Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Flappy is keeping old saggy balls on a tight leash as far as Polly is concerned-theres been no more hotel stays recently, but she's looking in the wrong direction, I reckon that cottage was where the action was, those boys in the panto or the woman that owns it were definitely with him I think 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jake quickenden #last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day I told you I’m gay 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh Christ brace yourselves. She's attempting to burn everything in sight again and with a glass of alcohol. The state of the bottom of her oven. 🤢

Also, I'd be careful giving Fakey brussel sprouts doused in Marmite. The state of his arse when he gets back from the Panto boys is going to look like a bombing wreckage out of WWII East London.

Prolapsed!

320795261_847745646451365_7958977065381540231_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wtf that oven🤢🤢🤢🤢Surprised not all got food poisoning.Note to you and dip tit when in b&m and not doing a boring paid ad buy a oven cleaner.🤢🤢🤢
A4EEEA5F-29FF-489F-A756-70719A49CDDF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know we jest about him coming out but it really wouldn't surprise me one bit. If his marriage turns to tit (already happening) and work dries up completely (already happening) then he'll do a Schofield, make a big bleeping song and dance out of it and get work off the back of it for a few months. It will be his new narrative, his new marketable (in his eyes) identity. He'll join Onlyfans and shove things up his bum like Kieran Hayler and all the gays will love it and he'll actually earn good money for once in his life. He got engaged and subsequently married for social media engagement so I wouldn't put it past him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely he didn’t believe his 5minutes of fame would last 6minutes??
How stupid not to have a plan B for a career, especially when you have a family.

Time to think of a new plan Fakey, there’s only so much talking you can do about dead family 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely people and TV companies realise how much he brings his dead dad and brother up for likes etc. It's bleeping constant. Get over it they didn't like you and you are using their names to try and become famous. Ya past it mate, much younger, better looking talented people about. Your in your mid 30s, you need to realise your time has past. Stick to crappy panto. It's as high as your gonna get, deal with it bro and stop using the grief narrative constantly. Every fucker knows they are dead, why keep reminding them, oh that's right, for money and airtime. You sad fucker. Go home stop filming everything and live in the moment with your crappy little house and family, that is all that should make you happy but it obviously doesn't , hence hanging about with teenage lads and posting every aspect of your life, you and your family are boring so go he boring together and live a long sad life, peace and love bruv

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can see him releasing another single in the New Year 🙄 There must be a reason he keeps trying to showcase his crappy ‘singing’ voice. Thank god the Masked Singer has already been recorded, even though when it is on TV he’ll do his normal implying he might be on there 😂 and when he isn’t he’ll then start tagging everything about it hoping for the next series.
As for Flappy. How the duck does she still get ads for Tescos food when everything she prepares and cooks looks like something Purdey threw up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.