Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and I see Jake has his food in a bag, the rest have plates. They were sitting there having a nice morning when he was in the queue and spotted them.
Yoohoooo….Guys…..room for me.
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh and I see Jake has his food in a bag, the rest have plates. They were sitting there having a nice morning when he was in the queue and spotted them.
His breakfast looked like a Β£3 meal-deal , to me

Watching the pennies......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He hangs with the kids cause his maturity is the same level. Im sure the older cast members can’t get away from them quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahahaha imagine if they'd been sitting there slagging him off!

- Yeah, he's giving me the creeps to be honest, won't leave me alone. Pissed off with him filming us.

- Same, he's annoying as duck! My mom won't have anything to do with him, she's fucked off with him jumping out on her.

- Ah well, he'll be gone Saturday, thank duck.

- Oh tit.....there he is!

- Where? Oh duck I see him, he's just coming past the window.

- tit. Has he seen us?

- I don't think so, just don't look out the window. For duck sake don't catch his eye.

*door opens*

- HIYAAAAAAAAAA! Was wondering where you lot went! Thought you were waiting for me! Room for a little one?! Got SOOOO many ideas for tiktoks today!!

*squishes in next to young male dancer*

ALL - *despondently* Oh hi Jake. Ahhhh you timed that all wrong, sorry, we're just leaving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

- Yeah, he's giving me the creeps to be honest, won't leave me alone. Pissed off with him filming us.

- Same, he's annoying as duck! My mom won't have anything to do with him, she's fucked off with him jumping out on her.

- tit. Has he seen us?

- I don't think so, just don't look out the window. For duck sake don't catch his eye.

*door opens*

- HIYAAAAAAAAAA! Was wondering where you lot went! Thought you were waiting for me! Room for a little one?! Got SOOOO many ideas for tiktoks today!!

ALL - *despondently* Oh hi Jake. Ahhhh you timed that all wrong, sorry, we're just leaving.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

BRILLIANT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

- tit. Has he seen us?

*door opens*

Love It β€πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely reckon he’s been told not to film so much. Never know him so quiet on his stories. He’ll be manic on Christmas Day to make up for it πŸ™„ he won’t even contemplate that normal people spend that time with their families/friends so won’t be checking on his Instagram that day. He’ll probably announce another giveaway Christmas morning just to get some engagement going or otherwise another attention seeking reel

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Kerry, kerry, kerry...!! I've just posted on my IG grid please like it please, its a boss pic of me and MY golden child and sophs other kid fred, Sophie is the one wearing the white beard kezza!" (Jake backstage at the panto begging as per no doubt 🀣)

Attachments

• Haha
So he has posted his stupid bleeping reel again and a photo from his day out last Friday boring bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I definitely reckon he’s been told not to film so much. Never know him so quiet on his stories. He’ll be manic on Christmas Day to make up for it πŸ™„ he won’t even contemplate that normal people spend that time with their families/friends so won’t be checking on his Instagram that day. He’ll probably announce another giveaway Christmas morning just to get some engagement going or otherwise another attention seeking reel
Or come out of the closet and run off with his little boyfriend....

• Haha
Like any reel he does, he has to share it constantly on his stories for days afterwards but remember he’s not bothered about social media because it’s all fake πŸ™„ Wonder how many times he’ll share the Santa photo in the next couple of days as well 😴😴😴 Looking at it even Santa doesn’t want to be anywhere near him πŸ˜‚ How typical though most people just get their kids to sit with Santa but of course Fakey β€˜I need to be the centre of attention at all times’ Prickenden has to be front and centre with both Santa and poor Freddie pushed to the side 😑

• Sick
"Kerry, kerry, kerry...!! I've just posted on my IG grid please like it please, its a boss pic of me and MY golden child and sophs other kid fred, Sophie is the one wearing the white beard kezza!" (Jake backstage at the panto begging as per no doubt 🀣)
He can’t wait to wake up and film his half asleep kid with a face on him like every other day . Walk downstairs film everything for the gram watching ( through his phone ) his sprog unwrap all the gifted presents his irrelevant molly mae wanna be mother begged for on the gram !! Ignoring Freddie and spoiling his step sons day …

yes Jake we all know what Christmas Day is like in that house … he’s the only man to have a phone at his wedding table on his wedding day πŸ™„

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.