Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno how they deal with Leo with no professional advice and support. Dont get me wrong my boy has a personality and genuinely lights up the room but ffs imagine terrible 2s on steds. For a child with limited physical abilities this child has still launched every cushion off my sofa (theres alot), had a crack at pulling the Xmas tree down and is currently swiping everything out the little 'convenient' kallax unit I got, he has also been up since 7am with no nap. Good luck burying your heads in the sand Mr and Mrs Church 😂😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s actually a waste of space! Feel sorry for them poor dogs who’ve had to put up with him this afternoon.

Reactions: 14
It’s incredible how he was never ill when he was doing the Im a celebrity TV appearances. How does old chins live with his dramatic attention seeking whining, he’s so friggin wet😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whinging, pathetic little twit. His voice sounds fine in the clips with the dogs. Flaps has been deathly quiet today. Maybe she has the locksmith around to change all the locks as he's threatening to come home again. Good move when you're SO 'ill'.

View attachment 1792072View attachment 1792073
View attachment 1792074
View attachment 1792075
His vocal rest is a bit like his taking a break from social media. Non existent.

Vocal rest means shutting the duck up and resting your voice Jake not instagramming yourself talking to a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Flapz and the boys are going up to him.
318531432_557131032895691_2889443308432790030_n.jpg
318463949_2335692473265359_7936219352704421957_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He’s such a bumder. Can I just say again loving you fakeys in the Stephen bear thread…. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can somebody put a screenshot up of the plug for Ashlin Farm Barns with his name on so we can report it. 👍

He’s such a bumder. Can I just say again loving you fakeys in the Stephen bear thread…. ❤
Gotta catch up on that!!

What a bleep making them all travel to him 😡
And probably a grifted break. Need a screenshot for the ASA.

Reactions: 15
What an attention seeking twit! Who knew he’d be poorly within a week of work. this is why he doesn’t get real work because the moment he has to do anything for a living he sites being ill. Producers, agents will all be watching this talentless wanker and won’t want him on their books! I’m going to leave it there because my blood pressure is rising because of him🤬

Reactions: 17
What a bleep making them all travel to him 😡
What a shock 🙄 more fool her for doing it. Considering he’s sooooo sick you wouldn’t think he’d be encouraging them to visit when he could pass it onto to all of them. Oh sorry I don’t think you can catch hypochrondria can you 🫢

I'll add the lot. Thanks Star. 👍
Me too 👍🏻 Have you got to follow him to enter it by any chance 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
How many times has that skincare influencer entered his fake giveaway. He follows them too. Who reckons they are going to win?!  

How many times has that skincare influencer entered his fake giveaway. He follows them too. Who reckons they are going to win?!  
Have you got to follow him to be able to enter? and there was me thinking he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart not to gain more followers on the gram. What a despicable bleep he really is 😡

• Heart
Is he taking the piss? Says the person that’s doing a giveaway to supposedly help people towards affording Xmas but is doing it purely to try and gain more followers and engagement on Instagram.
Unbelievable. What a bleeping scumbag. 🤬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.