Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I hope your little one is ok it’s rife at the minute and really dangerous to children . I’ve never seen so many sick children waiting to be seen . No beds at the hospital we was lucky really that we didn’t need to travel to another hospital but he was so bad bless him . X

He definitely didn’t get antibiotics like that

I actually think I know why he went home the other night . He couldn’t get any antibiotics as shortage and they won’t give him them when kiddies are in desperate need . I think he went home and got some he had from last time he faked an illness it makes sense because when has he ever driven all that way to see his kid for one hour …
I fully believe this and unless he turns the box around and we can see the actual prescription label and the date, I call bullshit. We all know he reads here so come on, Fake, SHOW US THE REAL PROOF!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is he sharing her ads constantly all this reporting must give these arsewipes a fine or warning?So she gets Leo Xmas presents but gives him them all for a ad.God can she not just leave her kids alone Freddy Leo rinse repeat shameful 😡

Reactions: 16
He doesn’t even sound poorly you can’t hear any congestion or anything so like his “system” this latest illness is fake!!
like another said ,he was mincing about outside i the freezing cold with his shirt wide open so what did he think would happen?!
Just catching up so it’s probably been agreed with but he definitely doesn’t sound ill. He’s not even a good actor.

Reactions: 18
Another ad from Flapz and NikNak bagged all the freebies early. Oh No! Instead of giving the gormless kid a toy so 'he can learn from it' maybe sit down with him and he might actually start speaking. Fakey can't be that 'ill' to share her ad. #reported

Also, that kid only needs so much. Why not drop some of your freebies into Colchester Food Bank. I'm sure they would be delighted with toys as much as mine were. #greedy

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry been MIA from this thread, its getting the same old crap from him (you guys are still funny as hell!)

Sending lots of love to all my fakeys on here who have little ones who are poorly at the moment, wishing your babas a speedy recovery. We're all here for support ❤

And back to the Stephen bear thread I go 😅🤣

• Heart
Sorry been MIA from this thread, its getting the same old crap from him (you guys are still funny as hell!)

Sending lots of love to all my fakeys on here who have little ones who are poorly at the moment, wishing your babas a speedy recovery. We're all here for support ❤

And back to the Stephen bear thread I go 😅🤣
I didn't know he slept with the Beast of Chigwell, Lozza!!! Gotta catch up there! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Who hasn’t bear slept with he’s just revolting 🤢🤢Another member mentioned Leo’s tan😡This bath picture which is out of order to start with shows just how brown his back is months after Dubai😡Both parents are just the lowest of the low😡The relentless ads and using your children for money is in my eyes disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄
Oh god I hope Mini Riddle feels better soon ❤

• Heart
Another ad from Flapz and NikNak bagged all the freebies early. Oh No! Instead of giving the gormless kid a toy so 'he can learn from it' maybe sit down with him and he might actually start speaking. Fakey can't be that 'ill' to share her ad. #reported

Also, that kid only needs so much. Why not drop some of your freebies into Colchester Food Bank. I'm sure they would be delighted with toys as much as mine were. #greedy
View attachment 1794791
View attachment 1794792
View attachment 1794793
View attachment 1794794
View attachment 1794795
View attachment 1794796
If it’s a ad why is she saying “ she couldn’t resist “ does she pick the free stuff or buy it I’m confused 😂😂

she’s talking like she’s bought the stuff but it says ad . Times must be hard doing ads for b and m lol 😂 it’s a popular shop I love the place but I can’t ee them paying her much for this when the likes of tiktok slags get the same ads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope your little one is starting to feel better Riddle ❤. My little boy also has strep A and a chest infection. I sat in A&E the other night for 4 hours. He's starting to feel a bit better after a week but still not 100%. He's on steroids and amoxicillin.
Aww bless him hope he feels better soon ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is he sharing her ads constantly all this reporting must give these arsewipes a fine or warning?So she gets Leo Xmas presents but gives him them all for a ad.God can she not just leave her kids alone Freddy Leo rinse repeat shameful 😡
I think he shares her ads because he’s got no ads of his own to share. If she gets good feedback from the brands (highly unlikely), he’ll say it’s all down to him sharing them on his account. Personally if I was him I’d feel embarrassed that someone as wooden as her gets the amount of ig works she does, where he now practically gets nothing 🤭 Anyway off I go with yet another report to ASA 👍🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.