Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what for all the vile things these cunts do I can take great pleasure in knowing they are both irrelevant jobless and unlikable people who are up to they’re eye balls in debt and in a sham of a marriage .

she will never be a influencer she gets tit ads and the most she ever did was in the style who soon got rid after one failed edit that’s still not sold out months later after she embarrassed herself saying it will sell out in minutes 😂😂 yes hun it’s still in the sale and has been for months still not sold !!!

she will never be a influencer so might aswell give up . Even her baby page was a flop and never sells anything . My friend has a baby business she sells out instantly and is always out of stock on items after being in the shop a day !! She doesn’t even have huge following like them pair but they don’t get it do they it’s not about followers 😂

as for him well what can we say he’s washed up nobody literaly . He can’t even get panto work he’s spent the last year in panto that hardly even sold any tickets and summer doing three shows in cheap holiday parks 😂 still wanting his big break but never gonna happen … next year will be the biggest downfall when he genuinely realises how irrelevant he actually is 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wowsers😳😳😳 what's up with Fakey🤔🤔 I've never seen so few stories from him🤪🤪🤪
So obvious that Bambi and Bear is a big pile of💩💩💩 Shein and Ali Express cheap shite which she then inflates the price of. Richard Branson she ain't 😆😆
I wish they'd both get a proper job, cos she is the shittest influencer ever🤣🤣
God knows what Fakey would say he was🤭🤭🤭 Reality Star, Singer pahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also left conversion anyone🤔🤔🤔
Waits for a story with loft conversion in😆😆😆
Hi Lord Farquhar and Fakey👋👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s the idiot chewing gum like camel looking so ill (not) could not upload the video tried but failed 🤣
He looks like a dad dancing with his kids 🤢 also thought he said he only takes his wedding ring off when he goes to bed? Definitely not wearing it in this tiktok 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Reading here again. We said he is always in the front of the stupid tik tok dances, so he's let some young one go in the front, so he doesn't look like such a limelight hogger.

Reactions: 16
You know what for all the vile things these cunts do I can take great pleasure in knowing they are both irrelevant jobless and unlikable people who are up to they’re eye balls in debt and in a sham of a marriage .

she will never be a influencer she gets tit ads and the most she ever did was in the style who soon got rid after one failed edit that’s still not sold out months later after she embarrassed herself saying it will sell out in minutes 😂😂 yes hun it’s still in the sale and has been for months still not sold !!!

she will never be a influencer so might aswell give up . Even her baby page was a flop and never sells anything . My friend has a baby business she sells out instantly and is always out of stock on items after being in the shop a day !! She doesn’t even have huge following like them pair but they don’t get it do they it’s not about followers 😂

as for him well what can we say he’s washed up nobody literaly . He can’t even get panto work he’s spent the last year in panto that hardly even sold any tickets and summer doing three shows in cheap holiday parks 😂 still wanting his big break but never gonna happen … next year will be the biggest downfall when he genuinely realises how irrelevant he actually is 😂👏🏻
I couldn’t have said it any better! Talentless fuckwits, both of them!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s the idiot chewing gum like camel looking so ill (not) could not upload the video tried but failed 🤣
Awww ..his likkle boyfriend is there too ....

I see Scarlett off I'm a celebrity has got a presenting job on GMB.....the entertainment spot ..
What happened to jakeys presenting career 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

1. Are these niknaks? They look like they’ve been worn
2. That’s not a tip you cow, that’s you trying to up your engagement why can’t you gift without them having to follow you and comment 73478383 times
Who'd want Damian's manky trainers, probably full of his food stash....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww ..his likkle boyfriend is there too ....

I see Scarlett off I'm a celebrity has got a presenting job on GMB.....the entertainment spot ..
What happened to jakeys presenting career 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Who'd want Damian's manky trainers, probably full of his food stash....
I’ve just noticed your avatar 😂😂😂

2. That’s not a tip you cow, that’s you trying to up your engagement why can’t you gift without them having to follow you and comment 73478383 times
She’s desperate for that 300k. No chance. If he can only get 500 extra followers when he’s offering cash/vouchers, she’ll be lucky to get 100 for a pair of what looks like 2nd hand kids trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me annoyed these so called influencers can’t do a giveaway correctly. It’s been drummed into me (for my little business) to be careful how I word something otherwise FB/Insta will delete your account. You cannot tell people to follow you or comment. Yes you can tag a friend if you’d think they’d like to win but she needs to get advice on how to give away her tat. I rarely do any giveaway any cos people just unfollow afterwards 😆

Reactions: 18
I’ve just noticed your avatar 😂😂😂

She’s desperate for that 300k. No chance. If he can only get 500 extra followers when he’s offering cash/vouchers, she’ll be lucky to get 100 for a pair of what looks like 2nd hand kids trainers.
It's brilliant, innit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg so she is that desperate for followers and engagement that she’s got duck all else to give away but her kids used shoes that was no doubt gifted to her 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Makes me annoyed these so called influencers can’t do a giveaway correctly. It’s been drummed into me (for my little business) to be careful how I word something otherwise FB/Insta will delete your account. You cannot tell people to follow you or comment. Yes you can tag a friend if you’d think they’d like to win but she needs to get advice on how to give away her tat. I rarely do any giveaway any cos people just unfollow afterwards 😆
Is there a way to report the ad? If so what do I report it under with wording like that surely it’s not on

Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.