Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo looks mostly blank, vacant and only responds to Freddie. He’s slumps in his pushchair, in a high chair and basically just rolls about. It’s a shame but the evidence is all there. Put a soft brush through his hair too

Reactions: 8
'Feels good to back on stage' Okay bleeping Sir Laurence Olivier It's a PANTOMIME Jake, not a Shakespearan play you are in. Anyone fancy going taking one for the team and shouting 'Chicken Nuggett' whenever he comes on stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leo looks mostly blank, vacant and only responds to Freddie. He’s slumps in his pushchair, in a high chair and basically just rolls about. It’s a shame but the evidence is all there. Put a soft brush through his hair too
I understand each kid develops on his own pace but like everyone here mentions he looks like more of a 3 month old or something. Always so blank, sluggish, I don’t know. Bless that little kid and hopefully there is nothing wrong with him but it is a bit.. noticeable.
Had anyone ever heard him bubbling, gugging and just baby talking at all?

Reactions: 11
'Feels good to back on stage' Okay bleeping Sir Laurence Olivier It's a PANTOMIME Jake, not a Shakespearan play you are in. Anyone fancy going taking one for the team and shouting 'Chicken Nuggett' whenever he comes on stage?
Would be so funny if he shouted out "fk off troll" in front of all the kids

• Haha
If I remember correctly Soph had an induction because Leo was measuring small?!
Maybe it has something to do with it?
But like I said before, hopefully he’s perfectly fine just he is this way.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ he’s been in the panto for an hour and is already sticking his camera in peoples faces and then the childish little twit threw food at the poor girl to try and get her costume dirty so she’d get in trouble.
This is a man who is engaged and has a kid, not a 12 year old. Freddy behaves better

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Is it in Norwich, I'd take one for the team,👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I understand each kid develops on his own pace but like everyone here mentions he looks like more of a 3 month old or something. Always so blank, sluggish, I don’t know. Bless that little kid and hopefully there is nothing wrong with him but it is a bit.. noticeable.
Had anyone ever heard him bubbling, gugging and just baby talking at all?
Is that Jake or chicken nugget you're talking about???

• Haha
  • Heart
When the duck is one of these people that he shoves his phone into gonna actually stand up to him and tell him to duck off! Surely he’s not allowed to go round just filming all the stage, costumes etc! We,ll have seen the panto thanks to Jake before it even opens!! 🤬

Wow he is being so damn rude. Its not funny jake at all. He is almost like a preteen who fancies a girl so giggles and throws things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When the duck is one of these people that he shoves his phone into gonna actually stand up to him and tell him to duck off! Surely he’s not allowed to go round just filming all the stage, costumes etc! We,ll have seen the panto thanks to Jake before it even opens!! 🤬
The problem with Jake (and a lot of these Influencers) Is that he hasn't had a proper job in a real workplace place setting so doesn't know how to behave appropriately or professionally. The way he is behaving there is totally unacceptable and I really can't see him lasting. Also, I don't think he is taking it very seriously.I know it's a panto not exactly a Hollywood Blockbuster but it's still a paid job and he needs to be treating it with professionalism.

Reactions: 12
He’s an absolute twit I’ve never seen anything like it. What other job do you walk round filming yourself and colleagues all day.

I guess because he’s the ‘name’ in the panto he thinks he can do what he likes and it’s because of him it will sell tickets.

From a newspaper
“Described as an "arrogant, self-loving, egotistical, ladies’ man", his character will stop at nothing to win the hand of Belle”

I thought they were talking about jake until the last line

• Haha
Think it's in Lincoln.. My boy lives up there age 42 lol. I might get him a ticket (£25.50) for his Xmas present.....he can take it for the team 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole crew need to walk out and say they can’t work with him. He’s a bleeping child!

• Haha
It’s that time of year again🙄 When Jake regresses back to a prepubescent boy, acting silly around girls & just being a general annoyance that you want to slap😠 Oh wait……that’s Jake’s behaviour in general🙄 What a prick he is🤯

I do not know how his co-stars find him remotely funny or how Sophie feels seeing her fiancé flirting with younger women🤔

He’s like a blue bottle, constantly buzzing about your face making annoying noises & you just want to whack it😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.