Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Bet the lot of them fucking stink. They are all dirty. Jake will stink of sweat and Bad breath and can only imagine the smell coming from under Leo's chins with all that food hes storing under there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

VC10

VIP Member
Imagine being on a free gifted holiday, but haven't got any real spending money....
#inbedby7.15..
He will be stocking up on the Buns & fruit juice each morning while looking at flapz akimbo 😆😆😆😆😆
" gotta get yer moneys worth, MATE "

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
How ever will he cope running without filming and eye fucking himself for 3/4 hours?!

oh wait.... he will probably live stream it on something like this..

Screenshot_20230101-214510_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, I'm now officially dreading the remainder of April and whole of May and him incessently moaning about his ailments. What happens if he gets work between now and then, will he half ass his marathon training.

Maybe Sarcoma need to be mindful how much they plug their ambassador, because he won't be crossing that line 🤣

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I'm not blocked - I'm on his IG all the time commenting on reels & grid & then bringing stuff back here🤣
You're doing the lord's work .

I swear he has gone away with 3 pairs of shorts and 4 tops filthy wanker bet he doesnt shower daily either he's too fucking lazy he definitely looks like he reeks
His new name...Reek....

Announcing fuckwits new name...

REEK..... ... because we've battered him into submission, and cut his cock off....

Look, Reek, we've got your dick in our back pockets.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230107-085512_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-085532_Chrome.jpg
Aye fatty tum tum! How ridiculous is that filter in the top one - a couple of random cavities & some weird ridge above his waistline. I'd ask for a refund on his 'man like Atlas' app.

• Haha

BishBashBosh81

CF8E3B40-0C54-45E0-B0D1-42801F0D4F36.jpeg

These fucking pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I fucking hate him.

• Sad
I think he only said 7km, I thought it was 17 at first and called bullshit but he wrote ‘Day 1 7km’. If he’s chafing about 7km he’s in for a whole world of pain marathon training.
Hang on though, he regularly films himself going for a run at home, so how come he’s all of a sudden started chafing & not done before 🤔 more bullshit Fakey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Just looked at the picture again why the hell would he have chaffing on the front of his thigh? He can't help himself can he? Look at me powering through despite my sore leg fucking dickhead! Bet when he wasn't filming he slowed that running machine right down to slow jog mode
It was his saggy long balls rubbing the front of his leg.

• Haha
  • Sick

MissMona

That vid of him bouncing round like a twat and catching the ball? I like to imagine those 2 people sitting in the background sideways glancing at him and then saying to each other "just look at that fucking prick". Cos that's what I'd be saying if it was me 🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well, this has got to be one of the saddest and isolating pictures I think I've seen for a long, long time. This has quite clearly made me realise how lucky the Crazy family are to have never been like this whatsoever. My kids were not brought up by screens, or had phones shoved in their faces all day and night, let alone at the dinner table.

This photo says it all really about their lives. I actually pity them. That's no way to live your life. That is no life. I'd rather be dead than be anything remotely like that. WTF?

Screenshot_20230106-102246~2.png
323699317_221708380220794_2319660425172215504_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Not sure who his gf is but just wanted to add the hotel has lots to offer for children. For starters it has its own private water park as well as a playground and a kids club plus swimming pools and sports activities with private tennis lessons etc.
There is a gala dinner tonight for Orthodox Christmas (Russian Christmas) so they have lobster, oysters, steaks etc but it’s a 5 star resort with beautiful food each day regardless of the occasion. Not sure if they are on a PR trip but it’s not a resort full of people posing for instagram, it’s very family oriented and full of private people.
What made you join tattle whilst your in Dubai at this amazing hotel and if you don't know who Jake really is. Not being nasty just find it bizzare that you only remember him from x factor. Don't know who is gf is but came on tattle to mention him and to interrupt your holiday whilst telling us how amazing the hotel is

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So he has sat drinking, gone to a fitness class ( i went on kangoo diva's insta he stayed for more of the class with others), done some boxing on the beach and is now having a soak in the bath are we sure flappy actually went with him?

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Somebody has posted this on the Strictly thread 🙄 He’s starting his arselicking earlier than usual this year 🤢 I wonder if he’s DMd Adam Frisby (ITS) yet and asked him for a meet up as well 😂
It’s also the fact the way he’s said it as if Carlos will know who he is. The lad is probably thinking who the fuck is this idiot commenting on my post 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Is it me or has he never mentioned Sarcoma before, yes he's mentioned his brother died of cancer but I don't recall specifics.

But in all honestly, this SCREAMS of desperation to stay some sort of relevant, he could have done this charity work years ago when he riding high think how much he would have raised but instead he thought he was too good to lower himself.

So from now until April is going to be yet again rinse and repeat "beggy beggy beggy" followed by snippets of TV/ radio appearances plugging his dead brother.

How anyone can enjoy this car crash and worse donate to it I don't know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Jakes hair, physique, face, cheekbones. All remind me so much of a smackhead who I used to know. I'm being serious as well.

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
So what has foolish spot brought to the table this time? Last time there were reassurances of Fake never being on ITV again & that daft dot couldn't say too much as they'll give themselves away - or some tosh. Then it turned out that very week he had a micro second booked on ITV to do with IACGMOOH.

Now daft colon is putting shade on him about his marathon & money he has raised so far - 170 people out of 1mil followers. So where is this leading? What possible 'egg on our faces' are we Tattlers going to recieve, what loud guffaws are we going to hear from camp Mrs & Mr Church...

Thread Suggestion #51

With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!
Or change sand on his toes to snow up his nose👃❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh no now i'm thinking he is using this marathon training to get himself on Strictly look how dedicated i am away on holiday training daily im obviously hardworking and fit bro you didnt even run anywhere this morning there wasn't a bead of sweat on you and turning your hat round and pulling some hair through just proves how fake it all is
He has been begging and tagging anything SCD for years to no avail, so can’t see how him training for a marathon will make whoever does the castings on there want to book him. Anyway he’s got to do it first. Plus how can he do SCD when it clashes with his big night in Scunny dig this year 😂😂😂

Maybe if you both act like fucking grown ups and stop with the constant look at me you would come across as nicer people.8000 likes on his last two posts proves no one gives a shit about your shallow fake life .The stupid sticking your tongue out and peace sign is ridiculous.Him going to breakfast shirt undone to the waist have no class whatsoever.View attachment 1850150
She’s pissed off that people are unfollowing them. Did she expect people to congratulate them for blagging and then bragging constantly about a pr trip to Dubai? As for negative and bitchy. Her husband is the worlds worst for this when people don’t agree with him. Honestly the two of them need to get their heads out their own arses and join the real world. The delusion of grandeur from the pair of them is off the scale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha