Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Zelda's probably pissed off with Jake using the death of her son and her ex husband for likes, attention and sympathy. Bet Zelda didn't duck off and not bother visiting Oliver because she didn't like the way he looked. She lost her child, she will never get over that pain and yet she doesn't bang on about it publicly. It's not even as though he's honouring their lives, their memory. We know duck all about Paul and Oliver other than they died from cancer. We never hear "My dad was great at making things, he built me a tree house" or "My dad was a good man, he played practical jokes, he was funny and kind" or "Oliver was my best friend, he was really clever and had a lovely singing voice" or whatever. Because it's not about them, it's about HIM. Everything is about HIM and his need for fame and attention. Absolute wanker.
Spot on blue!!
i’ve had some horrific experiences with death. The worst was all the family around my nan as she took her last breath it was truly
heartbreaking and cemented such a terrible feeling of loss in me but at the same time there’s no where in the world i would of chosen to be. We visit her grave and put fresh flowers weekly. She was such a huge part of our family she was the heart of it. she died over 10 yeas ago and my love and respect for her is deeper then a bleeping facebook post or a bastard emoji.
so many on here seem to have suffered similarly so we can see genuine upset and grief and with jake I just don’t see it.
where are the fundraisers in their memory ? where is the advice for others who are dealing with losing loved ones ?
I don’t recall fakey EVER mention them without belonging it back to himself for sympathy/likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spot on blue!!
i’ve had some horrific experiences with death. The worst was all the family around my nan as she took her last breath it was truly
heartbreaking and cemented such a terrible feeling of loss in me but at the same time there’s no where in the world i would of chosen to be. We visit her grave and put fresh flowers weekly. She was such a huge part of our family she was the heart of it. she died over 10 yeas ago and my love and respect for her is deeper then a bleeping facebook post or a bastard emoji.
so many on here seem to have suffered similarly so we can see genuine upset and grief and with jake I just don’t see it.
where are the fundraisers in their memory ? where is the advice for others who are dealing with losing loved ones ?
I don’t recall fakey EVER mention them without belonging it back to himself for sympathy/likes.
exactly this! He’s supposed to be an ambassador too but he hardly mentions the charity let alone do anything remotely helpful to raise funds for them.

I’m so sorry to everyone suffering genuine grief having this bleep try cling on to it for attention ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s a hard life that flaps has😳Gifted cottage back home dump Leo and pops to the gym.Seeing the way she looks wouldn’t bother😳Bet Lisa of line yesterday as them lot to busy filming cows and pigs to pop and see her

Reactions: 12
Do you think they get David Lloyd membership for free?
Wouldn't surprise me at all. That definitely looks like an ad, he sang there this year and they beg for everything because they're skint!

Who cares? Just duck off you fraud. Be careful about pretending to be ill because one day it will happen. 🤬

What a punchable face he has!
318970550_5685531941484528_3878866094581922945_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Smug twit with his ugly face🤢Was never ill yet made sure everyone knew he had a cold.Go out buy your child some suitable clothing including a hat gloves scarf.She only has Leo in a hat when trying to sell her bambi tit.Is that company even registered didn’t see it on companies house?Really hate people who dress themselves for the cold and the kids not so😡

Reactions: 19
Hope all the little fakey’s who are poorly get well soon❤❤❤

head has made a miraculous recovery🙄sorry won’t be watching you on antiques roadshow I’ll be busy working!
First day back after maternity this evening kind of shitting it😂

• Heart
Smug twit with his ugly face🤢Was never ill yet made sure everyone knew he had a cold.Go out buy your child some suitable clothing including a hat gloves scarf.She only has Leo in a hat when trying to sell her bambi tit.Is that company even registered didn’t see it on companies house?Really hate people who dress themselves for the cold and the kids not so😡
Glad you said that about Bambi and Bear because I never saw it registered on companies house either and its payment via PayPal so sounds dodgy as duck!

Hope all the little fakey’s who are poorly get well soon❤❤❤

head has made a miraculous recovery🙄sorry won’t be watching you on antiques roadshow I’ll be busy working!
First day back after maternity this evening kind of shitting it😂
Good luck shy ❤

• Heart
She’s definitely not paying tax on her crap so-called company.Hopefully someone on here with any knowledge can report.Can’t imagine she sells much but must be making something.

Reactions: 16
God her sat moaning in her car.Get a grip you don’t work have more than most😡Him sharing his giveaway again😡So Leo’s was playing you up 😳You don’t have him 9-5 three days a week god she’s as bad as him.

Reactions: 12
Harvey Nichols champagne? Hardly Cristal or Dom Perignon is it 😂 Says a lot for her new management. I’m surprised they didn’t just send a bottle of Cava 😂 Can’t wait to see what 2022 brings? Fortunately there’s only 3 weeks left of it so she hasn’t got long to wait - stupid cow 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for her being stressed because the house is a mess. The house is always a bleeping mess. Does she not realise we can see what a pig sty it is on their stories 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'Ooh I couldn't curl my hair. The house is a mess and NikNak is whingey'. Boy does she look like tit! Get off your boney arse then and clean instead of talking!! bleeping beggy Beard!

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.