Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sole traders do not need to register with Companies House. X
I didn't think so. Thought it was just for limited companies. They can then claim VAT back. My hubby is self employed and isn't on there. Pays his tax and NI unlike them probably

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chris gets regular tv work so unlike prick does not need to self promote.He was on Twitter with his stupid remarks.He never says anything about the cast just retweet’s how great he is.A narcissist can only think about themselves and needs to feel important 24-7.I can’t say how but know 100% she was hoping Leo was coming.
God he’s so desperate and cringe!! There’s probably nothing left to do Jake as you’ve done every tiny bit of TV work you could possibly do. And you’re more unlikeable than ever!

Less than two weeks left of employment! But off to Dubai in January. And don’t own their house. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Chris gets regular tv work so unlike prick does not need to self promote.He was on Twitter with his stupid remarks.He never says anything about the cast just retweet’s how great he is.A narcissist can only think about themselves and needs to feel important 24-7.I can’t say how but know 100% she was hoping Leo was coming.
So basically by his reply, he’s got duck all lined up but he’ll do ANYTHING to get back on TV. He’ll definitely be tagging DOI in when it starts and sharing stories of when he won 🤢 hoping for another ‘co hosting’ gig on This Morning 😂 Imagine being a so called ‘celeb’ and all you’ve got to offer is talking about shows you were on years ago. Wonder how early he’ll start on the strictly beg for 2023 🙄
Another thing is he says he wants his ‘big break’ but all he ever begs for are more reality shows. He did 3 of the biggest at the time and still all he’s got 5 years later is 2 and a half weeks in a panto in Lincoln. He doesn’t want an actual career. He just wants to be insta famous and appear on TV 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have questions… why does she look like a mannequin / sex doll in that video of the awful gold dress what’s wrong with her massive shovel hand?

what’s happened to the loft conversion?

still trying to keep up on here but the Stephen Bear thread is so addictive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s next … nothing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone saying they should get a reality show 🤢 CH has already done one with Olivia and with Kem. He hardly needs to scrape the barrel by also doing one with Fakey. All it would consist of is them trying to attention seek and eye bleeping the camera the whole time. I don’t know why he retweets these sort of comments. Does he think TV bookers look at his Twitter account and take note of the occasional deluded fan 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone saying they should get a reality show 🤢 CH has already done one with Olivia and with Kem. He hardly needs to scrape the barrel by also doing one with Fakey. All it would consist of is them trying to attention seek and eye bleeping the camera the whole time. I don’t know why he retweets these sort of comments. Does he think TV bookers look at his Twitter account and take note of the occasional deluded fan 😂
Chris has avoided Jake for months now since the event that Jake turned up looking pathetic and the management dragged him away . I don’t think off limits is giving Jake work with Chris anymore . Clearly they can’t get Jake any work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where was he last Xmas? The family including Lisa and Matt went to his place cooked dinner just so tit head did not have to go home.I hope after Christmas this prick has no work and he crawls back into the z lister dump.Can’t believe his gift voucher tit giveaway is running until Thursday 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow. How rude.

No, just letting you know. Not from Lincoln either. Jesus
Now, now... we try to be kind on this thread....😅😅

But whilst pine is at it, a selfie would be great make sure to tag him so he shares on his IG 🤣

Also, fakeys I took one for the team and watched ARS, he literally talks over the guests, walks ahead of his 'co host' woman🤔🤔 and he literally pays attention to feck all esp regarding the steel industry.

Also, he claims he worked at the steel works in Scunthorpe??? Thought he was a life guard and football player... 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Wow. How rude.

No, just letting you know. Not from Lincoln either. Jesus
I only said you were from Lincoln as that's what you said and that's where baldy is in panto. Just having a laugh. I do think someone was winding you up tho when they said the predator was nice. Yeah nice to young lads. He loves them. Was it a young lad who said it by any chance ?

Wheres Polly gone?
Gone to put the kettle on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unbelievable isn’t he🤣🤣🤣Looks all over the internet for reviews tweets and posts so he can sit like a idiot smiling at himself in the mirror🤢You Mr prickenden are a nobody now run along 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He did the same thing last year. Finds reviews and only shows the parts that mention him. Bet he screenshots them and then wanks off to them later. He’s a self obsessed narcissistic bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Funny how flaps big giveaway no word from the winner not a post a thank you just nothing👀If I won supposedly hundreds of pounds of face products would say something.So can take from that it was a fix like the private accounts that won the road to a million hair dryer tit giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.