Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a fake prick he had a comedown if anything my daughter and I have been sick with the dose for week now. Not once have i thought to go insta and show that I’m sick or miraculously recover the next day. He honestly boils my blood and why does it look like he dipped his wig in tip ex

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He is such a fake prick he had a comedown if anything my daughter and I have been sick with the dose for week now. Not once have i thought to go insta and show that I’m sick or miraculously recover the miraculously. He honestboil my blood and why does it look like he dipped his wig in tip ex
Yes exactly this. My boy has been really poorly with strep and a chest infection, had antibiotics and steroids and is still not 100% now. We all have bad colds and it's been over a week. No way is he recovered in a couple of days..bullshit. Hope you and your daughter get better soon and all the little fakeys that are on here feel better soon 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes exactly this. My boy has been really poorly with strep and a chest infection, had antibiotics and steroids and is still not 100% now. We all have bad colds and it's been over a week. No way is he recovered in a couple of days..bullshit. Hope you and your daughter get better soon and all the little fakeys that are on here feel better soon 💕
I’m so sorry 😞 hope your little boy bounces back soon. Some horrible illnesses going ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No mention of Bambi and Bear anywhere but this is the company who Flappy is registered under as a director on Companies House. The figures are up to September of this year. I know her ITS edit flopped but she would have definitely got a few thousand pounds for that so her ‘influencing’ doesn’t look like it has been paying her particularly well this year if she’s only got £25,000 in assets

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Oh god!!!! 2023 you thick cow! I’d be cringing so hard if she worked for me
Maybe she found herself a DeLorean with a flux capacitor and is planning on going back in time to 31/12/21 so she can not marry QJQ in 2022.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I can take from Lisa’s stories that the wooden one didn’t bother to stop by with the kids.She really is a cow seeing Lisa good enough when the two pricks want a holiday 😡Bambi and bear no where on her papers listed not as if I know Wtf I’m looking for 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 🎅❄❄❄❄❄🥕 I really hope she falls pregnant and has twins..That will send his hair grey overnight, can see him running for the hills..🤭.

• Haha
  • Heart
tit's defintely gone down with Zelda. She seemed a bit sad in her stories today.
Remember when she made that dig about Leo thinking the drag queen filter looked like Flapz' mom? When she said that she paused for a couple of seconds for dramatic effect then carried on. She did that today, said she needed to get some bits for Jake and then went silent for a couple of seconds before carrying on. It's subtle but it's there.

Reactions: 19
tit's defintely gone down with Zelda. She seemed a bit sad in her stories today.
Remember when she made that dig about Leo thinking the drag queen filter looked like Flapz' mom? When she said that she paused for a couple of seconds for dramatic effect then carried on. She did that today, said she needed to get some bits for Jake and then went silent for a couple of seconds before carrying on. It's subtle but it's there.
I agree how sad that they couldn’t be bothered to stop by.She said spent the day by ourselves twice.Flaps and her prick of a husband give a tit about no one.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Zelda has said she is unable to look after Spud when they go on their adult only trips again next year. I’m sure they’re not taking the kids to Dubai through choice and they haven’t mentioned about the Maldives in a while. Maybe they are punishing her. Not surprised that Flappy didn’t visit but am surprised Baldy not been yet. Obviously he’s happy doing reels with the young boys so doesn’t need his mother for content at the moment.

O duck off .Maybe try seeing your mum and bringing the kids round 😡The same parent you left in hospital and he died half a hour later😡The same dad you avoided as he was looking unwell😡God he really pisses me off.
5A375A29-90B0-4318-88F2-BFD1C5541295.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Zelda has said she is unable to look after Spud when they go on their adult only trips again next year. I’m sure they’re not taking the kids to Dubai through choice and they haven’t mentioned about the Maldives in a while. Maybe they are punishing her. Not surprised that Flappy didn’t visit but am surprised Baldy not been yet. Obviously he’s happy doing reels with the young boys so doesn’t need his mother for content at the moment.
I swear she said no on the last dubai trip . They definitely didn’t want Leo to go but that’s what happens when your child is a terror . Last time his mum addmitted she couldn’t cope with him

he has no boundaries or discipline he gets what he wants does what he wants he’s a brat . The way they parent is disgusting just stick him in a pram with unlimited food and a phone in his face … who would babysit that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just caught the start of this crappy Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, Fakey was introduced as ‘singer & token male on Loose Women’. What a career highlight! 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just caught the start of this crappy Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, Fakey was introduced as ‘singer & token male on Loose Women’. What a career highlight! 😒
Singer my arse 😂😂

he can’t fill his local gym with a £10 performance 😂😂 only two people turned up … hardly Ed Sheehan filling the 02 in minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.