Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Away with the fairies 🧚‍♀️ that kid needs looking at, said it many times definitely not a full tin of biscuits, but then again he may well of eaten them . 😀 😆 🤣 😂.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

riddleme89

VIP Member
He's on holiday and he is lying in the bath talking to his phone!!
Because he has no life he's a sad act

His phone is his life and he's addicted to social media . Sophie would be better off leaving the kids in the freebie h9tel with him and taking herself into the nightlife and bag a shag to turn her sour face frown upside down 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Heneghs

VIP Member
What about his “skydive” for charideeeeee??
Full of absolute shite this wankstain

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
What an absolute weirdo putting Teenage Dream over a video of your kid. It’s about shagging someone.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

riddleme89

VIP Member
Imagine being in Dubai and still being bothered enough and taking time to reply in a nasty way to someone just stating facts in his vile manner. I think Jordan may beg to differ about the mates thing bro! 🤣🤣Remember he doesn't care about negative comments though guys! 🙈
And no jake your not deserving of any success because your a nobody and to be successful tou first need a talent and to get of your lazy arse 💯 🤷 👌 🙂

Nobody likes you and you failed at x factor and didn't win I'm a celeb and your only way to get on TV now is to use your dead family members you pathetic twat . You have NO talent that's why you get no work you daft cunt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
How sad are these pair really

No jobs
Marriage is a sham
She's married to a manwho calls her BRO
BOTH SKINT
BOTH BORING

She wants the z lister lifestyle but she's so far down the pecking order she's irrelevant and so is he . They can't afford even a decent meal out they have to go nandos whilst in dubai a place with many fancy restraunts. Both addicted to social media and phones . God what a boring life . They can't afford a holiday or real gucci but instead of admit it they embarrass themselves. Poor kids have no life in one of the best countries and stuck on a beach all day .

I'm certain Sophie never expected her life to be like this she thought she was marrying a celeb with money and status she was expecting to be showered in gucci and fancy holidays like danielle with a real man . in reality she's married a washed up has been who embarrassed them both on a daily a man with NO money and NO job living in a house they can't afford and begging on the gram for freebies because they are skint but desperate to keep up appearances.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
A little ‘Good Morning Fakeys’ message for when they check Tattle before breakfast.

The hotel you’re in isn’t great, I’m speaking from experience. However as they have been kind enough to gift you that room at the back overlooking the road, the least you can do is share some of the nicer parts for your many bots.
The pools, kids water park, kids club, coffee shop, the many restaurants, the spa. You know, actually show some gratitude to them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So off they go back to the mall. Fred must be bored out of his head! Her face is like a slapped arse! 😂

Think like a monk eh? You won't find any monks wandering around shopping malls! 🤡🤡

View attachment 1850403
View attachment 1850404
View attachment 1850405
View attachment 1850406
View attachment 1850407
View attachment 1850408
I see the ‘Gucci’ backpack is out again 😂 must be killing him walking round the mall and having to keep a shirt on. How exciting for Fred. Going on holiday and being dragged round the shops. They really haven’t got a clue about kids/family holidays at all. If her pr trip is meant to be to promote families going there, I can’t see her getting more anytime soon.

mollyann

VIP Member
Fucking £10 tight arse pig.The same brother you have three pictures in total and boy he’s cashed in on his death the past two months.Is truly sickening that’s he’s dined out on this young lads death for years.

Heidi77

VIP Member
So is the marathon training his full time job for the next few months? Jake just get a real job. One that actually pays.

• Haha

rozatnumber10

( you have no idea how much it killed me to write that 😣 plus we know they are skint aswell so even if it wasn’t a pr stay they wouldnt be there and certainly not doing anything if they were either ,just like when she gate crashed Dubai last time ,they did fuck all but go to the aquarium at the mall, she pretended to eat in a fancy restaurant and got all dressed up to sit on a swing while Leo4likes was in his pushchair and got some random person to take her picture)
They viewed the free part of the Aquarium but didn’t pay to go into the actual Aquarium. I bet Freddie and Leo would have loved to have seen inside!
They could have done loads - 2 water parks to choose from, Burj Khalifa, Lego Land Park, visit to the creek etc.
In Abu Dhabi- another water park, Ferrari World, Warner Bros World!
But all these things would mean putting their hands in their pockets!

redball00n

VIP Member
He’s such an ugly haggard looking cunt without the filter. His nose and his teeth look fucking awful and his head genuinely looks misshapen, like he had flat head when he was a baby.

• Haha