Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Looks more like razor burn. He’s gonna use every little trick in the book to get out of this.
Probably from shaving his vagina.

He’s on a family holiday surely he could have started training before holiday and then carried on after. It’s very clear he’s signed up to this marathon on an absolute whim as he thinks saying he did something for the charity he’s been ambassador of for years makes him special.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
On holiday but never off the gram, sad fucker 🤦🏼‍♀️
Funny how he always comments on her posts. Wonder if it’s because he’s hoping some of her 5.5 million followers may start following him 😂 Both started out on the X factor, both did the jungle off the back of that show and look where they both are now in life. She’s worth millions, an insta following he could only ever dream of and regularly on TV and we all know where he is 🤭 Funny thing is she is as phoney as he is. Difference is she masks it better 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
That story as he's walking to the mall:"I feel like people expect so much from the New Year....new work, loads of work, new jobs.....dun't happen sometimes."

No shit! Not the best time to be having a full on loft conversion is it? The holidays, Sophie's 30th and honeymoon will all be gifted but your Big Night in Scunny won't pay the bills, bro! That will be cancelled due to poor ticket sales, AKA "illness"- I'm calling it now. No wonder their marriage is strained, Sophie pays for everything!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Everything is such a set up why the hell would a young lad be holding the twats hand.Bet Freddy sick to death having to perform for the camera.
A5197F9D-6490-4119-9F50-4458E8497643.png

• Sad
  • Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I swear he has gone away with 3 pairs of shorts and 4 tops filthy wanker bet he doesnt shower daily either he's too fucking lazy he definitely looks like he reeks

• Haha
  • Sick

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Why is he wearing a shirt to the gym that he was wearing to dinner the other night 🤢 obviously he’s going to do his boxing topless to get as much attention as possible 🤢 as for her and the foot shots 🙄 ‘Chanel’ the other day, today ‘birkenstocks’ nothing like being humble. Thought she was having three weeks off? The last 4 days she’s spent going on about her pr stay and today we have an ad for Bambi & Bear 😴
Those sunglasses are Ali express specials🤣🤣🤣🤣 you too can have a pair for the princely sum of 72p🤪🤪🤪 She's flogging them for £2.75 reduced from £5😳😳😳 own brand my fucking arse flappy! Give over will you😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So they've switched hotels. This hotel is not going to be done any favours either. The state of them. All absolute scruffs especially NikNak with that messy bird's nest. Get that kid's hair trimmed!! A fucking disgrace.

Chavvy scum in the Sun! They stick out a mile. Tramps.

View attachment 1856092
View attachment 1856093
View attachment 1856094View attachment 1856095View attachment 1856096View attachment 1856097View attachment 1856098View attachment 1856099
View attachment 1856100
View attachment 1856102
View attachment 1856103
No wonder they’ve been gifted a stay there. It looks empty and soulless. Bit like the pair of them 🤭

• Haha

Moomin12

She looks absolutely miserable. I don't really get what she's meant to be doing she's not making dubai look appealing.
And he runs like a t rex

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Now this, you utter imbecile, is a FRUIT BAR and not a MARKET.

This is a MARKET in Romford. Learn the difference. I really hope that the school you went to burnt down so no other person could even attempt to be as dumb as you are! 🤡

Screenshot_20230103-100410~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
NikNak been drawing on the high chair, as I’m sure it wouldn’t have been given to them like that?
God have some class, I’d hate to be on holiday the same time as the fakey clampits
FC5EDEC1-CDEE-4A46-AAC4-55270608FD3E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So he has sat drinking, gone to a fitness class ( i went on kangoo diva's insta he stayed for more of the class with others), done some boxing on the beach and is now having a soak in the bath are we sure flappy actually went with him?
All this in the first few hours of being there. That's more free time than most people get all week when they've taken their children!

Clearly the boys were dumped at kids' club first thing. He's doing what he wants as per and Flapz is grifting/vlogging.

I can just hear her now: "This is NOT a holiday, guys, it's a PR stay so I have to work for you guys, show you the hotel AND do my ads and outfits of the day. I'm soooo busy, guys!" 🙄

Imagine being in Dubai and still being bothered enough and taking time to reply in a nasty way to someone just stating facts in his vile manner. I think Jordan may beg to differ about the mates thing bro! 🤣🤣Remember he doesn't care about negative comments though guys! 🙈
He actually goes scouring through his mentions for anything he doesn't like so he can have the last word! Why doesn't he just ignore it? Note that he never responds to people blowing smoke up his arse, only to those that slag him off or dare to have a different opinion.

He needs a full time job ASAP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly I can’t tell you how much rage I get when these hotels dish out free stays to absolute nobody’s . There are people in the world who have done so much good or even people who’ve had awful situations kids who’ve fought cancer or even bereaved parents who deserve some luxury yet this pair of self obsessed big nose stick insects have done no good to society they are just absolute leaches
And as for the marathon I’m sure he will do a Jade Goody after a couple of miles. Can’t wait for him to spectacularly fail at this in the public gaze. Honestly nobody would ever feel this way about someone with good intentions doing something to raise money but with those two stick bugs the only thing they want to raise is their profile

• Heart