Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using poor Fred again for adverts. Leave that kid alone ffs and let him be a child who has privacy. Why isn't his father putting his foot down? God she is vile.

Camio??? I think she means cameo - illiterate witch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Fred. Feel so sorry for him. Being coached, doing rehearsals then being filmed in bed in his nightclothes in a video broadcast to the public. For a bleeping advert. We don't see a lot of Fred these days, maybe he's at his dad's more. Hope so. Still don't get why his dad hasn't put a stop to this, it's just horrible.

#justiceforFred

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Poor Fred. Feel so sorry for him. Being coached, doing rehearsals then being filmed in bed in his nightclothes in a video broadcast to the public. For a bleeping advert. We don't see a lot of Fred these days, maybe he's at his dad's more. Hope so. Still don't get why his dad hasn't put a stop to this, it's just horrible.

#justiceforFred
The Dad's probably been told any comments and we'll stop you having him.
Wouldn't surprise me, off of those two......

Reactions: 18
Oh here we go the sick note is back again 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤭🤭🤭🤭 Back tô Work and shock horror he is so ill 🥺😩😩🤬😱😱😱lol he is ill ….. in the head .
And THIS is why he doesn’t have work lined up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
with that young lad filming!
Is he shagging that poor little dog?
May have taken both these out of context, but probably 😂

Ange are you feeling ok love 😂
No no no surely she cannot be real. No way 😅

I think this is my first post in here (refugee from Jack Monroe and went a-travelling), but he’s a perfect example of someone who’s never done a hard day’s work in their life so absolutely wets the bed after trying it once cos usually they just got it all for free. If he was my son, he’d get such a kick up the arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fucks sake he’s pathetic. If you’re so poorly you wouldn’t feel up to posting on insta you bald nobhead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s a pathetic twit and when did he ever have covid.If that ill get your saggy balls self to the doctors instead of posting on instagram.Also why is flaps coming with Leo so you can pass it on to them 😡I spent 7 hours in A&E 4 blood tests later was diagnosed with a upper respiratory infection.Did I post online omg I’m so ill no I sat by myself from 2am in the morning until 10 am when I text my sister for a lift home. He is a pig of a man grow up get to doctors and take your self of the internet.Also stick your giveaway up your arse not to ill to ask people their friends and the postman to follow you for a gift voucher.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Feels so poorly so first thing he does is get on Instagram to tell everyone 🙄 he’ll be doing a reel of him coughing and spluttering next 😂 I assume he’ll put Flappy and the boys off from visiting then as obviously he won’t want them catching whatever he’s got. No course he won’t because he’s a selfish bleep 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
Sooo ill….but I was absolutely fine last night meeting some injured dogs and jumping out at people on stage. Oh and the family are coming up for the weekend…now either Sophie will have to be his nurse maid or it’s a complete skive. Personally if I were Sophie I wouldn’t bother going, let him fester in his own self pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s a pathetic twit and when did he ever have covid.If that ill get your saggy balls self to the doctors instead of posting on instagram.Also why is flaps coming with Leo so you can pass it on to them 😡I spent 7 hours in A&E 4 blood tests later was diagnosed with a upper respiratory infection.Did I post online omg I’m so ill no I sat by myself from 2am in the morning until 10 am when I text my sister for a lift home. He is a pig of a man grow up get to doctors and take your self of the internet.Also stick your giveaway up your arse not to ill to ask people their friends and the postman to follow you for a gift voucher.
Exactly. If he’d had Covid everyone would have known about it. duck me he shares when he’s constipated, he would have definitely milked it for sympathy if he had had Covid. The only thing wrong with him is the fact he’s a workshy bleep that wants to be rich and famous but doesn’t want to graft for it.

Pathetic 🤬

• Heart
I wonder do they get paid in advance and obviously a REAL illness isn’t something you can prevent. This bleep honestly takes the piss.

morning all, long time no speak, work just too busy right now, anyway good to see Jake back to his predictable self moaning and ill, and I hope the panto has been watching his social media over the year to see this pattern of illness and refuses him any time off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.