Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Anyone notice him say as he heads to the mall yeah can you believe Sophie is nearly 30 and quickly and quietly he says yeah she looks nearly 40 god he is a wanker have you seen yourself boy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

stargirl23

VIP Member
When I go on holiday I enjoy it all that bit more knowing me and my partner have worked out arses off to go away and deserve it. Can’t say the same for these two

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Jealous much? No matter what I do, I just can't get that all elusive block ☹
🐔Mention my name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told him his feet were dirty rotten like him so he blocked me but I can still secretly see what he gets up to under another name hahahaha.x

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why is she wearing an oversized white bed sheet doing that ridiculous pose of kicking her leg up. Reminds me of Casper the Ghost! He's taking the piss now plugging the hotel now. Anybody got a screenshot of this clip for the ASA?

There is nothing good looking about that child whatsoever!

View attachment 1848994
View attachment 1848995
View attachment 1848996
Who calls a child of 2 good looking? Cute, sweet, adorable maybe but good looking no. Can’t believe they’ve taken spud out for the evening wearing the same clothes he has been in all day at the desert. Yet another holiday that looks absolutely shit especially for the kids again

• Heart
  • Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
So funny, I'll repeat it again!

He's dirty deleted it but Tattle always has receipts bro!! 🤡

View attachment 1857039
100% cigarettes. After all the devastation cancer has done to his family and he’s sitting there smoking and to make matters worse he’s lying about it !
I’m telling ya now fakies this marathon will never happen!!
He’s already set the wheels in motion complaining about pain….

Attachments

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Make a bloodly book with the amount of tiny pr stays she puts on her adsView attachment 1856023View attachment 1856024
Is that the best water park they could find in Dubai? Are they taking the piss

Jake quickenden who has health anxiety, family members who have died from cancer, ambassador of a cancer charity… smoking. Surely not. It’s almost as if the man chats absolute shit isn’t it.

maybe don’t post your life on Instagram and you wouldn’t have to get your wife to delete after the horse has bolted

Last edited:
  • Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What in gods name has Sophie done to her face and teeth. Pumped out with fillers and the lips too it’s like she is retaining water. Oh my classic case of ruined looks.

They both have matching teef now and she looks like some odd 70 year old.
Ugly woman. Poor Leona with their genes. No just the looks but the complete lack of intelligence. Imagine when he's at proper school sitting at the thick table and everyone is torturing his dad saying how gay is your dad tho 🤣🤣🤣 good luck Leo you're gonna be absolutely tortured like your dad is now

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
If you wanna run a marathon and not end up dead at the end then you really should have a plan, increase your distances slowly and just as importantly fuel your body correctly with the right foods. This dick woke up, decided he was gonna run the marathon then set out to run it on a treadmill, whilst on "holiday" may i add, the very next day. What a cock. Ignorant and stupid AF.

• Heart
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Who calls a child of 2 good looking? Cute, sweet, adorable maybe but good looking no. Can’t believe they’ve taken spud out for the evening wearing the same clothes he has been in all day at the desert. Yet another holiday that looks absolutely shit especially for the kids again
Scruffs 🤢 I can speak for all parents with kids you get them washed and changed before evening meal

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
While Leo sleeps we train🙄🙄🙄 don't you mean you do Fakey. Flappy will be in the room watching the kids while he does what he wants again selfish, lazy arsehole. Honestly those fucking tombstone teeth are awful, too big for his gob and that's saying something🤪.
He's raised £2762 so far on JustGiving, wonder if he regrets raising the target to 10k now🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Who goes away on holiday and decides to train for a marathon? Is this normal?

You noticed how he says he didn’t want to do the 17k run but he felt he had to because he felt humbled from all the donations 😂 he’s in for a right shock when he does a FULL marathon, that takes a lot of preparation both mentally and physically, dedication, change of lifestyle etc… but I suppose he’s no work so he’s plenty time to do that 😂😂 believe it when I see it because he’s full of shit.

It feels like because Flappy has been gifted this trip, he has to give himself a purpose of why he’s there and content. He can’t stand he’s there as a spare part and his influencer wife’s plus one so he’s making up some bullshit to stay relevant. Sad twat 😂

• Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Who goes away on holiday and goes on a witch hunt and blocking spree? I would be too busy enjoying myself and would barely pick up my phone. He’s so pathetic I almost feel sorry for him, then I give my head a wobble and remember he’s a wanker.

• Heart

Moomin12

Just wow, encouraging your kid to shout in hotel corridors. People could be sleeping or relaxing you disrespectful twat. My 1 year old is walking steadier than that kid, but they do look to be dragging him along at their speed, so it could be that.
I'm not one to fat shame, but I hate these people who use so many filters and in reality look nothing like that. No abs at all in that picture 🙈

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
🐔 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm still laughing a Marathon......he couldn't even do Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins :ROFLMAO: had a little injury and went home 🤣 Oh this has made my night....
He I'll try his best to do it just to prove us wrong. Like he did with panto but he will hate every minute of it. Once it's done he will be back to beging. No work lined up so plays the dead brother card again. They will be looking down thinking thank god we are up here away from that cunt. He's nlan embarresment and his dad would be ashamed of him if he were alive

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Day 1 training and he’s already moaning about chaffing and he’s only run 7k 🤦🏻‍♀️.
As for her. It shows how thick her followers are if they are genuinely asking if they are in New York considering she’s mentioned Dubai about 100 times 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know she’s got to sell the hotel but it’s coming across so braggy 🤢. As for moving to another hotel. How lovely for her kids to keep getting uprooted just so she can get a free trip and boast about it online. Wonder if they’re moving back to the airport hotel 😂 or if its another freebie 🙄 Wherever it is she said originally they were there for a week so it can only be for 2 nights maximum.
It is interesting watching her making sure everyone knows it’s a pr trip because of her whilst he desperately is trying to get the attention back on him by doing the marathon.
The irony of him begging for people to sponsor him while soaking up a free trip to Dubai though 😡 The same place he slagged off influencers for going to and now it’s exactly what his missus has done and he’s riding on her coattails 😂

Can somebody please screenshot any of his stories that he’s tagged the hotel in please. Must have his name at top - Thankyou 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart