
I was thinking about how he always posts pics of just him and that puffalump and never of doph and leo or even fakey and doph it’s so odd…
Where are the posts where he’s bigging up his wife and mother of his FULL child? (not the half one)

Some tit off love island posted a vid where he was searching for the perfect xmas gift for his partner and it just got me thinking that we NEVER see anything like that from fakey. The more i think about it the more I find it fucking weird. He’s openly narcissistic and self obsessed and he doesn’t even try to hide it.
I was thinking the same before. He never compliments her, doesn't seem proud of her (it's clear she's the breadwinner now), and likewise when do we see her bigging him up?

This is a lavender marriage as my dearly departed Gran would say! Mr and Mrs Lavender-Church 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ro98

VIP Member
Leo is in autumn clothing, long sleeve top, heavy dungarees & socks but Jake is in shorts & a bare chest? It’s 24 degrees where they are WTAF.
Leo is never dressed appropriately, I don’t get it?

• Sad

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Erm, has he changed the music to the latest spud video as someone on here said "Katy Perry teenage dream is a weird song choice as its about losing their virginity'

The music has changed??

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
So they've both got their phones out during the meal. Poor Freddie how must that feel & what do other diners make of it?

On a separate note, it's gone very quiet on here again🤔

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
So depending on what time they get home im thinking straight down the gym under the guise of 'marathon training' while we all know it means leaving her to do all the unpacking, sorting, washing etc.
Won’t be much washing they wore the same stuff all week 😂😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Him in the bath talking shit🤢🤢How many stories already god do they actually spend time as a couple or family without a phone.Zelda still doing soap scoops is embarrassing woman you did a poll they said a big fucking no.He’s so horrid to look at and his smug arse face you could just punch.Why would you run a bath get your phone out and answer your own question freak 😳😳

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Already shared Leo’s post on his stories 🙄probably as he got a few more likes but doesn’t want likes yeah right.Mummy juice🤢got 1400 people definitely sick of these two.Agree that Freddy starting to act like him poor child imagine having donkey teeth as a role model.This trip was so dull and only went out yesterday as fanny flaps couldn’t get in the sun.Can’t figure out why they go all that way just to lay on the beach.See loads of people when I go away who never move from their chosen sun bed for the entire two weeks.I love the drama of towel wars and especially when a Turkish family took someone’s towel away and nearly ended up fighting 🤣🤣

🤢🤢🤢and 🤢🤢🤢no words needed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
9C3941EE-07F3-47C2-B84C-10D99201681B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick