Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her sat moaning in her car.Get a grip you don’t work have more than most😡Him sharing his giveaway again😡So Leo’s was playing you up 😳You don’t have him 9-5 three days a week god she’s as bad as him.
Him and his bleeping giveaway 🤬 Why is he running it for so long for? Whoever wins it doesn’t want to rush round last minute getting presents surely? Oh course he needs it running as long as possible to increase his followers as pretty obvious it’s the only real reason he’s doing it - twit. As I said earlier 600 new followers in 3 days 🙄 oh dear I think his plan for a surge in social media engagement has massively backfired 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No wonder she's always got spots, she's always grabbing her over filled chin :sick: Stop touching your face, woman.

Also the bit about missing Jake is probably for our benefit because we've noticed things are frosty between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And don't get too excited about 2023. Your 'management' has given you a bottle of £32.50 cat's piss and your 'husband' is a closet bum bandit!!

Divorce and a breakdown for 2023 I predict. Just call me Meg! 😂

319119791_3366673373608514_8077229261094203184_n.jpg
Screenshot_20221212-133000~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Ooh I couldn't curl my hair. The house is a mess and NikNak is whingey'. Boy does she look like tit! Get off your boney arse then and clean instead of talking!! bleeping beggy Beard!

View attachment 1801592
View attachment 1801593
View attachment 1801594
View attachment 1801595
View attachment 1801596
View attachment 1801597
So much stuff to do? What about the women who do all that AND a full time job. Poor thing spent her weekend away and now has a few chores to do

And don't get too excited about 2023. Your 'management' has given you a bottle of £32.50 cat's piss and your 'husband' is a closet bum bandit!!

Divorce and a breakdown for 2023 I predict. Just call me Meg! 😂

View attachment 1801605View attachment 1801606
Cant wait to see what 2022 brings? She’s thick isn’t she. The last 19 days of it? Think you mean 2023 and it’ll bring panto for your husband and tit ads for you I’m guessing. Probably another content baby too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
good jaysus you take one weekend off and yous are on a thread and im on page 42 of the last thread 🤦‍♀️😫 il enjoy catching up so Il be throwing my twopence worth in along the way 😉 good work Fakeys 👍

• Heart
Reported for undeclared tax might be wrong but worth a try :)View attachment 1801607
I'll do mine when I get home. Bloody manic here today! What did you do it under? X

So much stuff to do? What about the women who do all that AND a full time job. Poor thing spent her weekend away and now has a few chores to do

Cant wait to see what 2022 brings? She’s thick isn’t she. The last 19 days of it? Think you mean 2023 and it’ll bring panto for your husband and tit ads for you I’m guessing. Probably another content baby too
His balls are like shrivelled up prunes. By the time he gets back to her he'll be outta juice from all thise young lads. Imagine if he gave her an STD for Christmas!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll do mine when I get home. Bloody manic here today! What did you do it under? X

His balls are like shrivelled up prunes. By the time he gets back to her he'll be outta juice from all thise young lads. Imagine if he gave her an STD for Christmas!!! 😂😂
Gives you lots of options I put unpaid tax and in the comments box that she only excepts PayPal and not registered on companies house👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do these idiots not get fines for so many undisclosed ads?He should hang his head in shame sick my arse.Also wtf will be watching you and lover boy on bbc2 um the granny army and some weirdos you attract on Twitter.Has shared his crappy giveaway at least 8 times what a pathetic wanker 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No doubt more panto for fakey and more tit ads for her I can’t see it being any better next year since her ITS edit flopped 😂😂😂

• Haha
Do the self employed have to go on Companies House? Just wondering cause someone tried to scam me on vinted before so I looked her up on fb and found she had a business and it wasn't on Companies House and I told her and she had some massive rant on how she's self employed so didn't have to register with Companies House?

Reactions: 10
Do these idiots not get fines for so many undisclosed ads?He should hang his head in shame sick my arse.Also wtf will be watching you and lover boy on bbc2 um the granny army and some weirdos you attract on Twitter.Has shared his crappy giveaway at least 8 times what a pathetic wanker 😡
Don’t think McDonald’s have give him an ad 😂
he doesn’t seem to get any work x

Don’t think McDonald’s have give him an ad 😂
he doesn’t seem to get any work x
He’s tagged along to a couple of McDonalds gigs as Chris Hughes plus one and don’t forget Flappy is now doing ads for them. He’s obviously trying to get them to notice him as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do the self employed have to go on Companies House? Just wondering cause someone tried to scam me on vinted before so I looked her up on fb and found she had a business and it wasn't on Companies House and I told her and she had some massive rant on how she's self employed so didn't have to register with Companies House?
All businesses should be. Like Bambi and Bear - another scam as there are other companies with that name and if they own the copyright of that name Flapz could be sued. My sister works in patent and trademark law in the US.

• Heart
If a firm or company " gift you " something for advertising on an Internet page , is it something you have to disclose to HMRC?
Bartering remains perfectly Legal in Great Britain - and not disclose to HMRC for tax purposes.
" We will give you this item, if you tell your friends online about it"....
A form of Barter?
Or a Payment...........
And if a Payment, liable to HMRC.....

However, it does all come under Advertising Standards either which way - and there is a liability in that ALL must be notified to .A.S. .....

Interesting will have to look further into it....

Hope all the little fakey’s who are poorly get well soon❤❤❤

head has made a miraculous recovery🙄sorry won’t be watching you on antiques roadshow I’ll be busy working!
First day back after maternity this evening kind of shitting it😂
Good luck lovely..im sure you'll be just fine & after an hour it'll feel like you've never been away lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.