Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. How rude.

No, just letting you know. Not from Lincoln either. Jesus
you asked about the pub? insinuating you knew the area??? so you’re from London but know Lincoln? ok then 👍

but what are you letting us know???? about the Lincoln panto people??? that they like him? of course young people will like you if you buy them mcDonalds, take them on trips out (the ferris wheel/carnival) make disgusting gestures towards them if you know they are gay to let them you know you like them, calling the young prince ‘handsome’ , licking Katonas ass (shes likes anyone who gives her attention) it’s called acting like a Jimmy Saville predator 🤢

How about tell us if they own that place they stayed in for free??? or which owner is Fakey shagging?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hope he sticks to his word and deletes all these bot accounts. Hopefully IG will do it next too. Then they'll all look as stupid as they really are.

Screenshot_20221213-102625~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t feel sorry for Zelda at all, she’s a bleep just like her son. She could have done something on them??
She’s not interested in Leo anyway, we never see her face time in? he lives a few hours away not in a different country , she never goes just to visit him? and when she had him when they were in Santorini all she did was complain about him?? he’s a toddler thats what they are like and what Fakey and LF have made him be like, but hes her grandson so shouldn’t be giving out about him.

My mother never says a bad word about my siblings young brats or never said anything about mine at that age, grannys wont ever admit their grandchild is a little tit, Zelda is the only grandmother ive ever heard complain about her grandchild.

She’s a selfish old bleep just like her son. She can duck off with her pity party and fake cough, she does jakes books so bleeping what! im sure shes getting paid. I wonder if she does her other sons books??? id say a big difference??

Jake probably lied and got a few loans off her saying he was making money so no problem in paying her back…… but the accounts prove different and Zelda knows shes not getting her money back, coincidence with the book keeping timeline alright 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fake still being a massive cock I see…

Good luck lovely..im sure you'll be just fine & after an hour it'll feel like you've never been away lol xx
Thank you! Within 10minutes it was like I never left😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know he had his portage worker here as well and we both started welling up it was emotional. He's also starting to run, dont get me wrong his CP really shows when he runs and he can only run a few steps but these are things I never expected him to be able to do. ❤❤
Delighted for you, what a Christmas present. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And yet another undeclared ad that was gifted to the most disgusting cunts ever. Why, just why? I need screenshots of this blatant ad so I can report to the ASA. I am so sick of this tit and its about time Instagram was heavily regulated and all bots removed. I was in ASDA earlier and an elderly woman couldn't meet her bill. I paid for her shopping. The whole lot of them need stringing up. At this point I bleeping hate them. 🤬🤬
319275336_1233693757216572_896879271567465750_n.jpg
319340074_693210682404160_7608338231780219808_n.jpg
319865295_453221866979697_1741476235874394553_n.jpg

bleeping cunts. 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And yet another undeclared ad that was gifted to the most disgusting cunts ever. Why, just why? I need screenshots of this blatant ad so I can report to the ASA. I am so sick of this tit and its about time Instagram was heavily regulated and all bots removed. I was in ASDA earlier and an elderly woman couldn't meet her bill. I paid for her shopping. The whole lot of them need stringing up. At this point I bleeping hate them. 🤬🤬
View attachment 1804410View attachment 1804411View attachment 1804412
There you go. I’m reporting too👍🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And it’s him putting things like this on his Instagram stories is the reason why panto is the only work he gets. Who wants to employ somebody or expect anyone else to work with someone who is obviously not a team player and publicly makes everything all about his narcisstic self. He did it last year so not surprised he’s doing it again. The love he has for himself surpasses any feelings he has even for his own child.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't bother. It's cheap tit that you overprice, you charge £4 for shipping, and you pretend you designed it yourself. Just duck off. I highly doubt anybody buys anything from your website!

'Love don't pay the bills' eh Lord F? It must be a terrible existence being you when your 'husband is away with all those young lads! Perhaps Shein should be notified about her pretending its her 'own design'. There's a thought. There must be a copyright somewhere surely?
319723416_3080789778886343_8341520493358747536_n.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-153305~2.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What a sad bastard finding anything about just him wouldn’t be suprised if it’s him who wrote it 😂

nobody cares Jake ffs your in panto you don’t have fans just people who think your alright about 60 years old 😂😂 prick

He did the same thing last year. Finds reviews and only shows the parts that mention him. Bet he screenshots them and then wanks off to them later. He’s a self obsessed narcissistic bleep.
You would think he would share the hundreds of actual comments about the whole cast but no he looks for that one that is about him that he probably wrote himself sad bleep 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone saying they should get a reality show 🤢 CH has already done one with Olivia and with Kem. He hardly needs to scrape the barrel by also doing one with Fakey. All it would consist of is them trying to attention seek and eye bleeping the camera the whole time. I don’t know why he retweets these sort of comments. Does he think TV bookers look at his Twitter account and take note of the occasional deluded fan 😂
Vickys a twit

• Haha
Don't bother. It's cheap tit that you overprice, you charge £4 for shipping, and you pretend you designed it yourself. Just duck off. I highly doubt anybody buys anything from your website!

'Love don't pay the bills' eh Lord F? It must be a terrible existence being you when your 'husband is away with all those young lads! Perhaps Shein should be notified about her pretending its her 'own design'. There's a thought. There must be a copyright somewhere surely?
View attachment 1804555View attachment 1804556
So Lord Farquaad only accepts PayPay on Bambi & Bear, thats odd ??? The seller pays the fee on PP always but if you’re sending money to friends or family there is no fee but you don’t get payment protection? strange, I wonder if she has it set up like this and not as a merchant account which it should be but if sending money to family and friends it gives you the both options and I find it hard to believe anyone would put on their website ‘when ordering please choose the family and friends option’ unless paypal have changed this? Also if she sells something on paypal it still shows on her bank statements as income so its very odd?? why is mastercard or debit card not on option? if you’re a business and owe mastercard money I doubt they would let you use their service. She’s up to something only using paypal but I can’t see why because it was still show up on her bank statements, she just wont have to pay PayPals high merchant account fees if she’s asking to use the family and friends option? god they are so weird…and yes them clothes are straight off ali express and Shein. bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
So Lord Farquaad only accepts PayPay on Bambi & Bear, thats odd ??? The seller pays the fee on PP always but if you’re sending money to friends or family there is no fee but you don’t get payment protection? strange, I wonder if she has it set up like this and not as a merchant account which it should be but if sending money to family and friends it gives you the both options and I find it hard to believe anyone would put on their website ‘when ordering please choose the family and friends option’ unless paypal have changed this? Also if she sells something on paypal it still shows on her bank statements as income so its very odd?? why is mastercard or debit card not on option? if you’re a business and owe mastercard money I doubt they would let you use their service. She’s up to something only using paypal but I can’t see why because it was still show up on her bank statements, she just wont have to pay PayPals high merchant account fees if she’s asking to use the family and friends option? god they are so weird…and yes tgem clothes are straight off ali express and Shein. bleep
She won’t be paying tax . I know somebody who did that pay with PayPal and she was selling stuff constantly never paid tax or anything … dodgy but not suprised . Then again she never sells anything anyway 😂😂

Funny a review that the locals have posted on a actual page …. Yes look how far Jake is on that review .. and still the person said her daughter’s favourite was another cast member 😂😂

just face it jake your a nobody now … real review here not your fake one written by yourself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad he’s not on today his rat face was doing my head in.See zelda back to applauding her hole son and his bbc2 5 minute pop up.She’s got over being ignored for a trip to see cows and pigs in yet another farm visit.Stephen pig bear guilty best news ever 👍Fakey definitely just a extra at panto him and the awful KK are a good match both idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.