Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Oi duck off then I will continue to say what I like when I feel like it, bleeping cheek, your kid needs looking at, you need looking at, you can't sing, your going bald, your getting old, I could go on .......and your kid is away with the fairies 🧚‍♀️.....so there...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How many times does he need to share the bloody grief thief podcast. Bore off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How many times does he need to share the bloody grief thief podcast. Bore off
I know 🙄 Grief is definitely his narrative for December 😂 No doubt soon he’ll be going on about not having his dad and brother about at Xmas again 😴 How long til he starts plugging to get back on Lorraine or This Morning talking about DOI? Wonder what he has got lined up workwise for 2023? Basically any reality show that will have him 🤭

Reactions: 16
Nah! I’m out. This thread is as funny as duck. Slagging of Jake & Sophie who have chosen their life is fair game. But going for a 2 year old, superimposing his face on an umpaloompa etc, going on about how much he eats, that doesn’t sit with me. Call head influencers into account by all means but doing that tit to an innocent kid, who couldn’t pick his parents is out of order IMO. Imagine if that was your kid?
My kid has alot of the issues Leo has and I do things like seek out professional help and support for him.
If people were making pics of him like that I'd never post another photo or reel of him online ever again.
Ignoring a child's obvious special needs is what's out of order here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No need to announce your flouncing, you can just show yourself out the door quietly if you don't agree with what's said on here... 😅

But in all seriousness if you've been a regular here you'd know that tattlers have expressed genuine concern for Leo and his development the last 2 years and that there are several parents on this thread that have noticed similarities with children they know IRL be it there own who have diagnosed conditions that showed traits that Leo does.

This thread is no worse then the likes of CD or AJ and the discussions surrounding their kids too. 🤷‍♀️
And of course that 'Pinedee' like the post. Still creeping around on here then

Nah! I’m out. This thread is as funny as duck. Slagging of Jake & Sophie who have chosen their life is fair game. But going for a 2 year old, superimposing his face on an umpaloompa etc, going on about how much he eats, that doesn’t sit with me. Call head influencers into account by all means but doing that tit to an innocent kid, who couldn’t pick his parents is out of order IMO. Imagine if that was your kid?
Bore off. Shut the door on your way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See ya

Exactly. See who's now been reporting posts. Trying to moderate the thread. How much time does he have on his hands 🤣🤣 keep trying. A certain member who occasionally posst has been liking the NAH IM OUT post. How sad to be sat reading people talking about you
🤔 Yup ! I knew that name would be there liking that specific post.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets,
I eat as much as an elephant eats,
My mum's a wooden spoon, dad looks like a rat
He likes the young boys and is a beggy twit!

So shut the door on your way out!! 🎶🎶🎶

FaceApp_1671382382506~2.jpg

Screenshot_20221220-124332~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nah! I’m out. This thread is as funny as duck. Slagging of Jake & Sophie who have chosen their life is fair game. But going for a 2 year old, superimposing his face on an umpaloompa etc, going on about how much he eats, that doesn’t sit with me. Call head influencers into account by all means but doing that tit to an innocent
Screenshot_20221220-125918_Chrome.jpg
kid, who couldn’t pick his parents is out of order IMO. Imagine if that was your kid?
Helloooo Mrs & Mr Church and your lovely family. Come on in - we DARE you...

Screenshot_20221220-125918_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You could NOT get more of a fake laugh than that. Just look at him. It's bleeping embarrassing. I won't even start on Kraktona. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Kk Jesus no words she looks nothing like her filtered pictures.Enjoy your last few days prickenden tick tick 5 days and counting.Could not even manage to stay until January 8th as a work shy phoney twit.On Twitter trying to be clever as usual dumb idiot
He can’t handle the truth can he

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.