Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the self employed have to go on Companies House? Just wondering cause someone tried to scam me on vinted before so I looked her up on fb and found she had a business and it wasn't on Companies House and I told her and she had some massive rant on how she's self employed so didn't have to register with Companies House?
Sole traders do not need to register with Companies House. X

Reactions: 14
🐔 🎅❄❄❄❄❄🥕 I really hope she falls pregnant and has twins..That will send his hair grey overnight, can see him running for the hills..🤭.
They'd be Dumb and Dumber!

I bet the people who are saying he’s nice have only spent a limited time in his company though 😂 I’ve seen enough on him on social media to know he has a bloody nasty side to him as well. As for Kerry not surprised at all. She’s always thought she’s a cut above other people
Swear that Pinedee is Fakey. Our Duchess called it.

bleeping state of it. Great for Christmas Day!!!! What in a brothel? Silly bleep! Looks flammable. Great for cooking Christmas dinner eh? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And that bleep is still making people follow him for food vouchers

guys I can’t stress enough how absolutely bleeping vile Jake quickenden is for this please put this on the wiki somebody

this is absolutely bleeping shameful what he is doing ¿ more to life than followers for duck sake he is vile scummy bastard he really is winding me up with this food voucher competition it you wanna help you bleeping nasty vile piece of tit then go a food bank donate food and duck off you utter sewer rat !!!! Your bleeping horrible that’s why nobody likes you Jake making people beg for a food voucher then sharing sharing sharing it begging for them to get you followers !!!!

never done nothing for charity even had the brass kneck to attend charity events get paid and not even post the bleeping charity !!!
his brother and dad died from cancer yet he’s done nothing to raise money for cancer charity’s !!!

utter scum I wish nothing but bad luck on the horrible rat faced bleeping prick !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They'd be Dumb and Dumber!

Swear that Pinedee is Fakey. Our Duchess called it.

bleeping state of it. Great for Christmas Day!!!! What in a brothel? Silly bleep! Looks flammable. Great for cooking Christmas dinner eh? 😂😂
View attachment 1802687
View attachment 1802688
View attachment 1802689
Proves what a shithole their house is that she’s filming content at her gifted stay place. WTF makes satin pyjamas festive? Didn’t know Santa was known for his love of all things silky 🙄 Honestly she is as thick as tit. How any brand employs her as an ‘influencer’ astounds me. I haven’t got a lot of nice things to say about ITS but they certainly knew when to cut her loose 😂

Also, he's driving CH around so why does he never drive when he's with flapz?
He needs to be on camera all the time. He could drive cos he had someone else filming him. When he’s with flappy he has to film himself 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Perfect for me on Christmas Day cooking for sixteen people. My husband would get me sectioned if I came downstairs on Christmas Day dressed as a scrunched up Ferroro Rocher wrapper! 😂😂
🐔 🎅 Am done in with this hun x I had to get up quick before I pissed my sofa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watch this real...and watch when she turns round. She is clearly holding the dress as its too big 🙄
Can you link it for the blocked club?

Oh bleeping hell, now I nearly pissed myself!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I found this. Was it 8 seconds long? Roughly the amount of time Fakey climaxes with his bum boys? Old Ferrero Rocher chops looks like she's getting ready to walk the streets ready to tout for some business! 😂😂

Just watched Zelda's stories from today. She sounds very deflated after not seeing her grandson over the weekend. I suppose she has to 'sort a few bits out for Jake' as she's director but honestly, if I was her I would be going into one at the selfish cunts not bringing my grandson over. I wonder why she didn't go to the panto with them. I think tit's gone down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Keep sharing that totally tasteless giveway Fakey. You managed to gain an extra 2 followers yesterday 🤭 People obviously think even getting free vouchers isn’t worth following you and putting up with your endless attention seeking stunts and see this exactly for what it is. Imagine how many followers he would have actually lost if he wasn’t doing it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And that bleep is still making people follow him for food vouchers

guys I can’t stress enough how absolutely bleeping vile Jake quickenden is for this please put this on the wiki somebody

this is absolutely bleeping shameful what he is doing ¿ more to life than followers for duck sake he is vile scummy bastard he really is winding me up with this food voucher competition it you wanna help you bleeping nasty vile piece of tit then go a food bank donate food and duck off you utter sewer rat !!!! Your bleeping horrible that’s why nobody likes you Jake making people beg for a food voucher then sharing sharing sharing it begging for them to get you followers !!!!

never done nothing for charity even had the brass kneck to attend charity events get paid and not even post the bleeping charity !!!
his brother and dad died from cancer yet he’s done nothing to raise money for cancer charity’s !!!

utter scum I wish nothing but bad luck on the horrible rat faced bleeping prick !!!!
I’ve always thought it strange how nothing is done for charity unless it’s an event and he’s clearly paid for it. All the time he’s laid around in his pit, and during covid, he could’ve done volunteering or fundraising. His dad and brother both died of cancer that alone would prompt me to help a relevant charity but no, he just seems convinced he’s ill, wants free tests and sympathy. Doing campaigning for a charity would have done him the world of good and probably had him good publicity too so I’m surprised he hasn’t. Poor Lisa I do feel sorry for her after seeing her sorry.

Reactions: 17
He won’t do anything for free or unless he gets something out of it.His tit giveaway is just so wrong for so many reasons.I agree that Lisa looked down she was hoping those selfish pricks would stop by but obviously didn’t.He’s got work until December 24 god he’s going to be bringing up the dead and Leo on repeat😡.Must photoshop every picture that mole only appears when on tv 🤣

• Heart
Notice he’s shared Off Limits post about road trip because for once they have actually mentioned him. Let’s be honest though it’s only because Chris Hughes was involved as well. Very telling how Fakey has done numerous stories/posts about it but CH hasnt mentioned it once on his social media 😂 Think it’s pretty obvious which one is desperate for another TV appearance and which one doesn’t need to be because they get proper work regularly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Chris gets regular tv work so unlike prick does not need to self promote.He was on Twitter with his stupid remarks.He never says anything about the cast just retweet’s how great he is.A narcissist can only think about themselves and needs to feel important 24-7.I can’t say how but know 100% she was hoping Leo was coming.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.