Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shove those vouchers up your arse you fake. As if you care? So two families will receive 1 x £250 and 1 x £100 voucher (ASDA/M&S) each. So that's £700 in total. Why not have 7 x £100 ASDA vouchers so seven families will benefit or even buy £700 worth of food and donate it to the Colchester Food Bank? That would've made good content bro! He can't even word it right. Also most families can't afford to go M&S. He is so out of touch it's embarrassing.

Good news - so far we have raised £200 cash and we have got 10 full carrier bags of food so I'm just about to drop off the carrier bags to my local food bank today. With the £200 cash, me and my daughter are also going to Lidl as well to stock up on food cupboard staples and drop that in too. I've even got a few toys as well so I'm a really very, very happy Crazy!! 😍

View attachment 1789009
Will be a sponsoring and M&S are providing the vouchers

This head isn’t going to go out and buy vouchers. As you say if you were spending £700 on vouchers you’d spend £700 and take to a food bank where you know it’s going to people that do really need it

Reactions: 17
I agree about him trying to clone into other z listers .Sam Thompson was his big one this summer.The baggy bottoms crocs and love island content until Sam got aftersun and also his job on the radio he went for 👏🏼👏🏼Pete could not wait to get away from him at that award event where he was dressed like a bleeping jockey.He hates others have fame and his year ended with polly helping to get those saggy balls out 🤢🤢Kk moaning she’s got flu these two well suited.

• Heart
  • Haha
It's so obvious when he's talking on that reel that he has no genuine interest, care or concern about helping other people with these give aways. His words are repeated & nonsensical at times. He looks all over the place rubbing his face & nose, dribbles on & on. There is no sincerity at all. It's all for the Gram, the likes, the content. It's whst I hate about him the most. He doesn't give a flying duck about other people - including his mum, Flapz & Freddie. He likes Leo as he feels Leo gives him something. Except Leo only gives him blank stares & the need to wriggle away to 'Oh no' land.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny she does ads for Tescos but he’s giving away vouchers for Asda and M&S 🙄 Shows how out of touch he is to say you’d be able to get your full Xmas shop with £100 M&S vouchers. Has he actually been there lately? It makes me sick that he’s blatantly doing it for engagement and more followers. Bad enough the dyson airwrap giveaways they did but to do this with the pretence he doing it to help people out disgusts me. Also why a week and not just the weekend? I guarantee he will stipulate you have to follow him (and possibly her) to enter and that’s why he wants it running as long as possible. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Had to delete last post need to stop showing my face in the bottom of screenshots lol.Some pictures going back to 2014 my god the difference in her now is alarming.But like others on here I think she likes looking so thin .View attachment 1788785View attachment 1788786View attachment 1788787View attachment 1788788
Jeez she looks so different ..

Shove those vouchers up your arse you fake. As if you care? So two families will receive 1 x £250 and 1 x £100 voucher (ASDA/M&S) each. So that's £700 in total. Why not have 7 x £100 ASDA vouchers so seven families will benefit or even buy £700 worth of food and donate it to the Colchester Food Bank? That would've made good content bro! He can't even word it right. Also most families can't afford to go M&S. He is so out of touch it's embarrassing.

Good news - so far we have raised £200 cash and we have got 10 full carrier bags of food so I'm just about to drop off the carrier bags to my local food bank today. With the £200 cash, me and my daughter are also going to Lidl as well to stock up on food cupboard staples and drop that in too. I've even got a few toys as well so I'm a really very, very happy Crazy!! 😍

View attachment 1789009
The disgusting thing is he’s doing it for content and not because he actually wants to help people
like you say donate to food banks . £100 gets you duck all these days and it’s obvious he’s skint . Jason mangoes donated a huge amount so a lady could have teatmeant he also does a lot for chiartitu

this head donating £350 is duck all

Will be a sponsoring and M&S are providing the vouchers

This head isn’t going to go out and buy vouchers. As you say if you were spending £700 on vouchers you’d spend £700 and take to a food bank where you know it’s going to people that do really need it
Like the last ones he did and no proof the person got the winnings … he’s fake he’s doing it for content so people share it and then all the people who share it all they’re friends follow him and comment then he gets thousands new followers …. Last time coincidence but out of all the thousands that commented two of his friends won 🙄 bullshit

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Like the last ones he did and no proof the person got the winnings … he’s fake he’s doing it for content so people share it and then all the people who share it all they’re friends follow him and comment then he gets thousands new followers …. Last time coincidence but out of all the thousands that commented two of his friends won 🙄 bullshit
Oohh what a coincidence his two NOT one friends won??? my god……bleep

• Sick
I say 6 months til we see a QJQxStephenBearxDrillmatic3000 collab on OF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I say 6 months til we see a QJQxStephenBearxDrillmatic3000 collab on OF.
To be fair I can’t see Jake having it in him . He wouldn’t know what to do with a woman just look at Sophie she’s miserable as sin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 10
To be fair I can’t see Jake having it in him . He wouldn’t know what to do with a woman just look at Sophie she’s miserable as sin 😂😂
🐔 🎅 Any woman would be with the size of his 🥕...x

🐔 🎅 I'm always in M & S, I love it in there, their toilets are spotless, especially in this weather 😆....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The 'guilt flowers' obviously didn't work then!! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
This is defo my go to and favourite thread ❤
I comment on Vicky P thread as well because she’s always on the beg for frebbies, abandoning her dog, being passive aggressive to her partner etc. I’ve seen some Fakeys on there as well ☺ I lurk on Mrs Hinch and occasionally comment. I have lurked on KP thread as well in the past but never commented, I have seen some newbies commenting on there being outed like twinkle says but that was a while back. Oh and how could I forget Fakeys Assemble 😘
I’m a regular on the Vicky thread too. She’s such a shameless beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't someone on here mention about him Poppin home to see them. And ofcourse he does what we say

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Slight derail, went on a Katie Price worm hole and fck me they are ruthless over there. "Newbies" are outed almost instantly.... I'm going to stick to the safety of our happy QJQ thread from now on 😅

@gossipsauce I think your a regular poster on that thread too, seen your name a few times. Brave soul! 😅
Hey lovely! @Twinkal86 Ha yes I orginally came here from the KFP thread when she was having a quiet few months. The mare has gone nuclear now though! Ah there are some absolute diamonds on the KFP thread, they do get alot of weird accounts turn up and always at very convinient times so can be suspicious of folks sometimes. Its a great thread with some crackin people if you can hold your nerve long enough. Ha. You'll have to come back! And so to stay on topic I see QJQ has driven home to pick L up from nursery to spend an hour or so with him. Now tell me you read tattle without telling me. 🤔

I’ve been lurking there for a few months, definitely not brave enough to comment!
I'll keep an eye out for you lot! Come join us man! The more folks are wise to her the better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
About 3 seconds of laughing from Leo, then his face returns to the same blankness & non committal when ever around his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.