Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I meant for January dubai x
Well that too Riddle. Not too sure when the kids go back after Christmas but I'm sure the kids will be bored shitless. They are both so selfish and I can think of better places to take kids than Dubai!! All for the Gram again. Let's hope she doesn't do another tit vlog. The Maldives was obviously bullshit! X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping Gifted stay?! Sure one of you fakeys said earlier I bet the venue cancelled genuine bookers to have these ass wipes stay there.

So flapz 30th is in January, I'm guessing that's why there going to dubai because none of her mates want to spend time with the fake ass witch like she was planning (begging) to and Fakey can't parent alone.

When she says the 4 of us does she mean fakey, LF, spud and Zelda?
Zelda will be babysitter so these pair of beggy bastards can live it up in Dubai (well pretend to as we all know they are skint). They obviously couldn't get anyone to have them here so have had to take them along. Making out it's a family holiday! Also what happened to the Maldives? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully things will work out soon. Sending my love to you. 😘 These two grifters are completely soulless. Their Day of Judgment will be nigh. Keep the faith Cazellie. x
aw thank you x
What goes around comes around is what I’m a great believer of!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everyone should message the place that’s gifted them and ask them why when there are so many families so desperate for a break, they give it free to a couple who have had numerous holidays already this year. As for Dubai pretty obvious as she started following loads of places there and let’s be honest where they stopped last time was the dregs and the content was dire so needed to return to up their game. Funny how he now puts a false t shirt on Fred when he’s shown him without a top on countless times and how earlier he was dying and suddenly he’s fine again and back to posting all his crap as usual

It’s not spot the difference it’s spot the similarities…… both talentless …… both don’t know what a fills day work is ….. both are desperate fame hungry knobs …… both do everything for the gram …. Both live through their phones ….. both get owt for nowt ….. both use their kids for likes ….. both are knobs ….. both are embarrassing …… both are ill cos they are having to work at the min lol
Both use family deaths as a way to try and stay relevant as well 😡

• Angry
So he was dying ill a few hours ago …. Now he has family With him on gifted stay with new hair ?? Wow those antibiotics worked sooooooo quick fake !!!!!!!!

What a joke !!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It truly is a miracle. The lame can now walk. Praise the Lord. Amen Brother!!!

Is that a new syrup too? WTF????

It's definitely a new syrup! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WIG ..... WIG..... DONG DONG DONG!!!!!

Screenshot_20221209-233626~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So she’s marked it as a gifted stay but he’s not 🙄
You are also meant to put it clearly not in some font no one can read. Beggars that pay for nothing

Beggy cunts. What the duck is a company gifting these two cunts a stay for? Why has she taken the kids to him if he's got a 'chest infection' and they're back in Dubai in January. Make it make sense!
View attachment 1795484View attachment 1795485View attachment 1795486View attachment 1795487View attachment 1795488
The four of you are back in Dubai? Fred was never there was he? Funny because it was three of you… that’s their honeymoon then I guess. Sponged a freebie…. Jake is so Ill he’s got the entire family to drive two hours to promote his free hotel. duck off guys seriously

• Sick
Basically her asking for places to eat in Dubai is her way of telling everyone ‘ooh look at us, we’re off to Dubai again’. ‘Back in Dubai’ makes it sound like they are always popping over there. They’ve been once and did nothing but sit on a beach at their basic hotel. Wonder if they’ll stay somewhere a bit more upmarket this time? Obviously not taking Fred away at Christmas like she said they were though. Whatever they do, one thing you can guarantee it will be based around the two of them rather than the kids

Reactions: 21
thread suggestion

#48: another undeclared gifted stay, will his make believe health conditions ever go away?

Reactions: 21
Another ad from Flapz and NikNak bagged all the freebies early. Oh No! Instead of giving the gormless kid a toy so 'he can learn from it' maybe sit down with him and he might actually start speaking. Fakey can't be that 'ill' to share her ad. #reported

Also, that kid only needs so much. Why not drop some of your freebies into Colchester Food Bank. I'm sure they would be delighted with toys as much as mine were. #greedy
View attachment 1794791
View attachment 1794792
View attachment 1794793
View attachment 1794794
View attachment 1794795
View attachment 1794796
A SCOOTER? Lots of co ordination and good balance needed for that so might as well go donate it.

Reactions: 15
Beggy cunts. What the duck is a company gifting these two cunts a stay for? Why has she taken the kids to him if he's got a 'chest infection' and they're back in Dubai in January. Make it make sense!
View attachment 1795484View attachment 1795485View attachment 1795486View attachment 1795487View attachment 1795488
Dubai again because they can't afford the Maldives. Wonder if it will be a "gifted stay?" 🤔 Oh and Flappy, you dumb witch, "all four of you" are NOT "back in Dubai" because you excluded poor Freddie the first time. 🤬

Taking the kids to Dubai instead of having time on their own as originally planned because they are desperate to brand themselves as family influencers (and because we call them out on it every time- #Justice4Fred.

A "gifted stay" anywhere just before Christmas makes me sick! These companies must be desperate!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Have they taken the cat with them to this cottage? I know some places allow pets but my cat would probably start marking it's territory everywhere if we took him to a strange place. He's neutered but will pee where he shouldn't now and then if stressed or smells another cat.
Also, who is the other baby in the video with Leo?

Reactions: 13
Sorry but they are the scum of the earth. Begging, sad, work-shy couple. She should be ashamed of herself being associated with Jake. So far I have been so fortunate with what I have but, without giving myself away, I have found myself in circumstances people would never think would happen to them. I am even more grateful for what I have but am still going through things I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Life is too short make the most of it and I hope these sad individuals can sleep at night x
You are so right, Cazellie, and you never know when it will happen to you. I hope things are getting better for you and that you have support. ❤

I work for a charity and trust me when I say I've seen and heard it all. 💔 We are giving out food and energy vouchers on a level that I have never seen before. People are utterly desperate.

NB: On a serious note, (sorry to derail!) if anybody is struggling with the cost of living and needs help with food or energy, please contact your local well known charity. Most have food and energy vouchers from the local council and can help with budgeting, debt, benefits, and with applications for local welfare assistance from the council. Our council is making payments directly into clients' bank accounts. ❤

Right back to these two. They honestly make my blood boil. Someone (@CrazyBaldhead?) suggested that they should donate some toys to Colchester food bank. You're on to something there! Prepare for the attention-seeking, donkey-toothed prick and his Beard LF wife to film themselves (of course!) dropping things off there very shortly.....

Sorry for ranting Fakeys, but I know you all feel the same way about this pair of grifting bastards!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So couldn’t take Fred out of school when they went first time, but they can now?
Don’t know why companies gift to them. Advertising… wud make me not go with them if I wanted a break. Not paying over the odds so this Beggy lot stay for free.

Basically her asking for places to eat in Dubai is her way of telling everyone ‘ooh look at us, we’re off to Dubai again’. ‘Back in Dubai’ makes it sound like they are always popping over there. They’ve been once and did nothing but sit on a beach at their basic hotel. Wonder if they’ll stay somewhere a bit more upmarket this time? Obviously not taking Fred away at Christmas like she said they were though. Whatever they do, one thing you can guarantee it will be based around the two of them rather than the kids
She’s a show off- effin Google for places to eat… like most ppl do. They can’t be paying for it as he hardly works to pay for anything. Their income must be off undeclared ads on IG.
the upsurge of the influencer pisses me right off.

So he was dying ill a few hours ago …. Now he has family With him on gifted stay with new hair ?? Wow those antibiotics worked sooooooo quick fake !!!!!!!!

What a joke !!!!!
After consulting a private push doctor like we can all afford to do that. #GIT

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You are so right, Cazellie, and you never know when it will happen to you. I hope things are getting better for you and that you have support. ❤

I work for a charity and trust me when I say I've seen and heard it all. 💔 We are giving out food and energy vouchers on a level that I have never seen before. People are utterly desperate.

NB: On a serious note, (sorry to derail!) if anybody is struggling with the cost of living and needs help with food or energy, please contact your local well known charity. Most have food and energy vouchers from the local council and can help with budgeting, debt, benefits, and with applications for local welfare assistance from the council. Our council is making payments directly into clients' bank accounts. ❤

Right back to these two. They honestly make my blood boil. Someone (@CrazyBaldhead?) suggested that they should donate some toys to Colchester food bank. You're on to something there! Prepare for the attention-seeking, donkey-toothed prick and his Beard LF wife to film themselves (of course!) dropping things off there very shortly.....

Sorry for ranting Fakeys, but I know you all feel the same way about this pair of grifting bastards!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Keep up the good work @Chlobo. I had a really good week this week. Bought £300 worth of cupboard food, took bags of shopping my clients had donated and even a few new toys to the food bank. Times are incredibly tough for some people. It makes my blood boil seeing all these gifted toys for that horrible little brat which will only be tossed to one side but could actually make one child's Christmas. Scrounging cunts the lot of them. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.