Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we were up all night with him terrible cough and a really high temp I called 111 just for some advice they called back and said they want to see him in hospital I feel it’s just precautionary due to the strep going around but I just can’t get his temp down 😔 he looks so poorly so we currently watching Pokémon on daddy’s phone while we wait for some results ❤ Thanks everyone xx
Oh no, so sorry to hear that, Mya. Hope he is much better soon 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is Spudina’s hair in a pony tail on top of his head like that?!? It looks ridiculous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously surfing is very big here and lots of little boys with wavy/curly hair look so sweet in their little skater/surfey outfits with their blonde locks tied up in a messy bun or ponytail. That’s the kind of kid it suits.

Sophie, you don’t live near Bondi Beach, you’re not fashionable and your son is not cute at all, he’s a scruff who looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters.

And while I’m here, is she STILL trying to say that her crappy skincare products she claims to use have worked for her hormonal acne? The clue is in the word “hormonal”. Hormones are inside the body, therefore that type of acne has to be treated from within. No amount of facewash or creams will help hormonal acne. She is a liar and it’s unfortunate that some people will fall for her bullshit and waste their money on this tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
In the three days since his giveaway started, he has only managed to get 600 new followers 😂 Not quite worked out the way he was expecting I’m sure. He’ll probably buy a load in the next 24 hours and say it’s due to how popular his giveaway was and it was also down to his appearance on antiques road trip 🤭 Wonder how many times he’ll remind us of that today or will he suddenly be too sick again as another ‘working’ week begins 😂

Attachments

• Haha
🐔 🎅❄🥕❄🥕 .Christmas bleep...At least cut LEOnoras fringe he/she will be wearing glasses before long.....prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Between him and Kerry Jesus she moans a lot to.Can’t believe how scruffy Leo looks how embarrassing.She needs to get herself to the barbers and a decent kids shop buy him some clothes.Not sure how she justifies her kids going without when she owns a clothes mountain of crap.

I see Leo's still got a part time overbite. I wonder why that might be 🤔.

Reactions: 14
🐔 ❄🎅 Antiques Roadshow ....Hahahahaha never would watch that pair of bleeping egoistic show offs, vain, sad people....ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol@freak of nature don’t mince your words 🤣🤣Here’s her namesake.

To be honest she’s not that bad.Rambles on a bit about emmerdale but feel sorry for her the way he treats her at times .Imagine having that prick for a son who uses dead people for gratification.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like an undeclared ad to me folks. Can I have a screenshot with her name on. Probably begged for next year's menberships for a plug on Insta!
319547508_5858856274162015_1896011788186091670_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There you go crazy❤Watching if the 2nd most awful person Stephen bear going to be found guilty 👀
5A50BA71-5CBF-474F-B054-8480C7E7B497.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.