Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I've noticed about the little un , is that he barely focuses on anything ; he doesn't ' look at ' anything .....
In dubai while he was being wheeled along, there was no interaction from Flapz , telling him to look at things or talking to him about seeing anything. His eyes look to something then drift by.....
He has no ' understanding ' of the World about him , colours, shapes etc noises..... it would be ringing an alarm bell in my head
No help from either of them, either, of course. Probs hasn't ever crossed their minds. .....Too busy poncing about, with crap

Reactions: 25
What I've noticed about the little un , is that he barely focuses on anything ; he doesn't ' look at ' anything .....
In dubai while he was being wheeled along, there was no interaction from Flapz , telling him to look at things or talking to him about seeing anything. His eyes look to something then drift by.....
He has no ' understanding ' of the World about him , colours, shapes etc noises..... it would be ringing an alarm bell in my head
No help from either of them, either, of course. Probs hasn't ever crossed their minds. .....Too busy poncing about, with crap
The poor thing isn't right and they are too oblivious to see it or do anything about it

Reactions: 18
That's a nice photo of Fakey, NikNak, 'the bit' and Flapz (beard).
View attachment 1818866

Five days left until your unemployed bro!
View attachment 1818870
Bloody hell he’s only been working for a month, then he’s off indefinitely 🤣

That jumper is what a gay Freddy Kreuger would wear. Still hanging around with those kids.

View attachment 1819086
She’s totally illiterate isn’t she?

What the duck is 'gorgoeous'?
View attachment 1819128

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah! I’m out. This thread is as funny as duck. Slagging of Jake & Sophie who have chosen their life is fair game. But going for a 2 year old, superimposing his face on an umpaloompa etc, going on about how much he eats, that doesn’t sit with me. Call head influencers into account by all means but doing that tit to an innocent kid, who couldn’t pick his parents is out of order IMO. Imagine if that was your kid?
No need to announce your flouncing, you can just show yourself out the door quietly if you don't agree with what's said on here... 😅

But in all seriousness if you've been a regular here you'd know that tattlers have expressed genuine concern for Leo and his development the last 2 years and that there are several parents on this thread that have noticed similarities with children they know IRL be it there own who have diagnosed conditions that showed traits that Leo does.

This thread is no worse then the likes of CD or AJ and the discussions surrounding their kids too. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If hole was so bothered about other people’s comments why has he shared that awful picture of Leo about 6 times.Yes he was ugly when born but repeatedly puts the picture up to say look at him😡Missing family at Christmas yeah right he’s just so predictable and boring.Your other brother wants duck all to do with you and your mother used for babysitting otherwise ignored completely.He hates panto and thinks he’s above work like that but fakey I’m afraid to say your ship has sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If hole was so bothered about other people’s comments why has he shared that awful picture of Leo about 6 times.Yes he was ugly when born but repeatedly puts the picture up to say look at him😡Missing family at Christmas yeah right he’s just so predictable and boring.Your other brother wants duck all to do with you and your mother used for babysitting otherwise ignored completely.He hates panto and thinks he’s above work like that but fakey I’m afraid to say your ship has sailed.
Exactly. I think you’re being generous to him though when you say 6 times 😂 I think you could easily double that figure. We all know why he shares it and it’s certainly for no other reason than social media engagement and the trolling narrative. He reads on here constantly. If he was bothered what people said about his child, he’d should call tattle out. Plenty of other people have when it comes to their kids but he won’t do that because of all the other home truths on here he doesn’t want to get out in the public domain.

Reactions: 17
Nah! I’m out. This thread is as funny as duck. Slagging of Jake & Sophie who have chosen their life is fair game. But going for a 2 year old, superimposing his face on an umpaloompa etc, going on about how much he eats, that doesn’t sit with me. Call head influencers into account by all means but doing that tit to an innocent kid, who couldn’t pick his parents is out of order IMO. Imagine if that was your kid?
My kids wouldn't be being used to make me money, my kids didn't have their own IG page from birth,my kids aren't filmed from the minute they get up to the minute they go to bed, I don't try and force my kids onto the general public or friends by telling everyone how cute they are or how much of a genius they are.and actually my son looked like a little old man when he was born (and the spitting image of his uncle 😱😂) we all thought it was funny, I don't continue to flood my social media with photos of him looking like a goblin.if I did all of the above i would expect my friends to tell me to shut the duck up as nobody is interested in my kids 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh. Why is he walking around the panto building, in December, with his top off? Scratching away? So inappropriate

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That’s why the dick gets a cold as half naked his entire life.He’s so trying to live in the past when people actually found him attractive 🤣🤢At 34 both him and her look shocking without the filters.Average between one and two thousand likes on her posts take the hint flaps it’s not working no one gives a tit.He’s going to start tagging every company after Christmas as to lazy to even finish his job in Lincoln and was a add on behind the young talent.

Reactions: 20
Just looked at Jakes horrid boney fingers. Imagine getting fingered by them 🤢🤢🤢.
duck sake I feel sick 😂😂😂

Just looked at Jakes horrid boney fingers. Imagine getting fingered by them 🤢🤢🤢.
I don’t think Sophie needs to worry about that I imagine it’s very beige the sex life with them pair 😂😂

That jumper is what a gay Freddy Kreuger would wear. Still hanging around with those kids.

View attachment 1819086

What the duck is 'gorgoeous'?
View attachment 1819128
It’s so creepy ain’t it , I mean you don’t see any older cast members sat with these teens do you . He’s definitely a creep 🤢

No need to announce your flouncing, you can just show yourself out the door quietly if you don't agree with what's said on here... 😅

But in all seriousness if you've been a regular here you'd know that tattlers have expressed genuine concern for Leo and his development the last 2 years and that there are several parents on this thread that have noticed similarities with children they know IRL be it there own who have diagnosed conditions that showed traits that Leo does.

This thread is no worse then the likes of CD or AJ and the discussions surrounding their kids too. 🤷‍♀️
He does over eat . His parents film hI’m from the minute he opens his eyes to the minute he goes to sleep . Tattle see everything that boy eats and it’s always junk food . He is one years old and eats more than a grown adult !! Not to mention how vacant and delayed he is People on this thread have raised concerns over it and Jake reads here everyday so knows full well his child is showing signs of issues but does nothing about it .

anyway bye 👋

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh couple of new members to this thread suddenly liking certain posts ^^.

Looks like fakey and LF have sent some people over to tattle, FYI, if you direct anyone here make sure they sign up not using there real names 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Looks like fakey and LF have sent some people over to tattle, FYI, if you direct anyone here make sure they sign up not using there real names 😅
It will be Jake himself bet he creamed his pants somebody on here posting That 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck was he sat singing in the dark? Don't get me wrong absolutely loved not having to see his ugly mug but why? As for those high notes 😂 yeah give it up bro! Anyway brace yourselves for the new year guys DOI usually starts in January and he has got no work he is going to be even more insufferable than usual 😒 someone please make him see there is not going to be a programme called DOI extra with him presenting bleeping lazy, immature, inappropriate, attention seeking bellend i wouldnt even let him take my dog out

• Haha
  • Heart

let them bleeping come lol we are locked and loaded

• Heart
  • Haha
See ya

let them bleeping come lol we are locked and loaded
Exactly. See who's now been reporting posts. Trying to moderate the thread. How much time does he have on his hands 🤣🤣 keep trying. A certain member who occasionally posst has been liking the NAH IM OUT post. How sad to be sat reading people talking about you

• Haha
  • Heart
If someone does not like the thread the door open and agree you certainly don’t need to let us know.So often we get odd arse people jumping in and out.Bet head sat in the dark killing that song as no fucker wants to be in the same room as him🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.