Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit behind but I get the feeling Jake only proposed to show off to the guys he met on holiday. Didn’t he go shopping with them the day he bought the ring? He’s said himself he only decided to do it that day.

He’s the kind of guy who would have been joking ‘should I propose’ to show off to them. He’s a strange guy

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit behind but I get the feeling Jake only proposed to show off to the guys he met on holiday. Didn’t he go shopping with them the day he bought the ring? He’s said himself he only decided to do it that day.

He’s the kind of guy who would have been joking ‘should I propose’ to show off to them. He’s a strange guy
Welcome! You will fit in well her. Buckle up and enjoy the ride

Oh he deffo reads here! Saw the title of the latest thread then posts a pic of her engagement ring on the window sill. We see you Jakey Boy

Begging for a film role now! Jake tell Freddie to sit down you prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
RECAP FROM LAST THREAD

Jake and Sophie came back from holiday engaged (let the begging begin)

Jake couldn't wait so decided to have a beg fest for an engagement party. Cue Sophie begging for a WHITE yes that's right Tattlers a White bouncy castle. Jaked added his two penneth and begged for food like a modern-day Oliver Twist with a filter.

Lisa came to stay for a couple of days and she was put up in the Granny Annexe AKA Sophies Beauty Room :rolleyes: . The poor woman even had to make her own bed. She looked gutted and for once had my sympathy.

Leo is sitting up unaided, speaking whole sentences and eating 5-course gourmet meals. Of course, he is Jake. We eagerly await him telling his Dad to duck off.

Jake is still trying to decide what his account is all about. Tattlers please help him decide from the following options
1. Family man
2. Fitness Guru
3. Lads Lad
4. Drug dealer
5. bleep

Wedding is being held in Beefa (how tacky and unoriginal). Jakes best friend has a villa there. They have been best friends since Jake and Sophie got engaged but I don't think she will get an invite to the wedding somehow.

The engagement party commenced. No sign of Nanny QVC. We think she had a fallout with Jake due to the fact that he speaks to her like tit and treats her like the hired help. His new friends from Rhodes came along (we all thought they would have deleted and blocked Jake as soon as their plane took off but maybe they are a pair of fame-hungry whores as well) We also thought Jake has a bit of a thing for the girlfriend. The engagement party quickly became the Jake Show where he stripped off did the splits and humiliated all his mates. So nothing new there then.
He appeared on GMB in the clothes he wore the day before because 'He couldn't be arsed' Nice attitude Jake. To everyone's surprise, he went on about Trolls telling him to drown Leo. Absolutely awful and if it was my kid that would have been the last time you saw him on SM. But no he is pushed in our faces Evvveeeerrryyyy day. After saying on his public account he couldn't be arsed to wear clean clothes for the appearance he 'hinted/begged' for a chance to present GMB sometime. Good Luck with that Beggy Boy. He also looks completely unrecognisable without his Honey filter so if he ever goes missing he is fucked.

Never done a recap before so if I get it wrong Admin Im sorry.
I've said this before I told him his feet were rotten dirty and I mean dirty so he blocked me on Instagram....so to wear dirty clothes I am not surprised....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently he's stopping at his mother's this weekend with the bairn, so wonder if her and Sophie have fallen out?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually watched SAS:WDW and was pleasantly surprised at how little they show of Jakey boy. I do usually enjoy the show, and have been amazed at some of the ‘celebs’ in the past. It’s nice to see them out of their comfort zones. Weirdly though, when Jake was on TV I almost didn’t recognise him without a filter and a reverse image from a front facing camera.

Change that poor baby's tshirt ffs. It's been soaking wet all day long. Poor little mite will be red raw. Lazy pair of selfish twats!! 🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I think even Jake is embarrassed by the “chicken nugget boy” he’s just saying it for effect now.

Never known anyone to gag for trolls like he does. Actually no, PTWM is exactly the same.

And LeoNuggetBoy needs assessing.

I would not believe (if I didn’t follow Jake Prick) that Leo was just over 6 months old. He behaves like he’s 3/4 months 🤔
Lack of stimulation has seemingly caused development delays. I could be wrong but he isn’t a typical 6 month old.

Reactions: 18
I would not believe (if I didn’t follow Jake Prick) that Leo was just over 6 months old. He behaves like he’s 3/4 months 🤔
Lack of stimulation has seemingly caused development delays. I could be wrong but he isn’t a typical 6 month old.
You aren’t wrong, he isn’t. It’s been said before, all babies develop at their own rate but Leo looks very blank and vacant. His head control still looks wobbly to me as well. My baby is just a little bit younger than Leo and the difference between them is very noticeable. Also I swear that poor baby has always got a cold?! He’s only 6 months old and he’s had about 6 colds?!

Reactions: 8
And where is he going to get these colds? He doesn’t seem to mix with other babies, and his only stimulation is being transfixed by his dumbshit dad’s crap tattoos 🎩

Reactions: 7
Th
And where is he going to get these colds? He doesn’t seem to mix with other babies, and his only stimulation is being transfixed by his dumbshit dad’s crap tattoos 🎩
The poor baby is never dressed properly, he’s always half dressed like he’s dopey bleeping father!!

Wow he's really hinting at TV presenting jobs, first the post to GMB this morning and then the question on his Q&A about presenting on This Morning??

Slightly off topic, I don't work in media, but I often wonder what those who work their way up in the industry (like working as runners and assistants behind the scenes, often unpaid or on low incomes) think when all these Z list celebs get offered presenting jobs. You rarely see brand new fresh talent anymore, just contestants from reality shows on a conveyor belt often with no discernable talent. No wonder so many of them sign up to love Island!

Reactions: 6
“You’re not just my son, you’re my moon and stars”oh duck off Jake. And then swaps accounts as Leo saying “I’m cute af”

I’m calling the police, he’s making me sick now. It’s an arrestable offence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know dads love their kids but he is just so over the top. Gives me the Ick

Reactions: 14
I know dads love their kids but he is just so over the top. Gives me the Ick
He only does it so his brain dead fans comment on how much of an amazing Dad he is.

It’s cringe and if he behaves like this when Leo is a bit older I look forward to the day the kid tells him to duck off 😂

Totally agree he needs to be checked over poor bubba.

Reactions: 3
So Sophs stories yesterday afternoon moaning about her spots and skin being bad....but it was only a day or 2 ago she was telling us flogging 'an amazing skin/body range she's found 🙄

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much money he’s made from this trolling narrative so far. I hope it’s all gone into an account for the baby.
Wants to get into presenting or documentaries, does he think he’s the next Louis Theroux

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the hell could he be a presenter or do documentaries, he would want the bloody camera on him all the time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.