Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly Soph had an induction because Leo was measuring small?!
Maybe it has something to do with it?
But like I said before, hopefully he’s perfectly fine just he is this way.
I was induced for the same reason. 3 weeks after Sophie. My baby is very alert, crawling (not shuffling although I know she’s young to do it) and doesn’t stop babbling and screaming (now she’s found her voice) She also never has her tongue out like little Leo. Gorgeous boy but definitely slightly delayed I think. You get out what you put in though I guess and we do lots of baby classes, sensory etc. I doubt Leo is stimulated enough to pull him on quicker development wise

Reactions: 8
His mum is close to tears on Instagram saying how him taking the piss has made her feel self conscious now. What a twit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
His mum is close to tears on Instagram saying how him taking the piss has made her feel self conscious now. What a twit.
Omg!! I just went on to see, poor Lisa😢 Can’t believe she’s all worried about how she comes across because of that twit😠

He is a bleeping hole making his mum feel that way😡

Reactions: 17
Omg!! I just went on to see, poor Lisa😢 Can’t believe she’s all worried about how she comes across because of that twit😠

Exactly. He’s bullied her. All fun and bants when it’s jake putting people down though isn’t it. I hope he actually sees how his actions are affecting others. This on top of putting her in the shed is just the final straw of him being a twit.

There is being a head but then treating your own mother like that is just next level.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve just come on to say this.. his mom looks so upset and was even saying she knows she has the followers because of jake!! He’s drummed that into her the absolute prick like the poor sod is nothing without him.. imagine making your mom feel like that .. he will literally tread on anyone to stroke his ego.. and them poor people working with him in panto!! Why can’t he see himself urghhh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
He’s a no good bleep, it’s upset me to see and hear the real hurt from hes Mum. How bleeping dare he treat her like that. She’s so much happier when he’s not around. duck him off Lisa, sorry love but your sons a bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not getting the mum love, she is desperate to be a qvc insta Hun and raised Jake. You reap what you sow, how did he end up such a brat?

Reactions: 9
Not getting the mum love, she is desperate to be a qvc insta Hun and raised Jake. You reap what you sow, how did he end up such a brat?
I get what you’re saying but I don’t think anyone deserves to be belittled, certainly not by their own son☹ If she wants any hope of getting through to him that she won’t accept that kind of behaviour & she won’t be ridiculed, the best thing she can do is cut him off for a bit & stop jumping to his attention. She does too much for him, he’s a grown man ffs!! Leave him to stew & see how he likes that🙄

I think he has seen her video & that’s why he hasn’t posted, well either that or he’s driving back to his house where he also gets away with bullying & belittling people😡

Reactions: 10
I’m probs gonna be added on the block list but don’t care. He’s an awful human, double standards!

77C45B7A-2242-469B-8B3A-8B92BAAA55D6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s just been too nice to him but she’s quite harmless and her qvc wannabe act she’s easy to ignore… he’s just a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 7
'Feels good to back on stage' Okay bleeping Sir Laurence Olivier It's a PANTOMIME Jake, not a Shakespearan play you are in. Anyone fancy going taking one for the team and shouting 'Chicken Nuggett' whenever he comes on stage?
‘Shouting Chicken Nugget’. I’m bleeping dead ⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
What an utter bleeping MUPPET.
You are going to be in a PANTO - so you really think the kids going know who you are ?
Course they don’t you dumb duck.

This beggy bleep seems to be slowly letting his true CUNTY self show …

Remember Jake 👋 you are a reality REJECT, who like other reality rejects then hits the reality TV circuit to prolong this Z list fame. It never shocks me or surprises me to see this people famous for not much carry an ego round as if they are a EGOT winner or much higher up the echelons of fame.
You ain’t, you are just ANOTHER X factor reject doing the circuit …..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Im following her now .

I am 1000000000000000000 percent sure now he is gay. He sounds so camp (Can I say that nowadays?)

• Heart
I’ve just come on to say this.. his mom looks so upset and was even saying she knows she has the followers because of jake!! He’s drummed that into her the absolute prick like the poor sod is nothing without him.. imagine making your mom feel like that .. he will literally tread on anyone to stroke his ego.. and them poor people working with him in panto!! Why can’t he see himself urghhh
She used to have Jake Quickendens mum in her bio too. I bet he made her put that. Absolute twit, he’s shown his true colours with this

no doubt he’ll bully her into making a post later saying how she knows he’s just messing and that’s their humour

And don’t call us trolls when we are all upset for YOUR mother Jake

He’s ended up a brat because he got ten seconds of fame that went to his head. She’s his mother she’s going to love him regardless and I expect his behaviour was put down to losing his dad and brother for a long time when he was younger too so probably got away with it

• Heart
She used to have Jake Quickendens mum in her bio too. I bet he made her put that. Absolute twit, he’s shown his true colours with this

no doubt he’ll bully her into making a post later saying how she knows he’s just messing and that’s their humour

And don’t call us trolls when we are all upset for YOUR mother Jake

He’s ended up a brat because he got ten seconds of fame that went to his head. She’s his mother she’s going to love him regardless and I expect his behaviour was put down to losing his dad and brother for a long time when he was younger too so probably got away with it
He was 20 and 23 re[ectibvely when his dad and brother passed away so as far as I am concerned no excuse for his behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Ultimately he’s an adult you can’t really blame Lisa for him being a head. Even so, no mother deserves to nearly be in tears because of their son. It’s not the first time he’s done it either

Jakes problem is he has no boundaries, he’ll make a little joke that might be funny but he can’t just drop it and goes on and on and on…. He’s one of those people that is so draining to be around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.