Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dramitics is right, it really is entertaining for tattle. His whole life is fake, like one big pantomime every single day of his life just for instagram and tattle, honestly @Katewinsletsknee couldnt have named him better “Panto Boy” is perfect for him because is life is just one big panto for all to watch and laugh at.
Ha Ha Quadraphenia deserves the credit as it was the scene where Phil Daniel’s see Sting and screams “Bell Boy” ..

Notice how he only pulls these stunts on instagram - NEVER TWITTER. The fact there is a nationwide shortage of antibiotics and this PRICK just happens to get hold of them so quickly ?! duck OFF.

That box was lying about and he just took a picture, but I also think he’s a “seed planter” …. In fact he’s just a cock.

I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄
Oh No ! sending love & hugs to you all ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope your little one is feeling better today riddle❤❤sending you ❤It’s a slap in the face when pricks like him go online for sympathy when real people are unwell😡.

• Heart
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄
Sending healing blessings to your little one. 😘

• Heart
He is always ‘sick’ when he has to actually work. Is he allergic???
Fine for the wedding of the century, Wayne Linekar, Dubai, Marcels wedding, NY, Greece and every opening of an envelope he goes too. He’s a lazy shirker 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So he 'HAD' Covid/has Covid. Has he got Covid? Has he done a test? Is Panto ruined? Are Flapz and the boys still travelling up this weekend (although it won't be a long weekend as the kids are still at school)?

She's been deathly silent apart frim that stupid McDonald's reel last night. Still filming himself, filming the giveaway and then a mental health clip. God I would hate to be that bleep. He is nuts! I would get myself sectioned! 💯
View attachment 1793985
View attachment 1793986
View attachment 1793987
View attachment 1793988
But every illness he has had (there are quite a few..) he always says “oh
this is bad” oh i’ve never been this ill” he said exactly the same thing with his last stint only it was his non existent-back pain.

I would not put it past him to of warn next to nothing on purpose in hopes he’d get poorly so he can get outta work.

He’s currently employed to do a job and he is being paid. so why is he still pissing about on social media and over promoting himself as per when he’s got work in front of him!
what i mean is that he may say “yes i’m ill but social media is how i provide for my fam” which is utter bollox!!
He will be home this evening I’m calling it now!
he won’t make even 1 show.

we will get some content of slimer eating and then fakey will duck off the gym and not bother with
anyone of them
until it’s time go back to work,where he will
declare how hard it is being away and how much he misses them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ill just in time to miss three performances tommorow and to watch the match. He's done it earlier than I thought. Literally the first couple of days into it. As for that picture. You pathetic ugly baldy bleep. If any real men see your stories they will laugh at you. You are a bleeping beggy wimp
You'll have to stay off the red wine and snow whilst taking these! 

Also, if he's got a chest infection, he should definitely stay away from the kids too.

Where's the prescription label..probs taken that off the Internet.. daft twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s ridiculous isn’t he ?.

The pharmacy said they are running low on antibiotics because of strep A . Children are dying from it and it’s very known aswell all over the news yet Jake goes and posts about himself a grown bleeping man who is up and dressed doing fine saying how I’ll he is and blagging antibiotics that he doesn’t even need !! I don’t know about others on here but when myself and other family members have been the doctors with a bad chest they just tell you to rest at home and take over the counter products . They will only treat the chest infection if it’s causing significant breathing problems and turning into pneumonia.

we all know he faked his symptoms the the worst case over the dr call, he wasn’t even assessed so they didn’t check his chest they just give them out like tic-tacs over the phone !! Not to mention he would have said he’s in panto and is a “ celeb “ and needs his voice 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Arwww sending prayers and well
wishes for your little man riddle. I know exactly what you mean. He does the same with mental health. He exploits others miseries and hardships.
my Gp is a prized twit and will not just randomly
hand out antibiotics (in many cases they aren’t useful anyways)
There is no way on this earth dickehad has called a doc and got antibiotics that same day after an OVER THE PHONE consultation.
Nah i’ve rooted my tin foil nat out and i’m
betting that head had obtained those tabs either from someone he knows or he’s brought
them online off one
of those dodgy sites.
A real pharmacist would
get royally fucked if they handed out meds with no label or instructions?
Minions may say “jakes hid the details
cuz he’s a private person and after all the leo death threats blah blah… Well they can get fucked this is the big jake quickenden we are talking about a man who trolls his own baby for money so …

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope your little one is starting to feel better Riddle ❤. My little boy also has strep A and a chest infection. I sat in A&E the other night for 4 hours. He's starting to feel a bit better after a week but still not 100%. He's on steroids and amoxicillin.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hope your little one is starting to feel better Riddle ❤. My little boy also has strep A and a chest infection. I sat in A&E the other night for 4 hours. He's starting to feel a bit better after a week but still not 100%. He's on steroids and amoxicillin.
Hope your little one is okay. Glad to hear he’s doing better, fingers crossed he’s back to himself soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww Gagzi, hope your little one gets well soon. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s ridiculous isn’t he ?.

The pharmacy said they are running low on antibiotics because of strep A . Children are dying from it and it’s very known aswell all over the news yet Jake goes and posts about himself a grown bleeping man who is up and dressed doing fine saying how I’ll he is and blagging antibiotics that he doesn’t even need !! I don’t know about others on here but when myself and other family members have been the doctors with a bad chest they just tell you to rest at home and take over the counter products . They will only treat the chest infection if it’s causing significant breathing problems and turning into pneumonia.

we all know he faked his symptoms the the worst case over the dr call, he wasn’t even assessed so they didn’t check his chest they just give them out like tic-tacs over the phone !! Not to mention he would have said he’s in panto and is a “ celeb “ and needs his voice 🙄😂
Correct. I have had chest infections & I have also had pneumonia (which was awful). Now I was in hospital for a week & on an IV. for a few days then but when I left hospital I was given some antibiotics.

He isn’t a hypochondriac as such, he’s just someone who as soon as he realises he has to graft …. Begins with his seed planting, then a removal of filters & then gradually does the odd “not feeling great” story & TA DA !!!

Sending love to you too ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww I hope your little one is ok it’s rife at the minute and really dangerous to children . I’ve never seen so many sick children waiting to be seen . No beds at the hospital we was lucky really that we didn’t need to travel to another hospital but he was so bad bless him . X

Correct. I have had chest infections & I have also had pneumonia (which was awful). Now I was in hospital for a week & on an IV. for a few days then but when I left hospital I was given some antibiotics.

He isn’t a hypochondriac as such, he’s just someone who as soon as he realises he has to graft …. Begins with his seed planting, then a removal of filters & then gradually does the odd “not feeling great” story & TA DA !!!

Sending love to you too ❤❤❤
He definitely didn’t get antibiotics like that

I actually think I know why he went home the other night . He couldn’t get any antibiotics as shortage and they won’t give him them when kiddies are in desperate need . I think he went home and got some he had from last time he faked an illness it makes sense because when has he ever driven all that way to see his kid for one hour …

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww I hope your little one is ok it’s rife at the minute and really dangerous to children . I’ve never seen so many sick children waiting to be seen . No beds at the hospital we was lucky really that we didn’t need to travel to another hospital but he was so bad bless him . X

He definitely didn’t get antibiotics like that

I actually think I know why he went home the other night . He couldn’t get any antibiotics as shortage and they won’t give him them when kiddies are in desperate need . I think he went home and got some he had from last time he faked an illness it makes sense because when has he ever driven all that way to see his kid for one hour …
YES YES YES that theory works.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hoping your precious baby boy is soon on the mend ❤‍🩹 you must be out of your minds 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.