Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see if you get a reply. Literally two minutes from
Me. They have loads of the cottages. Stacey was there last time
I’ve got a reply. Basically said they were upset by my message. Said they do loads of charity work. Said they are thankful to Flappy and Baldy for ‘helping’ them out 🙄 they are a small business and are grateful to people like them because it keeps them going. Didn’t understand my point of view at all. I wasn’t horrible in my message. I just asked them why they were gifting a stay to a couple that have already have 8+ holidays this year when there were other more deserving people in the country 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve got a reply. Basically said they were upset by my message. Said they do loads of charity work. Said they are thankful to Flappy and Baldy for ‘helping’ them out 🙄 they are a small business and are grateful to people like them because it keeps them going. Didn’t understand my point of view at all. I wasn’t horrible in my message. I just asked them why they were gifting a stay to a couple that have already have 8+ holidays this year when there were other more deserving people in the country 🤷🏻‍♀️
In what way are flaps and fake helping them out? I can guarantee they won’t get any business from
The type of people who follow these two idiots. There’s just no helping peoples sometimes.

These people are delusional if they think
They’re getting help from them. If anything it’ll turn more people off booking with them

Reactions: 16
Good God, what idiots they sound! The only people these two help out are themselves.

'Love don't pay the bills' and these two definitely aren't in love with each other. Just themselves! 🤢

Reactions: 18
In what way are flaps and fake helping them out? I can guarantee they won’t get any business from
The type of people who follow these two idiots. There’s just no helping peoples sometimes.
I know. I have said to the person that in this climate gifting free stays to z listers especially braggy, beggy ones like the Quickendens isn’t going to make people want to go there. In fact if anything it puts people off but the owner by her message doesn’t see it or doesn’t want to see it. Still glad I messaged though and I’m glad other people have as well. It shows that a lot of us feel the same

• Heart
Not a small business at all look at Companies house ,maybe if they reduced nightly rate they wouldn’t have to give freebies .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No visit to see Lisa? She’s only down the road or is she just a glorified babysitter when the two arseholes go away.Next Freddy will be ill no coat hat gloves also Leo 😡As long as she gets her fake arse LV scarf in that’s the shot she’s after 🙄

• Angry
Take it baldys been quiet today. Must hate having to work

How the hell is panto coping with mr and Mrs sick note 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
It's what the deserve employing them two losers. Apparently they are very close with Jake so will be as bad as him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Report all her posts to ASA as “gifted” has to be well seen and not tiny ! Biggest pair of scummy grifters 😡😡

Reactions: 17
Good luck to her trying to get sales. Everyone who follows doph and fakey look like your average middle age woman who most likely like all of us cannot afford that right now

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Practically the same reply as I got. She certainly didn’t understand the point I was trying to make. I also found it comical that she twisted everything round to struggling being a working mother and how my message had upset her, in the same way passive aggressive way Fakey does when people call him out 🙄

• Heart
How the actual duck are Flapz and Fake "helping them"? They're not handing over any money for their stay and most of their followers are bots who cannot be influenced to do anything. I bet my house there'll be no extra bookings rolling in because a failed singer and his beard (who have already had 8 holidays this year!) stayed there for two nights.

They aren't even respectful of the property - letting the kids climb all over the furniture and taking the cat. They're never any different, I remember Warwick chucking spag bol over white sun loungers and white towels on holiday. Greedy, grasping, uncivilised disrespectful ingrates.

• Heart
He probably felt jealous she was getting the attention and was in the papers for being rushed to a&e so he thought he’d be ill too. But you didn’t get in the papers did you fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's definitely been angling for the weekend off with the fake sickness this week-i reckon panto have said no bleeping way and he's fuming now he actually has to do some work "3 shows today" boo bleeping hoo you workshy cretin, try working a normal job bro, ah yeah you couldn't, because that requires a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.