Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he seriously saying about judging someone for having a different opinion 🤯 Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. duck me he blocks, doxxs and gets passive aggressive with anyone who has an opinion different to his. He really is one bleeping deluded contradictory hypocritical idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Report post #926 as 'trying to moderate this thread'. Nothing grinds my gears as much as someone who contributes absolutely nothing to a thread but acts like that. twit.

Is he seriously saying about judging someone for having a different opinion 🤯 Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. duck me he blocks, doxxs and gets passive aggressive with anyone who has an opinion different to his. He really is one bleeping deluded contradictory hypocritical idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
and a complete snowflake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s only doing the tweets about Meghan & Harry to get his engagement up on Twitter. I’d be surprised if he takes it to Instagram. Yes he’d get loads of comments on there but he’d also get loads of unfollows as well because it’s a very provocative subject 🤷🏻‍♀️

Report post #926 as 'trying to moderate this thread'. Nothing grinds my gears as much as someone who contributes absolutely nothing to a thread but acts like that. twit.

and a complete snowflake!
I have 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
You called up DWP yet jakey boy? They’ve got a back log and can take upto a month to get the first payment. Best sign up now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s only doing the tweets about Meghan & Harry to get his engagement up on Twitter. I’d be surprised if he takes it to Instagram. Yes he’d get loads of comments on there but he’d also get loads of unfollows as well because it’s a very provocative subject 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have 👍🏻
Is he? I thought he said that they don't bother his life and they don't matter enough the other day? What a bleep! He's obviously not seen the car crash dicumentary series. I forced myself and it was absolutely painful and embarrassing. 🤢

Reactions: 17
Is he? I thought he said that they don't bother his life and they don't matter enough the other day? What a bleep! He's obviously not seen the car crash dicumentary series. I forced myself and it was absolutely painful and embarrassing. 🤢
Yep that’s what he said but still replying and tweeting about them. I haven’t forced myself to watch it yet but I will do at some stage (well probably 😉)

Reactions: 14
Here she goes, advertising her Bambi and Bear Ali Express imported crap. The kid looks like a waif and stray in those beige, boring clothes. They're all completely naff.

320798989_2321138924721087_8676422013865312717_n.jpg

320867320_694286385487080_8643456011506423827_n.jpg

Yep that’s what he said but still replying and tweeting about them. I haven’t forced myself to watch it yet but I will do at some stage (well probably 😉)
Princess - it is painful. She is such a BAD actress and such a massive 'PR' manoeuvre! Harry is an absolute embarrassment! Orf with their heads! 🤢

• Heart
So do we think Polly is working overtime trying to get him some form of TV appearance in the new year?

We haven't heard from her for over a month now but she's still folllowing him and Flapz and vice versa. To be fair, she got him in the media more in a few weeks that his tit management team managed to do in the past year- unless he came as part of a 2-for-1 deal with Chris Hughes.

• Haha
So do we think Polly is working overtime trying to get him some form of TV appearance in the new year?

We haven't heard from her for over a month now but she's still folllowing him and Flapz and vice versa. To be fair, she got him in the media more in a few weeks that his tit management team managed to do in the past year- unless he came as part of a 2-for-1 deal with Chris Hughes.
She got him on Tele but it made no difference at all. People can see what a fake hungry twit he is and he isn't liked so these small TV apprarences will not get him his big break. Let her keep trying tho is funny to watch

Reactions: 20
She got him to his his grandad saggy hanging down to his knees balls out🤢Also a regular gig on this morning haha one 5 minute gig and he was arse licking Alison and that posh bird.He’s done on the so called showbiz trail is a nobody with a crappy attitude and a totally unlikeable personality.

• Heart
Here she goes, advertising her Bambi and Bear Ali Express imported crap. The kid looks like a waif and stray in those beige, boring clothes. They're all completely naff.

View attachment 1820472
View attachment 1820473
View attachment 1820474

Princess - it is painful. She is such a BAD actress and such a massive 'PR' manoeuvre! Harry is an absolute embarrassment! Orf with their heads! 🤢
Yes because the kid can’t have toys 😂 wouldn’t know what to do with one Hes that gormless

why doesn’t she have a day with her eldest son the bleep she is !!!

Reactions: 14
Spoilt little brat. It's really obvious that NikNak is the favourite - God only knows why? I hope Fred is staying with his dad all over Christmas.

321090505_1250415685523055_2196494158403377992_n.jpg
320927364_555730706401436_382078523689444628_n.jpg

320583890_566787948596504_1990532058198578798_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She got him on Tele but it made no difference at all. People can see what a fake hungry twit he is and he isn't liked so these small TV apprarences will not get him his big break. Let her keep trying tho is funny to watch
Completely agree. The ungrateful bastard has already had 3 big breaks: X Factor, I'm a Celeb and DOI and he's royally fucked each one up 🤣

• Heart
Completely agree. The ungrateful bastard has already had 3 big breaks: X Factor, I'm a Celeb and DOI and he's royally fucked each one up 🤣
🐔 Plus Celebrity SAS had to give that up early as he was injured. Lazy bastard, seen worse on there and they still carried on, workshy bleep...fancy being married to that 😑 😒 🙄.....

• Haha
🐔 Plus Celebrity SAS had to give that up early as he was injured. Lazy bastard, seen worse on there and they still carried on, workshy bleep...fancy being married to that 😑 😒 🙄.....
Ah yes- forgot that one! So four chances then! Bet he deliberately did himself an injury because it was too much like hard work!

He must be dying on his arse right now, even Footloose was only a maximum of two shows a day. He's a bleeping embarrassment. No wonder Flapz is only about three stone, worrying about how they're going to bring the money in to pay the remortgage for the pointless loft conversion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.