Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
🎶 Your letter is only the start of it....one letter and now you're a part of it....🎶

Screenshot 2022-12-02 155055.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BubblesJones

Katona looks like the chavs you see having a ciggie in their dressing gowns outside the hospital doors -
normally mid labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

bluecups

VIP Member
Well I think everyone has hit the nail on the head - he's tormented by guilt and quite rightly so. I think one of the things that makes grief so hard is the regrets - things you think you should have said and done, things you think you shouldn't have said or done. But to abandon his dying father towards the end just because HE didn't like like the way his father looked, sorry, I can't get my head around that. Was talking to my mom and dad about stuff like this the other day. Dad was saying if I end up losing the plot or I'm a burden then shove me in a home because it'd be hard on you all. My response was that it's not about me and my feelings, it's about his your dignity and that it would be a privilege to look after you even if you think you're Napoleon Bonaparte and throw your dinner at me.

I didn't particularly want to visit my beloved in the chapel of rest this year because I was scared of how he'd look (high impact traffic collision) but I went because he deserved me paying my final respects to him after he had passed. That was more important than my own feelings of discomfort.

The Fakeys have figured it out -

He's tormented with guilt because he wasn't there for his dad because of his own selfish feelings.

He's wracked with anxiety because he's gayer than Larry Grayson at a Village People gig at Heaven and can't admit it to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

riddleme89

VIP Member
Jake quickenden #

Jingle Bell , jingle Bell , jingle Bell Rock, everybody knows that Jake sucks cock 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That first clip - he's mimicking fellatio whilst looking at that young lad. Is is just me or what? 🤢

Screenshot_20221202-140026~2.png
Screenshot_20221202-140032~2.png
Screenshot_20221202-140058~2.png

That's just fucking wrong! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well after 5 minutes of his shit podcast turned it off.So he left the hospital even though his two brothers had beds in the room and his dad died half hour later when prick when home .He stopped seeing him a lot as could don’t handle how he looked .So I got from my 5 minutes he’s a prick and does not give a shit about anyone.I agree with show how many filters weird freak of a man 👀
So basically his brothers stayed with his dad in the hospital and he fucked off home. Then his father passed away. I am totally shocked. If that is the case, it's not grief he's dealing with but fucking GUILT. What a vile, selfish cunt.

I've had my fair share of grief. One of my closest friends was in ITU with organ failure. I spent as much time as I physically could to be by his side. Just before they were going to turn off his machine, I made sure I had obtained Holy Water and a Priest for him to give him the Last Rites. To hear that his two brothers were there and he fucked off home is appalling let alone not seeing his father 'because of how he looked'. WTF??? What a selfish, horrible cunt. I really hope it tortures him daily. He hasn't even bothered popping in to see Zelda has he?

When the time unfortunately comes for either my mum or dad to go I will not leave their side. No way. I just couldn't leave them. I would be there no matter what.

He best shut the fuck up about grief now. What a rancid, selfish little cunt. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
🐔 Make a podcast out of fucking old news....boring.. miss being at home with Leo yeah of course you do..Never seen you so happy dancing and laughing with your bum boy 👦.......sorry as for baby Leo he frightens the fucking daylights out of me.....
NikNak will get you Joon!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I will say it again. He's dangerous. He's preys on the vulnerable e.g young lads at work and people with mental health on insta. Easy to manipulate for him. Anyone with any sense or older can see through him and won't take his shit. He fancies that young gay lad and he isn't even hiding it. His behaviour is disgusting. He needs to be the centr of attention. He will be in trouble if he turns up at Sophie's house with that Gregg's tracksuit on. Nik nak will try and eat it. Human dustbin

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Well after 5 minutes of his shit podcast turned it off.So he left the hospital even though his two brothers had beds in the room and his dad died half hour later when prick when home .He stopped seeing him a lot as could don’t handle how he looked .So I got from my 5 minutes he’s a prick and does not give a shit about anyone.I agree with show how many filters weird freak of a man 👀
His hair is ridiculous, he looks like a fucking Iced Gem.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member

I've just ordered our masks for our Fakey Christmas Party! The dress code is an unironed, worn-twice 'Hi de Hi' style chevron shirt, pink trousers and black orthopedic clodhopper boots that Forrest Gump would be proud of! Or, if you don't fancy that, an alternative of a Primark Gregg's tracksuit and crocs will suffice!

Anybody not wearing a Robbie Rotten from Lazytown syrup will not be admitted into the 'gig' at The Playhouse - Colchester's famous Wetherspoons. Gregg's sausage rolls will be plentiful as well as a variety of red wines and plenty of 🗞❄❄ to go around!! A secret santa will be organised. All items of gold jewellry MUST be bought from Argos! 😂

As an extra gift to my fellow Fakey's, I've bought you all a bottle of the new perfume 'Desperation' by Flapz Akimbo!

Screenshot_20221203-093614~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Wtf his face the grease on his chest 🤢🤢Was fine yesterday filming that poor child for two hours.He’s just so predictable 🤮View attachment 1791055
He would have felt that coming on yesterday if he is that bad this morning. And if u feel that sick you wouldn't go home for 2hrs and spread your germs to your kid. He is just allergic to work that's all that's wrong with him. Give him an antihistamine and away u go.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

redball00n

VIP Member
What kind of GROWN ADULT MAN posts 10 photos of themselves as an avatar and then posts to his story asking people to comment which is their fave 😂😂😂

He absolutely loves himself and I’m surprised he hasn’t gone all Marilyn Manson rumour and had some ribs removed so he can suck his own cock.

Narcissistic wanker.

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Do you ever notice when he does a tiktok with someone he always has to be standing slightly infront of them and he always looks manic trying to ensure he is a fraction of a second faster when carrying out the actions. I really don't think it's a coincidence, I honeslty think he just has to dominate everything like the narc he is

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Oh SICKNOTE is back.
BAF86709-9087-449F-B682-67788AE15208.png

Bert 'Sicknote' Quigley aka JAKE “PANTO BOY” QUICKENDEN ….

Hey PANTO BOY 👋

Maybe put on some clothes on, after all it’s freezing.
But once again, this fuckwit, ever the attention seeking twat - has to share his WOES with Claire from Scunthorpe & Ange from FUCK KNOWS WHERE, who offered to drop her knickers for him.

In other news, Claire is fucking mental & threatening to kill the Evri Driver …

And it took me a sec, even as a dyslexic to work out SAWDID …

92A160F7-3D51-4FEF-B7AB-2E59C1C1796F.jpeg
D6746197-DCA9-4853-9538-BD95A65BCEE8.jpeg

He really attracts a quality fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So clearly you abandoned your dying father and left your other two brothers to deal with it. You utter selfish cunt. This isn't about GRIEF. More GUILT.

I suggest you go back to Lincoln Cathedral and pray for forgiveness. What kind of son were you? Also maybe visit your mother too whilst she's still breathing. By the sound of her, her lungs rattle. She's not that far away from Lincoln either Make an effort and stop being a self-obsessed, selfish waste of oxygen.

Truly disgusting. 🤬

Death is not a pretty science. Pain in any form is unpleasant.
Unfortunately for Jakey, appearance is everything. He couldn't stand his dad's suffering, it was ugly and unpleasant. Tough shit. Man up and grow a pair.
Hope flappy was dolled up to the nines during labour. He couldn't cope with blood, piss, shit screaming without her looking like a catwalk model for the Gram....
Vacuous cunt
You deserve everything shitty that's coming your way....
Not seeing a parent (or indeed anybody for that matter) on their deathbed because of the way they looked. My God. I could not despise this bastard more. You reap what you sow Fakey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31