Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He goes on about his bullying narcissistic behaviour is just banter but he CANNOT even take the mildest critism, like when he said to soph ‘who do you think you are, molly mae’ and kept going on then when she said back ‘who do you think you are, Michael Jackson in your hat’ his face dropped and he replied ‘what’s wrong with my hat’ !! Is it wrong to get so icky over someone I can’t stand him but it’s like a morbid curiosity peeping at his stories to see what twatiness he’s up to 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m not seeing a new one. What’s it called please?

I’m not seeing a new one. What’s it called please

Reactions: 1
duck me he’s on look north now and put me off my tea my husband just said duck me what are those teeth hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HUSBAND “ HE PUT THE THE bleep IN SCUNTHORPE” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I could not love him more 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just came on to say what a bleep he really is . He is the most vile human I’ve come across on social media he really thinks the sun shines out his arse . He is so far up it he cant see that people can’t stand him or to be around him . He’s fame hungry and won’t stop at any cost , prick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.