Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he got the part of a shepherd in a primary school Nativity. He’d be much more suited to that.
What a big girls blouse, if he’s so ill a bit of steam and Vicks won’t do tit.
Sick of him always clawing for attention, go get attention from your husband you pathetic twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He really is a bleeping great big girls blouse.

what does she look like, as well. Great big drawn-on Robey eyebrows & cross-ply mouth lips 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only one show tonight at 7 but 3 tomorrow starting from 11. I’m calling that he’s gonna “struggle through” tonight cos he’s just so brave but will be too ill to work tomorrow. Coincides with flappy and co coming up.
the bleep will be back home in the morning posting with slimer

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How pathetic that he’s showing his prescription by way of proving he is supposedly sick. Shows that he knows people don’t believe him. So sick but still all over Instagram explaining himself. He is the puppet and we are his masters/mistresses 😉🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Showing his antibiotics to be like look I am ill. However he did a bleeping zoom call no dr listened to his chest. His not ill at all, everyone knows if you get a private appointment and pay for it they’ll hand you any medication

Reactions: 26
So the Manjawed One is re-sharing Fred's 'Camio' and is now sharing his 'Giveaway'. I really hope her school burnt down years ago the illiterate fuckwit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good God, this prick is the gift that keeps on giving🤪🤪🤪 as if we didn't know he'd be 'ill' you've got a cold Fakey, just get on with it ffs😡🤬
The whole thread called his fake illness, just no one knew he'd do it this soon, makes sense though with football tomorrow😆
As if this lazy, ugly, bald workshy bleep will ever be asked to go on Strictly, he couldnt manage it, far too much like hard work and we all know how he hates that😆🤪🤭
Waiting for his big break my arse😂 you've had three you bleep, and none worked out cos you are just unlikable and have no redeeming features except being a lazy, ugly bald twit🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You'll have to stay off the red wine and snow whilst taking these! 🗞❄🍷🍷

Also, if he's got a chest infection, he should definitely stay away from the kids too.
318881316_874969243659561_865951112775433480_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he got antibiotics without seeing anyone.Bit like his full body scan that time that he didn’t need.Proves nothing bro other than you pay private you get given anything.Try sitting in a A&E department by yourself surrounded by drunks and nutcases for 7 hours as you feel so unwell.From me to you dick head enjoy the show couldn’t be more pleased you feel like tit 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
F6ACA996-1D9A-482F-97EA-84054D090051.jpeg

duck THE duck OFF.

SICKNOTE even removed the HONEY FILTER to add to the drama.

This bleep HATES work, he only like jobs which require no effort - I am sure like last year, there will be an array of reasons for being a work shy bleep.

All he wants is freebies and sycophants - that’s it.
He’s past the musical artist stage, he’s not even a known z list anymore … and the fact he pulls this stunt so often will just cement that face he’s not a commuted performer.

I bet the threads from last year will mirror his current behaviour, the fake illness, the poor me (Christmas is hard) - wasn’t there even a tattle bingo.

LAZY bleeping bleep.

So he got antibiotics without seeing anyone.Bit like his full body scan that time that he didn’t need.Proves nothing bro other than you pay private you get given anything.Try sitting in a A&E department by yourself surrounded by drunks and nutcases for 7 hours as you feel so unwell.From me to you dick head enjoy the show couldn’t be more pleased you feel like tit 👏🏼👏🏼
Funny isn’t it ? A National shortage and PANTO BOY just happens to get hold of some ….. 🤔

To be fair, he DOES look like tit.
BECAUSE there is no HONEY FILTER ….

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
A full check-up via a mobile phone. You can pay for anything if the price is right. Hardly a diagnosis when a visit to the doctor, a full check-up and stethoscope wasn't involved. A complete crock of tit! 💯

• Heart
So he 'HAD' Covid/has Covid. Has he got Covid? Has he done a test? Is Panto ruined? Are Flapz and the boys still travelling up this weekend (although it won't be a long weekend as the kids are still at school)?

She's been deathly silent apart frim that stupid McDonald's reel last night. Still filming himself, filming the giveaway and then a mental health clip. God I would hate to be that bleep. He is nuts! I would get myself sectioned! 💯
View attachment 1793985
View attachment 1793986
View attachment 1793987
View attachment 1793988
He looks like he’s playing a shepherd in a nativity play and is it just me or is there no steam coming from that bowl or cold water??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.