Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
God he’s on a mission to give himself a round of applause.His brothers been dead 11years and this is probably the first thing he’s done to bring awareness.I honestly hate this prick he’s so self absorbed and any attention he gets makes him so fucking happy it’s sickening to see.As for blocking someone for liking a comment sad twat away on a free holiday and more interested in stalking what others think of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mollyann

VIP Member
When you mess with your image on a daily basis the real unfiltered prick comes out to play.The fact he has no six pack is so funny and shows what a idiot he is.Off to breakfast doing that stupid stop and go with Leo yawn yawn.Are they going home today?Poor Freddy what a soulless boring week he’s had.
7E2D9F32-59CD-4466-A0D8-A1771378A71C.jpeg
E21D8D4D-8C74-48D1-9AEF-962BE3F5C03D.jpeg

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Horrible prick, filming her whilst she's asleep. And why is he shrieking and singing if Flapz is grabbing a quick kip? Instead of taking the piss out of her he should have been saying "We all need to be quiet for a little while because Mummy is tired and having a sleep".

He's apoplectic that he can no longer pull in the freebies and he's bitter and jealous about it. Hence him making this holiday all about his marathon (which he will never do and probably only signed up for because we keep saying how he does nothing for cancer charities) and the passive-aggressive "banter" doing his outfits of the day.

They're like chavs off Shameless on holiday - "It's all inclusive, gotta get your moneys worth mate", kids traipsing over hotel furniture and other people's sunloungers with their shoes on, bare chested at breakfast, pricking about and showing off in public, fake designer clothes, bags & shoes. Bet they fill their pockets with bread rolls at breakfast. Scrubbers indeed

Thank you to whoever called them that earlier, made me laugh and thinnk of this -

d499c883b9be8490f97c5bce98d9d30b.png

THROW YOURSELVES INTO THE ROAD DARLING, YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE!

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Can’t believe he works out and then wears the same shorts for the rest of the day 🤢 in fact those black shorts probably stand up by themselves when he takes them off 🤢
He’s lost over 800 followers since the weekend and if he shares the link for his go fund me every day going forward, he’s going to lose a lot more. Read the room Fakey. You’re bragging about being in Dubai on a trip your wife blagged for free. You are then expecting people to use their hard earned cash to sponsor you even though it’s pretty obvious you’re only doing it because you’ve got no work and hope to get some TV/media coverage from it.
I'd sponsor him to fuck off and never come back....

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I find it amazing that you can actually sit down and read a book you illiterate, dumb bitch. Perhaps with trying to read, your spelling and grammar might improve!

There's no way you're ever going to 'Think like a Monk' you haggard, deluded, crater faced, old bint. Your life is devoid of anything real, your 'husband' is the most pathetic, self-obsessed failure, your life is ruled by materialistic, meaningless crap and you are living a lie and obsessed with social media!!!

Think like a Monk eh? You fucking joker!! 🤡

323820649_715446646764260_3561959882060849987_n.jpg

For crying out loud you stupid cunt, put your tongue away. You look fucking pathetic with your tongue sticking out and that stupid scarf on your head. As for 'recommendations' use Google and plan your grifted holiday instead of hoping for yet more freebies you skint tramp!

323889180_3300028833604999_7431243249409194532_n.jpg

Tell your child to GET OFF THAT BED wearing trainers you tramp! People want to lay down on them for the day! You have NO CLASS!!

323109327_694601598994514_1999946487443066879_n.jpg

It's a fucking blue door. Just a door. Go and headbutt it to knock some reality into your dumb head! 🤡
323794579_1422876914911375_8615705849692344150_n.jpg

Beautiful? What's 'beautiful' about this? I've seen much classier places in the UK and I didn't even have to beg for them - I wouldn't ever stoop that low to accept a freebie!

In fact, I've been to classier places in Benidorm when I've been on hen do's!!! 🤡

323874461_152670720861047_1918711002699811459_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Happy New Year Fakeys🎉🎊 may 2023 be good to you all😘

Now this fucking holiday🙄🙄🙄 grifted stay it is as someone called, tattle bingo😆😆😆 he really is a lazy selfish prick isn't he. Spent 5 minutes with Warwick and Fred then off for an exercise class and boxing. Then a long soak in the bath, fucking hell if I was flappy I would be fucking raging🤬🤬🤬 and how many fucking stories since they arrived ffs😳😳🤪 I would love to smash his fucking face in the big nosed, wig wearing, ugly Turkey toothed twat👊👊👊 and my 12 year old daughter has a better boxing stance than you fakey you absolute tool🤪🤪🤪.
Ooh they'll be in the room from 7.30 onwards cos Warwick needs to sleep like in Ibiza, just take him out in a buggy you fucking morons🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m sure a Fakey suggested squirting something on the squeaky wheel yesterday.
Hiya Jake.
Your next challenge is finding Leo a barber and…. GO!!

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Welcome to reality Jake. Yes you're wife can blag free holiday so enjoy them all, couldn't give a fuck tbh Im sure plenty of us have holidays too. Difference is we live in the moment and actually enjoy ourselves. The only thing you care about is being in TV and that ain't happening. You have no TV work lined up for now and even if you get some it will be shit five mins here and there of you telling us you're relatives are dead, yano the usual line that you have used on every single thing you have done. Now youre wife is the breadwinner and you are a charity worker why don't you get down to one of the high street shops like age UK and volunteer there and live off your wife. It won't matter that you don't get paid because it's all for charity bro. You will then be able to fulfill your new year's resolution and spend time with your family.hoe long were you working away last year, two three month at the most but in your eyes that equated to seven. While you are unemployedaybe teach your son to speak and get some manners, th child is an absolute embarresment . What was that video with him clattering his teeth. He looked like the fucking cenabyte from hellaiser

11t60lv.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
He must shit himself on these long, internet free flights. All manner of hell could break out on his insta or twitter & he can do fuck all about it😅

Such a pity you can't comment on the Scum

"DANCING On Ice star Jake Quickenden has started the year right with a luxury family holiday to Dubai.

The media personality, 34, escaped the post-Christmas blues with a £500 a night holiday at the Rixos Dubai the Palm."

Roll on the side bar of shame, roll up your sleeves & let's get the truth out there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
I can't believe he made flapz delete the cig pocket photo after he'd seen it here pahahahahha!!!!!

Also, this "family photo" makes me so sad the body language between fakey-fags, prawn lover and brown spud compared to poor Fred's just being on the side, not close or arms of his mums wrapped round him.. 😔 you could literally crop Freddie out and you'd never know he was there....

Screenshot_20230105-194256_Instagram.jpg

And this one, whose he eyeing up... the waiter? 🤐

Screenshot_20230105-194244_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha

gossipsauce

VIP Member
So she can mark it pr about the drinks but not mark the drinks when they arrive silly cow 😂 he’s now tagging hotel raving about it but not saying gifted
How do they manage to make a holiday to Dubai look shit? Every holiday they go on they manage to make look absolutely wank.

• Haha