Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so ill can’t talk breathe etc etc but can keep posting ads and now a post with lover boy Chris.Thought she was going there for the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s so ill can’t talk breathe etc etc but can keep posting ads and now a post with lover boy Chris.Thought she was going there for the weekend?
I think they fell out days ago and he’s been tryna make up but she’s having none of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it’s a ad why is she saying “ she couldn’t resist “ does she pick the free stuff or buy it I’m confused 😂😂

she’s talking like she’s bought the stuff but it says ad . Times must be hard doing ads for b and m lol 😂 it’s a popular shop I love the place but I can’t ee them paying her much for this when the likes of tiktok slags get the same ads 😂
Plus she’s now got management so she will be having to give them a percentage of her earnings as well. She’ll start losing followers soon. Her fashion reels are embarrassing enough but the non stop ads come across as disingenuous and people especially at the moment don’t want to see all these people getting free stuff plus being paid to advertise it. She knows that herself. That’s why she’s begging for people to like her posts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And this is why he’s unemployed ……. Lazy and miserable every time it comes to doing a bit !!

Sophie wishes 😂😂 she can just about afford a cafe Nero 😂
Wonder if Sophie had a work meeting in London and that’s why he’s sick the jealous little rat

• Heart
Wonder if Sophie had a work meeting in London and that’s why he’s sick the jealous little rat
I thought exactly the same thing. Anything to get the attention back on him and try and make her feel guilty. He should be grateful she’s earning. Someone in that house needs to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another ad from Flapz and NikNak bagged all the freebies early. Oh No! Instead of giving the gormless kid a toy so 'he can learn from it' maybe sit down with him and he might actually start speaking. Fakey can't be that 'ill' to share her ad. #reported

Also, that kid only needs so much. Why not drop some of your freebies into Colchester Food Bank. I'm sure they would be delighted with toys as much as mine were. #greedy
View attachment 1794791
View attachment 1794792
View attachment 1794793
View attachment 1794794
View attachment 1794795
View attachment 1794796
That fake bleeping accent 😂we’ve all seen you on celebs go dating and in the background of Jakes videos Sophie. Leave it out your embarrassing yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kk not well Jesus like the panto from hell with these two z listers.No one cares bye go earn your money be grateful you both have a job that is 3 hours a day at the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔 🎅❄❄❄❄❄ Sending you a little something to clear your head....COCK.

• Haha
  • Heart
If and it’s a big if he really does have a chest infection isn’t this panto company a bit irresponsible letting him continue and potentially put the entire cast at risk. Chest infections are contagious aren’t they?

Reactions: 17
Her new management company 1400 followers haha good luck with that flappy flaps🤣309 likes on her latest post with 268k followers dear god do you not get it no one likes your ads with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kerry K can barely talk with illness. I’d be proper miffed if I went to a panto and the lead sounded like that.
He’s probably not liked her getting attention and played on the fact he sneezed.
Tosser

• Haha
🐔 ❄🎅 CUNTS the pair of them performing and not being well (so they say) spreading it to the audience and young children ....bleeping bastards...

• Angry
  • Heart
KK as bad as him will sell her soul for a penny on Instagram.If a ugly arse grown man was continually filming my daughter would punch the rat not openly engage with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lots of love to little Riddle and little Gagzi, thinking of you all. I work in a school and rhe amount of children off is unreal, and I probably also sent home about 8-10 children through rhe course of the day.holidays will be here soon, time for all these exhausted little children to rest and recover.
That prick makes me sick, I've been around children that really don't feel well today, and even they are bleeping trying their best to work hard, I've literally seen 6 year olds today a with better bleeping work ethic than that clown

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.