Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord Farqud has zero fashion sense it’s bland like her personality how is she not embarrassed by her fake prick of a husband. Showing his chest off and dancing/perving on the boys 🤢 his wig reminds me of that cartoon Jimmy neutron I think it was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lord Farqud has zero fashion sense it’s bland like her personality how is she not embarrassed by her fake prick of a husband. Showing his chest off and dancing/perving on the boys 🤢 his wig reminds me of that cartoon Jimmy neutron I think it was 🤣
She is very skinny and doesn't wear clothes for her shape. There is something wrong with her that she isn't embarrassed. Jimmy neutron 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
F0E81C5A-A0AE-4A09-9B92-0A62B3C4D4F4.png
Probly not on Instagram I reckon there is some somewhere on the internet when she was a gobby loud mouth
No photos of her without the iced gem but I did find this in 2020? It’s possibly pre boulders??? Look how different she looks. She looks so young here? God he has serious aged her and she has ruined her face. Her figure looks healthy here,even though she probably is a few months pregnant.

She is very skinny and doesn't wear clothes for her shape. There is something wrong with her that she isn't embarrassed. Jimmy neutron 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s not embarrassed because she loves being that thin and genuinely thinks she looks good. I know she’s naturally slim but she’s not naturally that slim. I think the reason she looks so miserable all the time (apart from being married to head) is because she’s permanently starving herself

Reactions: 21
She’s not embarrassed because she loves being that thin and genuinely thinks she looks good. I know she’s naturally slim but she’s not naturally that slim. I think the reason she looks so miserable all the time (apart from being married to head) is because she’s permanently starving herself
I was thinking too she is starving herself. She has to be underweight noway she is a health weight.

Reactions: 20
Slight derail, went on a Katie Price worm hole and fck me they are ruthless over there. "Newbies" are outed almost instantly.... I'm going to stick to the safety of our happy QJQ thread from now on 😅

@gossipsauce I think your a regular poster on that thread too, seen your name a few times. Brave soul! 😅
I’ve been lurking there for a few months, definitely not brave enough to comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been lurking there for a few months, definitely not brave enough to comment!
Ive been thinking of getting in on old Kippers thread for weeks, she would be a full time job though. I’ve commented twice on there, each time was fine? maybe because I answered a question they couldn’t so they were nice to me 😂 I’ve been an avid KP watcher since about 1999, I think they are ok on there if you know what youre talking about but I don’t see why they would think @Twinkal86 was a newbie, shes not new to tattle and nobody is new to KP. Might go over for a nosey today actually😂

• Haha
View attachment 1788685
No photos of her without the iced gem but I did find this in 2020? It’s possibly pre boulders??? Look how different she looks. She looks so young here? God he has serious aged her and she has ruined her face. Her figure looks healthy here,even though she probably is a few months pregnant.
I think she's run down with him . She looks half decent on this picture even has a arse now she's all skin and bone her face us a mess and she looks so poorly and down. I know she posts ads and looks a twit but I do think he controlls her in some ways and has made her so down . I couldn't live with him so imagine her life when he is home jeez 😳

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1788685
On a first glance, she looks like Molly Mae with brown hair. She looks so healthy, happy and YOUNG. She’s aged and changed so much, she could be an advert on why not to get work done because she’s spoiled herself.

Reactions: 25
On a first glance, she looks like Molly Mae with brown hair. She looks so healthy, happy and YOUNG. She’s aged and changed so much, she could be an advert on why not to get work done because she’s spoiled herself.
That’s the same with a lot of zlebs and reality stars, they start off naturally good looking and individual then all morph into the same overdone look. It’s really sad how they ruin their faces, Charlotte Crosby is a perfect example.

This is defo my go to and favourite thread ❤
I comment on Vicky P thread as well because she’s always on the beg for frebbies, abandoning her dog, being passive aggressive to her partner etc. I’ve seen some Fakeys on there as well ☺ I lurk on Mrs Hinch and occasionally comment. I have lurked on KP thread as well in the past but never commented, I have seen some newbies commenting on there being outed like twinkle says but that was a while back. Oh and how could I forget Fakeys Assemble 😘

• Heart
Please just duck off😡He’s back working if that’s what you can call it.Day 2 woe me starts.Is prick hoping for a ticket to the avatar film premiere with polly parrot.Who at his age uses a cartoon filter what a absolute wanker .
B379FD24-BECF-4BB0-BA3E-CEEBF21F31B0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.