Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment a lot but I would like to say well done 👏 to the person who predicted “The Panto boy “ will be ill ( pretending) once the panto starts .. here he is !!!

Reactions: 22
It’s chippy Friday 🤣Jesus she does go on and on.No mention of her grandson coming to see her or her beloved name sake being so ill.Is Sophie going today?if yes why if he’s dying and why has zelda not been to see her beloved son who she obviously takes a wage from as she’s does his tax returns.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I hope your little one is ok it’s rife at the minute and really dangerous to children . I’ve never seen so many sick children waiting to be seen . No beds at the hospital we was lucky really that we didn’t need to travel to another hospital but he was so bad bless him . X

He definitely didn’t get antibiotics like that

I actually think I know why he went home the other night . He couldn’t get any antibiotics as shortage and they won’t give him them when kiddies are in desperate need . I think he went home and got some he had from last time he faked an illness it makes sense because when has he ever driven all that way to see his kid for one hour …
Omg yes that is why he drove all that way. Makes sense now the vile prick. He had it planned all along. No way would he get antibiotics like he is saying and that quick without being seen when there is a shortage. Its the same pack he had last time. This is why he didn't show the prescription label with the date etc on.

Thankyou for all the love guys ❤..he is on the mend but it was scary at the time. Like Riddle says so many sick children waiting to be seen with suspected Strep. Just awful. Then this prick just thinks we believe he can magic up some antibiotics in 5 mins. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used a virtual appt similar today before was of €45 they ask you do you have a cough sore throat etc gave me antibiotics without even listening to my chest granted I was really ill but very easy to list “symptoms” to get medication… sad lil man

Reactions: 16
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄
oh @riddleme89 im sorry to hear that about youre little one ❤ Strep is rife at the moment, my youngest is still in primary school and only yesterday they sent us an email about strep A (is it) , youd want to see the list of all the other bacterial infections going around the schools infecting young innocent children right now.

Hope your little lad is doing ok , god bless his x Il say a prayer for him and youre family 🙏

(also we were told under no circumstances to bring youre child to scholol or play school/Nursery if they had flu like symptoms like a runny nose, wasnt Leo put in nursery this week with a runny nose, bleeping selfish pricks , this is how this tit spreads and children immune systems often are not strong enough to fight it alone hence why poor @riddleme89 little lad is on a ventilator, my godness that’s awful riddle ❤ sending love x

Hope your little one is starting to feel better Riddle ❤. My little boy also has strep A and a chest infection. I sat in A&E the other night for 4 hours. He's starting to feel a bit better after a week but still not 100%. He's on steroids and amoxicillin.
Sending love and prayers @gagzi ❤ hope youre little boy makes a speedy recovery x

Last edited:
  • Heart
My god I’m so worried only half hour away once over the Humber bridge of to bring him some chicken 🐔 🥣 🤣🤣🤣His stupid sad arse face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
9BA9B2D9-B90F-4D09-AFB4-F63B0A329A66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
First time she's been to Baker Street!! She's led a very sheltered life hasn't she? Was she on the hunt for 'Sherlock' to investigate what her husband is up to when he's away!!! I bet she wishes she could go back in time!! Actually Flapz, it's one of six of the oldest underground stations still in use to this day so when you catch up on here, you've learnt something today! (I do love my London history).
319098629_208599194865466_3100326092370832081_n.jpg
318979955_1213865076140888_7501636662537483042_n.jpg
318543112_1913634585655504_4978064494737094046_n.jpg
318779283_3408011019428144_4332957557836238978_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
oh @riddleme89 im sorry to hear that about youre little one ❤ Strep is rife at the moment, my youngest is still in primary school and only yesterday they sent us an email about strep A (is it) , youd want to see the list of all the other bacterial infections going around the schools infecting young innocent children right now.

Hope your little lad is doing ok , god bless his x Il say a prayer for him and youre family 🙏

(also we were told under no circumstances to bring youre child to scholol or play school/Nursery if they had flu like symptoms like a runny nose, wasnt Leo put in nursery this week with a runny nose, bleeping selfish pricks , this is how this tit spreads and children immune systems often are not strong enough to fight it alone hence why poor @riddleme89 little lad is on a ventilator, my godness that’s awful riddle ❤ sending love x

Sending love and prayers @gagzi ❤ hope youre little boy makes a speedy recovery x
Very scary it just come on so rapidly and took over him . He’s doing much better today the last two nights have been hell that’s why I’ve been offline .

I feel for all the parents who have lost a child to this awfull illness 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t comment a lot but I would like to say well done 👏 to the person who predicted “The Panto boy “ will be ill ( pretending) once the panto starts .. here he is !!!
Welcome and feel free to comment! Every time he has 'work' it happens - look at Footloose. It's diagnosed as 'lazyitis'! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
First time she's been to Baker Street!! She's led a very sheltered life hasn't she? Was she on the hunt for 'Sherlock' to investigate what her husband is up to when he's away!!! I bet she wishes she could go back in time!! Actually Flapz, it's one of six of the oldest underground stations still in use to this day so when you catch up on here, you've learnt something today! (I do love my London history).
View attachment 1794642View attachment 1794643View attachment 1794644View attachment 1794645
maybe she’s stalking Danielle again as shes in Harrods and The Christian Dior Cafe 🤭
4332B2D0-989D-47B0-A7E8-C3CDC8B80D4F.png
E4FE86C4-73E7-4634-81E3-FF1D2935898F.png
37721484-71B6-4644-8B7F-EBA11B5E011F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This sums Jake up god he annoys me

so the disabled dog charity was desperate to meet him and look he’s ignoring the dog … no person other than him would ignore a dog . With his face glued to his phone like always !!!

same with the food voucher he’s doing it for followers he won’t even announce a winner or it will be fixed like last time he’s scum !!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

so the disabled dog charity was desperate to meet him and look he’s ignoring the dog … no person other than him would ignore a dog . With his face glued to his phone like always !!!

same with the food voucher he’s doing it for followers he won’t even announce a winner or it will be fixed like last time he’s scum !!
Shame he didn't get bitten!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

WTF? oh yeh he’s totally at deaths door

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄
Get well soon little Riddle ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope your little one is starting to feel better Riddle ❤. My little boy also has strep A and a chest infection. I sat in A&E the other night for 4 hours. He's starting to feel a bit better after a week but still not 100%. He's on steroids and amoxicillin.
Get well soon little Gagzi. Nothing more terrifying than when your little ones are ill 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.