Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he really is ill. I am sick to death of this soulless parasite and the Beard. She deserves all she gets quite frankly. Get used to those flames you greedy, obnoxious bastard because scum like you go to Hell. 🤬

Not ONE charitable bone in that soulless shell.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
All you have to do to enter. ALL you have to do, then a duck off list of requirements that's ALL about him. He's a tight fisted, tight arsed, uncharitable, fame seeking, likes wanting, uncaring, ugly fuckwit. If in the extremely unlikely event I won his measly £250 I'd shove it down his jap eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🐔 🎅 How's VICKenden, what a vile piece of tit he is, got to follow him, plus tell your friends, is he having a bleeping laugh, the bald headed bleep, I've heard it all now, how desperate is he for likes, just to win a voucher, but you won't win it as it's all cut and dried.....hope you lose your voice on stage.....

• Heart
  • Angry
🐔 🎅 How's VICKenden, what a vile piece of tit he is, got to follow him, plus tell your friends, is he having a bleeping laugh, the bald headed bleep, I've heard it all now, how desperate is he for likes, just to win a voucher, but you won't win it as it's all cut and dried.....hope you lose your voice on stage.....
I hope he really gets ill. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s such a hole why do these two make everything about themselves.I saw who won her skin giveaway no posts no how exciting nothing.Was it like the other giveaways a friend?He really pisses me off hope he gets so ill they kick him out of his one hour a day job.Hate companies give these two undeserving pricks a hotel.Have stopped viewing him much past few days as he really makes my skin crawl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I bet he's been Gifted those gift cards. No way he's paid out of his pocket, I could imagine matt (his step dad) is the type to buy gift cards for his staff....

Reactions: 23
He’s got a video up sounding like he’s dying haha.Can’t seem to upload it having dip tit head moments today 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has he got many likes on his fake beggy giveaway. See we said yesterday that him and cheese n were on bad terms and just like that she is going to visit him. We map out your bleeping life mangina . Also have al the free hotels you want you still aren't happy as you don't have a young lad hanging out the back of you. Dirty old baldy predator

Him and cheese hahhaa wtf. Him and chins I meant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if the free weekend in the gifted luxury house in Lincoln is what they class as the holiday they were taking Fred on at Christmas.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you got to follow him to be able to enter? and there was me thinking he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart not to gain more followers on the gram. What a despicable bleep he really is 

Of course..it's all about upping his following and engagement rate. Until they

I know. He can afford to do it as he’s getting his stay at that place for nothing. They’ve even shared his story on their page 

I really don't believe he's giving anythigg away..it's all a scam to het followers..someone will be in on it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No bleeping way did he pay for that. There is definitely something going on between him and old QVC, why can’t they stay there? and why can’t he stay there away from the younger ones so he cant be labelled as Jimmy Saville. Flaps is easily bought (or freebies) isnt she (she probably blagged that place not him the beggy man jawed bleep) He really did pick a good beard didn’t he, shes a bleeping fool.

Freddie is probably not even going to be there, probably at his dads house AGAIN.

Still no mention of taking Freddie away yet???They are despicable so called parents.

definitely a freebie ⬇ (just an example as its all booked out of course, I bet some poor family got told there was a mistake and it was double booked this weekend because no chance would you get that place at such short notice!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
The thing is that if this was already planned for Flappy and the boys to go and stay with him at the luxury house, what was the actual point in Fakey driving home to see Leo yesterday for 2 hours to then go back when he would have seen them soon anyway 🤔 plus he’s “ill”. They are all full of tit 💩

• Heart
Yeah....why haven't we seen a constant stream of him at Zelda's doing cringe tiktoks together? Why isn't he round his mum's now he's "working" in Lincoln? Have they fallen out with each other? :unsure:

Reactions: 20
Simple answer are completely weird the lot of them lol bunch of oddballs 🤣Except Matt of course.Why does she never mention him or he’s down the road from her.So he’s earning a tiny bit of money until 24th December and hopefully life going to bite him in the arse.I’m a firm believer what goes around comes around karma’s a witch.

• Heart
The thing is that if this was already planned for Flappy and the boys to go and stay with him at the luxury house, what was the actual point in Fakey driving home to see Leo yesterday for 2 hours to then go back when he would have seen them soon anyway 🤔 plus he’s “ill”. They are all full of tit 💩
Good point @fredster2018 if that was booked in advanced (which it would most definitely have to be at this time of year) why did ge drive to see Leo yesterday? so its a last minute freebie while some other family probably got told it was double booked (im assuming) so the place is all for these influencers promoting their business, they are just as bad.

An email should be sent to that place, thats bleeping terrible.

Im sure we will get a few newbies tonight or over the weekend now they are back tit stiring together after they get a few red bleeping wines and lines into them… wait for it. Pair of pricks

• Haha
Yeah....why haven't we seen a constant stream of him at Zelda's doing cringe tiktoks together? Why isn't he round his mum's now he's "working" in Lincoln? Have they fallen out with each other? :unsure:
Perhaps she read him the riot act over his financial accounts 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.