Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one show tonight at 7 but 3 tomorrow starting from 11. I’m calling that he’s gonna “struggle through” tonight cos he’s just so brave but will be too ill to work tomorrow. Coincides with flappy and co coming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Only one show tonight at 7 but 3 tomorrow starting from 11. I’m calling that he’s gonna “struggle through” tonight cos he’s just so brave but will be too ill to work tomorrow. Coincides with flappy and co coming up.
Also looks like they are no shows on Sunday this week either so if he’s sick tomorrow he’ll be off until the 7pm performance on Monday giving him a nice long weekend with her and the kids. Surely though he’ll have to stay off the gram if he’s not well enough to ‘work’ on Saturday? However much he irks me with his workshy attitude, I do get a real pleasure that the more he complains about always being sick, he chances of landing himself anything decent workwise are diminishing all the time. No one is going to employ someone who is always so unreliable 😊👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she is now officially as sad as her head of a husband and is paying to get see on Instagram 🤯 They really are 2 desperate individuals 🤮
All I heard was hiii guyssch I’m just about to brush the kids teeth… wtf !! Desperate is too kind a word for these pair. She doesn’t even have Fred unless it’s for an ad and surely he can brush his own teeth !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also looks like they are no shows on Sunday this week either so if he’s sick tomorrow he’ll be off until the 7pm performance on Monday giving him a nice long weekend with her and the kids. Surely though he’ll have to stay off the gram if he’s not well enough to ‘work’ on Saturday? However much he irks me with his workshy attitude, I do get a real pleasure that the more he complains about always being sick, he chances of landing himself anything decent workwise are diminishing all the time. No one is going to employ someone who is always so unreliable 😊👍🏻
Notice he never mentions when he’s off. Most ‘celebs’ if they miss a performance say so so their fans know incase they were planning on going. He always pretends it didn’t happen

Reactions: 19
So poorly but still able to try and tout for followers and likes by sharing his giveaway yet again this morning 🙄 I wonder how many times he’s going to share that in the coming week. Look up the word desperate in the dictionary and underneath the meaning will say ‘Jake Fakey Baldy QJQ Quickenden’ Don’t forget he’s not started sharing about his ground breaking appearance on antiques road trip yet either 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Ill just in time to miss three performances tommorow and to watch the match. He's done it earlier than I thought. Literally the first couple of days into it. As for that picture. You pathetic ugly baldy bleep. If any real men see your stories they will laugh at you. You are a bleeping beggy wimp

• Heart
Not being funny but if I’d heard about his giveaway and decided to follow him, just the last 12 hours of his stories would have made me think ‘duck that even the chance of winning cash/voucher, isn’t worth putting up with this prick for a week’. I wonder how many new followers he’ll actually get that will mute his stories 😂

• Haha
🐔 🎅 That bleep needs putting down and do us all a favour..How could you be with someone like him ..I want to kill the fucker.. Sad specimen of a man if that's what you can call him..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He is so bloody predictable isnt he. Why the hell did they employ him again???

Reactions: 18
So he 'HAD' Covid/has Covid. Has he got Covid? Has he done a test? Is Panto ruined? Are Flapz and the boys still travelling up this weekend (although it won't be a long weekend as the kids are still at school)?

She's been deathly silent apart frim that stupid McDonald's reel last night. Still filming himself, filming the giveaway and then a mental health clip. God I would hate to be that bleep. He is nuts! I would get myself sectioned! 💯
318685579_174713235180222_5961702428406217676_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He did exactly the same in footloose letting the paying public down.I so hope after Christmas this prick gets what’s coming to him.The 7+ holidays no work except when using Freddy for ads and her tit clothes posts what do these two lazy fuckers actually do.395 likes on her post with Freddy get your kids of instagram you stupid cow.😡

• Angry
Fucks sake he’s pathetic. If you’re so poorly you wouldn’t feel up to posting on insta you bald nobhead.
He doesn’t even sound poorly you can’t hear any congestion or anything so like his “system” this latest illness is fake!!
like another said ,he was mincing about outside i the freezing cold with his shirt wide open so what did he think would happen?!

He’s allergic to work. If you hate it that much and hate being away from home get a 9-5 bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.