Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not like him. Those three shows must be KILLING him. And whatever tit is obviously going on between him and Flapz. Be interesting to see if he slows down the constant stream of stories with young lads at the panto, if he does that's proof that they've had words about it.

Reactions: 18
Definitely he was like Jimmy savile except he’s got a different coloured wig.If they go all that way and not bring the kids to see Lisa I’d be appalled.She looked after Leo all the time at the beige wedding.Flaps thinks she’s some kind of Instagram high roller🙄No love b&m and razors hardly big time.

Reactions: 15
In what way are flaps and fake helping them out? I can guarantee they won’t get any business from
The type of people who follow these two idiots. There’s just no helping peoples sometimes.
Exactly the only followers these dickheads have are BOTS the rest are single mums/older ladies 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely he was like Jimmy savile except he’s got a different coloured wig.If they go all that way and not bring the kids to see Lisa I’d be appalled.She looked after Leo all the time at the beige wedding.Flaps thinks she’s some kind of Instagram high roller🙄No love b&m and razors hardly big time.
That Cocomelon advert is doing its rounds on IG anyway. Charlotte Dawsy, the mother of the year, did it the other day as well.

Reactions: 15
With a response like that I’d never book with them
Was about to comment the same. There’s no way I’d pay to stay somewhere a zlister got for free. My husband and I earn and why should we pay full price when those two get it for nothing. It’s actually not that far for us to go and it looks lovely but out of principal I’d steer clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He probably felt jealous she was getting the attention and was in the papers for being rushed to a&e so he thought he’d be ill too. But you didn’t get in the papers did you fakey 😂
Notice since I’m a celeb been no newspaper articles at all about him 😂😂

as always he used I’m a celeb for content nobody speaks to the sad bleep otherwise 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Was about to comment the same. There’s no way I’d pay to stay somewhere a zlister got for free. My husband and I earn and why should we pay full price when those two get it for nothing. It’s actually not that far for us to go and it looks lovely but out of principal I’d steer clear.
I don’t think these companies get it do they ?
It puts you off because like you say hard working people pay yet they give z listers it FREE .
Plenty companies offer the same as her yet don’t give free stays for content to get the business noticed .
clearly the owner is making duck all and probably charging over the odds for What it actually is .

• Heart
Those email replies are an absolute embarrassment.

I'd love to know if they cancelled a genuine family to get those pricks in.

The thing is, a genuine amazing places to stay (have a look at the secret garden glamping) have never needed to give freebies to cretins, they've earnt their reputation from genuine paying customers who have spread the word organically via social media.

The place the churches are at don't have anything special to offer, and with a poor woe is me attitude from Natalie aka the owner/single mother (what that had to do with it fck knows) no wonder they need to Z list publicity.

Reactions: 16
Notice since I’m a celeb been no newspaper articles at all about him 😂😂

as always he used I’m a celeb for content nobody speaks to the sad bleep otherwise 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think these companies get it do they ?
It puts you off because like you say hard working people pay yet they give z listers it FREE .
Plenty companies offer the same as her yet don’t give free stays for content to get the business noticed .
clearly the owner is making duck all and probably charging over the odds for What it actually is .
Anything like that always puts us right off. And most times we remember too

Reactions: 11

The thing is, a genuine amazing places to stay (have a look at the secret garden glamping) have never needed to give freebies to cretins, they've earnt their reputation from genuine paying customers who have spread the word organically via social media.

The place the churches are at don't have anything special to offer, and with a poor woe is me attitude from Natalie aka the owner/single mother (what that had to do with it fck knows) no wonder they need to Z list publicity.
It’s the fact the owner is prepared to gift a stay to a pair of z list wannabes but then gets all passive aggressive when you call her out for it. If she believes what she’s doing is fine, just own it. Don’t come back with an attempted sob story to try and make me feel sorry for you cos it actually makes it worse. If she genuinely believes the likes of them will help her business, she’s as deluded as they are. I did reply back to the message she sent me but pretty sure she won’t bother replying back to me again 😂

It’s the fact the owner is prepared to gift a stay to a pair of z list wannabes but then gets all passive aggressive when you call her out for it. If she believes what she’s doing is fine, just own it. Don’t come back with an attempted sob story to try and make me feel sorry for you cos it actually makes it worse. If she genuinely believes the likes of them will help her business, she’s as deluded as they are. I did reply back to the message she sent me but pretty sure she won’t bother replying back to me again 😂
100% she's a business owner she could have come back and said "thanks for your email. I'm sorry you feel that way, however I run a business and I made a decision to gift jake and his family for the weekend as we weren't at full capacity, he's in Lincoln our area for a while and honestly I appreciate the added exposure. It's a business decision I made in the hopes to fill my lodges in the coming months"

Simple. Like you say Jeannie the passive aggressive reply isn't necessary. Unfortunately for her, this stunt has backfired. I doubt she will get much business on the back of this.

Drinking again when in charge of children I think they both have a problem ..,

Reactions: 13
🤣 you poor thing. Did him or Kerry ‘Turkey Dinosaurs One Pound’ Katona sound as ill as they’re making out?
She was worse but not dying. She gave up singing in the end. It was a job trying to understand what he was saying most of the time because of those gimpy teeth hes got. He could eat an apple through a letterbox I'm telling ya

• Haha
I’ve got a reply. Basically said they were upset by my message. Said they do loads of charity work. Said they are thankful to Flappy and Baldy for ‘helping’ them out 🙄 they are a small business and are grateful to people like them because it keeps them going. Didn’t understand my point of view at all. I wasn’t horrible in my message. I just asked them why they were gifting a stay to a couple that have already have 8+ holidays this year when there were other more deserving people in the country 🤷🏻‍♀️
They aren’t helping them out. They will do anything for a freebie
… as a small business they should be grateful for paying customers not influencers that force them into a free stay for ‘exposure’

Has mystic Meg predicted her husbands a work shy bleep yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.