Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 🎅❄❄❄❄ Would not watch him, I know I would end up throwing something at my TV and I don't want to do that or have my blood pressure raised 😤 😕...bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg he’s singing in an antique shop. Everything he does is attention seeking he’s exhausting to watch 😫.
Chris on the other hand is actually acting like a normal human.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Apparently he’s really nice. But Kerry’s a diva
I bet the people who are saying he’s nice have only spent a limited time in his company though 😂 I’ve seen enough on him on social media to know he has a bloody nasty side to him as well. As for Kerry not surprised at all. She’s always thought she’s a cut above other people

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So fakey got bbc 2 at 6:30 for antiques road show while his bff (he wishes) Jac Jossa has been on eastenders for a one off special for dots funeral. But difference being she was probably paid triple he was 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seeing as you're local why don't you go hang out by the stage door and give him a big kiss then?
Now, now... we try to be kind on this thread....😅😅

But whilst pine is at it, a selfie would be great make sure to tag him so he shares on his IG 🤣

Also, fakeys I took one for the team and watched ARS, he literally talks over the guests, walks ahead of his 'co host' woman🤔🤔 and he literally pays attention to feck all esp regarding the steel industry.

Also, he claims he worked at the steel works in Scunthorpe??? Thought he was a life guard and football player... 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Sick

But whilst pine is at it, a selfie would be great make sure to tag him so he shares on his IG 🤣

Also, fakeys I took one for the team and watched ARS, he literally talks over the guests, walks ahead of his 'co host' woman🤔🤔 and he literally pays attention to feck all esp regarding the steel industry.

Also, he claims he worked at the steel works in Scunthorpe??? Thought he was a life guard and football player... 🤥🤥🤥🤥
…and he said his biceps were made of steel 😷🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Also, he's driving CH around so why does he never drive when he's with flapz?

Reactions: 16

And had a gritter named after him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

At least everytime he appears on TV everybody can see him for the attention seeking dick he really is. That’s why he only gets programs on BBC2, ITV Hub and Discovery Plus 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don't think I've ever seen that programme?
Not exactly on my radar for entertainment....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So fakey got bbc 2 at 6:30 for antiques road show while his bff (he wishes) Jac Jossa has been on eastenders for a one off special for dots funeral. But difference being she was probably paid triple he was 😂😂
She’ll probably also get more new followers on ig for a 10 minute appearance on Eastenders than he’ll get for the whole week of his giveaway 🤭 and she won’t have to rely on a fake tan company to get invited to the NTAs or get a publicist to hire people in a crowd to get her to sign photos 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And as this prick Jake begs for followers in his disgusting giveaway listen to this story may you get what’s coming mr prickenden 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.