Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he be done diagnosed over a virtual call for chest infection thought he had the flu initially also generic stock photos of amoxicillin or else he lied to doctor to get them… either way his is a pathetic excuse of a person is it any wonder he can’t get job. He is allergic to work

Reactions: 14
bleeping big girls blouse.
They are both in their mid-30s!

It's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As it’s been said in todays papers we have a shortage of antibiotics so this prick probably paid privately and got them that way.As if you post the box like it’s a reward or to show he is ill attention seeking prick .

Gifted the worlds gone crazy🤢And taking the kids to Dubai in January no one cares bye pair of beggy arseholes
66F94CBC-53C4-46FD-BE43-6C7BB158F584.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s not spot the difference it’s spot the similarities…… both talentless …… both don’t know what a fills day work is ….. both are desperate fame hungry knobs …… both do everything for the gram …. Both live through their phones ….. both get owt for nowt ….. both use their kids for likes ….. both are knobs ….. both are embarrassing …… both are ill cos they are having to work at the min lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Beggy cunts. What the duck is a company gifting these two cunts a stay for? Why has she taken the kids to him if he's got a 'chest infection' and they're back in Dubai in January. Make it make sense!
318790838_554108056103947_4806566870190329812_n.jpg
318758247_1331653514311829_5538808759172023427_n.jpg
318746628_535623228227789_2998825557963351838_n.jpg
318222730_695743898822636_5565787771607675621_n.jpg
318667825_173379325380437_1332275042503304198_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s ridiculous isn’t he ?.

The pharmacy said they are running low on antibiotics because of strep A . Children are dying from it and it’s very known aswell all over the news yet Jake goes and posts about himself a grown bleeping man who is up and dressed doing fine saying how I’ll he is and blagging antibiotics that he doesn’t even need !! I don’t know about others on here but when myself and other family members have been the doctors with a bad chest they just tell you to rest at home and take over the counter products . They will only treat the chest infection if it’s causing significant breathing problems and turning into pneumonia.

we all know he faked his symptoms the the worst case over the dr call, he wasn’t even assessed so they didn’t check his chest they just give them out like tic-tacs over the phone !! Not to mention he would have said he’s in panto and is a “ celeb “ and needs his voice 🙄😂
Wishing your lil fella a speedy recovery. Can only imagine how you are all feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not spot the difference it’s spot the similarities…… both talentless …… both don’t know what a fills day work is ….. both are desperate fame hungry knobs …… both do everything for the gram …. Both live through their phones ….. both get owt for nowt ….. both use their kids for likes ….. both are knobs ….. both are embarrassing …… both are ill cos they are having to work at the min lol
and she's just done the same ad as Flapz with the Cocomelon toys.

Reactions: 13
As it’s been said in todays papers we have a shortage of antibiotics so this prick probably paid privately and got them that way.As if you post the box like it’s a reward or to show he is ill attention seeking prick .

Gifted the worlds gone crazy🤢And taking the kids to Dubai in January no one cares bye pair of beggy arseholes View attachment 1795460
Probably her who got gifted it 😂😂

if it wasn’t gifted they wouldn’t have gone they are skint 😂

dubai in January aswell as Maldives …… or was Maldives made up bullshit changed twice ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beggy cunts. What the duck is a company gifting these two cunts a stay for? Why has she taken the kids to him if he's got a 'chest infection' and they're back in Dubai in January. Make it make sense!
View attachment 1795484View attachment 1795485View attachment 1795486View attachment 1795487View attachment 1795488
Sorry but they are the scum of the earth. Begging, sad, work-shy couple. She should be ashamed of herself being associated with Jake. So far I have been so fortunate with what I have but, without giving myself away, I have found myself in circumstances people would never think would happen to them. I am even more grateful for what I have but am still going through things I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Life is too short make the most of it and I hope these sad individuals can sleep at night x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck off Brucey Turner. Two prize cunts those two bellends are. 💯
318973782_910762076754731_558317463081396656_n.jpg

Her budget 😂😂😂 another cheap week away I see

ain’t Fred in school ?? Or are they doing a weekend away 😂
Fred will have to be in school Monday as the kids haven't broken up yet. 'Chest infections' all around for them then!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but they are the scum of the earth. Begging, sad, work-shy couple. She should be ashamed of herself being associated with Jake. So far I have been so fortunate with what I have but, without giving myself away, I have found myself in circumstances people would never think would happen to them. I am even more grateful for what I have but am still going through things I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Life is too short make the most of it and I hope these sad individuals can sleep at night x
Hopefully things will work out soon. Sending my love to you. 😘 These two grifters are completely soulless. Their Day of Judgment will be nigh. Keep the faith Cazellie. x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping Gifted stay?! Sure one of you fakeys said earlier I bet the venue cancelled genuine bookers to have these ass wipes stay there.

So flapz 30th is in January, I'm guessing that's why there going to dubai because none of her mates want to spend time with the fake ass witch like she was planning (begging) to and Fakey can't parent alone.

When she says the 4 of us does she mean fakey, LF, spud and Zelda?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.