Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fred not there again sounds like she’s FaceTiming him. I don’t understand why he stayed for two hours? Surely sleep there and drive back at like 6am tomorrow
Shows how much he misses her! She obviously didn't get a bit then!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And there’s the post look at me😡.Did not drive last Friday did you prick 😡Chris was more important .God he’s just so fake 🤢🤢Next on his list his mum who is 20 minutes away his priorities are him and then him.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Fred not there again sounds like she’s FaceTiming him. I don’t understand why he stayed for two hours? Surely sleep there and drive back at like 6am tomorrow
Definitely doable. I used to do pretty much that drive in reverse once a week down to the office, I’d leave at 4.30 to be there ready for 8.

Reactions: 16
My husband is driving 2 hours to work and 2 hours back, Monday - Friday with about a 12 hour shift in between 5 days a week at the moment. He normally works away (actual proper job not pretend job like fakey). We got lucky that his company got a few months work a bit closer to home at the same time as having our baby.

Well done Jake, you really are Dad everyone aspires to be like! Don’t worry cos I’m 2 weeks time you literally have no work lined up and will be able to spend time with your child 24/7. We know that will never happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely something going on and not just missing Leo. Yeah, why not just travel back mega early in the morning? Also very odd he’s not staying with his mum or even visited her? Maybe he can’t think of any tit TikTok’s to perform so zelda is surplus to requirements.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To all of my "new followers"

BOUGHT BOTS ARENT FOLLOWERS YOU THICK BEARD!

Screenshot_20221207-214059_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
To all of my "new followers"

BOUGHT BOTS ARENT FOLLOWERS YOU THICK BEARD!

View attachment 1790373
Her skin is awful and that’s probably from some form of eating disorder ( I suffered from anorexia for years) her bolts show ripples because she lost so much weight. Not surprised living with that fake prick would drive anyone to struggle. Does Fred’s dad have him full time now?

Shows how much he misses her! She obviously didn't get a bit then!! 😂
Did he not spend anytime with her at all?? I mean if he had we'd know as he pretty much filmed every second he was back. She should just divorce him and be done with it. Carry on with her ads and tit, get her beauty business back up and running, claim UC to help. She'd be better off. No worse off parenting wise either as she does everything, even when he's home he's never around. Just hold your hands up and say you made a mistake marrying him, sack him off and move on. He's just no kind of partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I"ve posted this on her thread about Skin and Me and what a scam it is! Aren't we posting on her thread anymore or here now?
I think we found jumping between the two threads hard work when it's rinse and repeat with the Churches 😅

She doesn't warrant her own IMO, she's a fake bolt on, turkey teefed, flog anything for a dime, fake accent, coke snorting dumb ass. Her and Nanny QVC are two peas in a pod and both deserve to be here in fakeys fread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Did he not spend anytime with her at all?? I mean if he had we'd know as he pretty much filmed every second he was back. She should just divorce him and be done with it. Carry on with her ads and tit, get her beauty business back up and running, claim UC to help. She'd be better off. No worse off parenting wise either as she does everything, even when he's home he's never around. Just hold your hands up and say you made a mistake marrying him, sack him off and move on. He's just no kind of partner.
Can prob be annulled, Defo didnt consummate that marriage , 😳😳😳😳
Coz fakey likes 👇⬇🔻👇⬇🔻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
About 3 seconds of laughing from Leo, then his face returns to the same blankness & non committal when ever around his dad.
That's because his brain only has a 3 seconds attention span then it goes low-emission again. It's why he's vacuous & slow , it seems. Nothing goes in

Screenshot_20221207-233235_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
so even the grief podcast was an ad feature in partnership with co-op funeral care. Classy. Way to cash in again Fakey

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know we say it pretty much every day, but how much more milking and benefiting financially can this twit do off this back of his dad and brother.

Jesus. H. crist when Nanny QVC goes we'll be hearing about this until he's 102!!!!!!

He'd milk the death of his dead brothers widowed wife's sisters daughters best mate if he could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we found jumping between the two threads hard work when it's rinse and repeat with the Churches 😅

She doesn't warrant her own IMO, she's a fake bolt on, turkey teefed, flog anything for a dime, fake accent, coke snorting dumb ass. Her and Nanny QVC are two peas in a pod and both deserve to be here in fakeys fread!
I will post in this thread from now on then. I don't think she actually warrants her own thread because she is far too nauseating and boring as duck so I'll chuck her clips back on here again!

View attachment 1790618so even the grief podcast was an ad feature in partnership with co-op funeral care. Classy. Way to cash in again Fakey
Wow - how bleeping low can you go!

• Heart
I say 6 months til we see a QJQxStephenBearxDrillmatic3000 collab on OF.
I restarted the Stephen Bear thread last night and was howling at some of the names for this! 🤣 I agree, it's the only way that he'll make a few quid 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.